SHOOTING IN MALL IN MALMO, SWEDEN

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3709147/Horror-man-shot-shopping-centre-Sweden.html?ito=social-facebook

A man has been shot in broad daylight at a busy shopping centre in Malmo, Sweden.
Local media reports the victim has been transferred by ambulance from the scene after being shot in the left leg at around 4pm.
'It's messy in there, but a man is shot - probably in the leg. He is taken to hospital,' police field officer Lotta Svensson told Sydsvenskan.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V92OBNsQgxU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lol

youtube.com/watch?v=V92OBNsQgxU

>shot in the leg
Yeah, nah. This is boring.

stop paying attention to these crimes you bigots they don't happen that much if you compare them to what the christians did during the crusades. you're all using facts for racist reasons and that's why objective truths can sometimes be inherently racist because they are used with morally incorrect intent

JUST

every immigrant shooting helps us

>malmo

I know enough.

Is the suspect a refugee/immigrant or native swedish?

I just hope I, or one of my family members doesn't get caught up in it.. Sometimes, being a semi NEET pays off in this sense. If I were still going to clubs and stuff I would be pretty on edge about the possibility of a Bataclan mk.2 UK version.

you have their lingo down pat. It's actually quite terrifying

(you)

Man, the happenings just wont stop now.. How long until they start being censored I wonder?

Please nuke that place away from the face of the earth okay bye

GET THE FUCK OFF THIS BOARD YOU NORMALFAG REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

swedes think the same way

Well, I don't see anything about it on Jewbook lately. Also either everyone is ignoring me, or I'm being censored. Probably the former..

>RosengÄr-
Scratch that
>Malmö
>Native swedish

Fuck this one.
Focus on the priest beheaded in Normandy by 2 Isis members

How was he allowed a gun? Sweden needs tougher gun laws. #DisarmHate

This was just some gang shit between shitskins happen every other day.

Good thing they have all that gun control.

>Shoppers are currently locked in the centre and not allowed to leave
So nobody can tell the shooter was muslim

but we already know

you all realize this isn't normal right? it never stops happening, there's something going on