Sea rise 3 inches

>sea rise 3 inches
>all of Denmark underwater

3 in = 7.5 cm

thanks /u/metricbot, have an upboat

pretty sure Netherlands sinks before Denmark does. theres a cool website that shows how melting ice caps will affect water levels throughout the world and Netherlands + Bangladesh + Island Nations are always the first to sink in the simulation

and people say global warming is a bad thing

We have 12 meters high dykes.

>the country that has risen land our of the sea is going to flood
>
they're just gonna polder that shit up pham, they don't have anything better to do

The biggest dam is 39 meters above sea level.

*steps on your dykes*
nothin personnel kiddo

fuck off city state

can't hear you over the sound of my hdi

>tfw no enormous vampire waifu

Satania is a devil, not a vampire

How much does the rest of the world blame the US for causing climate change?

I think we're the third or fourth largest polluter overall, but we're the largest polluter per individual person

I never heard people about America causing climate change. Although the left wing is quite butthurt about the USA pulling out of the climate change treaties or whatever because you are supposed to set an example for upcoming nations who will completely rape the planet.

After those, you are probably next, Egill

You just admitted to being reddit scum, fag

*blocks your water*

heh, nothing personal kid

Nederland is CUTE

Tbf there's no reason we should've left Paris

It was an unenforceable agreement, only meant to set a positive example for future, stronger treaties; that no one was going to stop us from breaking anyway

But Trump needs the attention

>tfw Swiss

>ywn sit on your little man made hill across from your comfy Dutch coastal neighborhood and share your first kiss with your childhood love underneath the stars on a warm summer night

Why is america so boring history wise
i want to go visit some old shit

Good. We no longer have to suffer the evil that come from the race known as "danes"