Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=scNLfr1EP08
youtube.com/watch?v=FH9yjmmAE3k
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_British_innovations_and_discoveries
youtube.com/watch?v=exbmO1uDMbM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Did you make this yourself?
Cute.

Want to explain why the empire that conquered quarter of the world and sowed dissident Muslims into pig carcasses, isn't at the top?

Did you make this yourself Aleksandar?

It was run by the Eternal Anglo

wow this is bad, I don't even know where to begin

This tier list is Serbian tier which is below
>Failed state Tier:
2bh

How's the empire thing going, Franz?

>Austria-Hungary not even listed
>rates above Germanic empires
This is just plain irrational.

>Glorious Imperio Español
>Mid Tier
I d-dont care ;_;

wheres hungary you fucking faggot

>Romanism
>Christian

> everything not listed

Learn to read, László

>Agree with a Serb on something at least half-way
wew lad, what a time to be alive.

Your Empire is a complete joke. You colonized countries that were either:

a) Unihabited
b) Riddled with sub-human trash

What your ancestors did can hardly be considered an achievement. Hell, even Portugal and Spain managed to do the same, and they were and are shitskins.

>nazi germany
>failed
foolish

>this argument again
So if they were so easy to take colonize how come nobody else did?

Where's USA?

>mongols
>not top tier

>USA not even listed

how's poverty, Gav?

He ripped it off /sci/'s tiers of majors

>Kingdom of Hungary not in top tier.

Fuck off you Ustase cuck

here is the updated for 2016 version

>Defenders of christianity
>Not Spain

There isn't any country who contribute to defend and extend christianity around the world. Literally kill yourself.

Seems like Hungarians are pretty based at that. Otherwise looks like a decent list desu.

We were the original kebab removers

>So if they were so easy to take colonize how come nobody else did?
No one else cared about those shitty places. Why didn't you colonize antarctica? Same argument.

That really hurts my feelings.

stirb bitte nicht (:

You guys deserved to be in top tier honestly, only reason you're not top is because you're Catholic

Next version will be fixed

not the absolute best tier, I mean

>tfw America is so great is can't even be determined to be an Empire because the word is simply to meek to describe this level of influence

Rest of the world and history is not even trying.

my part of town is probably more then 50% muslim so I dont really have a say in that matter.

Nothing to argue about

>Sweden mad his country didn't rule 25% of the world like Britain did.

kek

>Russian Empire

Britain colonized uninhabited islands in the pacific ocean whilst Sweden conquered all of Europe (twice).

And you know, the only reasons anglos could do that in the first place was because Danes and Norwegians enriched their women with viking semen. Isn't it funny how all of Britain's "achievements" come post-viking era?

What does Mohammal al-Jamal al-bin Amir al-Takbir's dick taste like, Sven?

I don't know, you tell me.

youtube.com/watch?v=scNLfr1EP08

> all of Europe
> twice

You must be posting from some alternate universe where Sweden's ever been relevant

>Viking era
>Swedish Empire
I know you don't have an educational system in slav-land, but come on, being this historically illiterate?

youtube.com/watch?v=FH9yjmmAE3k

>failed state
>Nazi Germany
>German Empire
>Prussia which never even fell
>Holy Roman Empire
Worst list I have seen in a while. How the hell could nations, that never actually died to decay, be failed states? By that logic the British Empire is on the same level because it lost its colonies to revolting niggers. German Empires only died to the entire planet ganking up on them.

I don't recall France going to the moon.

understandable, we did some stupid shit, like loosing a fucking battle BECAUSE IT STARTED TO RAIN

3rd Reich / 2nd Reich / Prussia
> the country version of angst which lasted 12 years and was led by retard generals
> an empire that won 2 wars, got uppity, and got screwed in the next one
> their legacy, which consisted of the previous two embarassments, has been completely destroyed and the area is now completely owned by Poles

1st Reich:
> dysfunctional statelets bound into a WE WUZ feudal empire that spent 500 years in decay before getting rekt by an actual leader

>Whole of europe
>Even once

WE WUZ VIKINGS N SHEEIT

>WE WUZ CONQUERORS AND SHIIEET!

>look at list
>look at flag

Opinion automatically discarded.

And then Sven from the SIDF sat back, contented, having just told the Englishman posting on an English website how inferior English things are, in English.

eeh I might have included medieval Hungary had I remembered, but subservience to Austria doesn't do you any favours senpai

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_British_innovations_and_discoveries

Thanks for ABBA.

Yeah it should be in shit tier.

SHIT TIER

Prep the bull, you useless cunt.

>And then Sven from the SIDF sat back, contented, having just told the Englishman posting on an English website how inferior English things are, in English.
English is a deranged version of Old Norse, if you didn't know. Their language comes from ours, not the other way around.

You should invest in an educational system in Serbia rather than pedophilia.. You seem awfully ignorant.

Take per capita into account and we supersede you.

That man is of Irish descent actually.

>eeh I might have included medieval Hungary had I remembered, but subservience to Austria doesn't do you any favours senpai
then getting homeland back by the Russians' favour wouldn't either

Obrenovčanin puko, a poturica već hiljadu godina...

Save your children from muslim pedophiles. Oh wait, you get sent to prison for that.

> thinks British Empire was the result of barbarians 1000 years before raping innocent villagers
> thinks norsemen can be credited for modern English, when their archaic language can't be read, understood or spoken by modern english speakers
> accuses me of being historically ignorant

> accuses me of pedophilia
> lives in Swedistan where Muslims can rape children and get defended for it

try again

>Japanese Empire
>top tier

Kek. Didn't even last a decade, got rekt fucking hard by anyone who had a decent military. They did subhuman shit like death marches and cannibalization, too. Not even low tier desu

> tfw Austria had to import Serbs into their military frontier cause Croats couldn't properly fight off Turks

>Norse
>Sweden
English is based on Norse, not arabic. No relation to modern Sweden.

>thinks British Empire was the result of barbarians 1000 years before raping innocent villagers
Lmao you've read the British revisionism have you? Vikings weren't barbarians.
>thinks norsemen can be credited for modern English, when their archaic language can't be read, understood or spoken by modern english speakers
That's because modern englishmen are stupid. Come back when you've studied linguistics. English is is derived from Old Norse.
>accuses me of being historically ignorant
Because you obviously are.
>accuses me of pedophilia
I never did.
>lives in Swedistan where Muslims can rape children and get defended for it
Wrong.

Citation, balkogypsy pls.

Roman empire defenders of christianity ?

go read a book faggot christians were persecuted

stopped reading at that

>English is based on Norse, not arabic.
Yeah and Sweden were had more norse-speaking people than both Denmark and Norway combined.

Can anyone actually explain why is Serbia known for removing kebab so much? For this much fame i expect you can link me at least several history-changing battles

Sup Forums meme. This place is riddled with unsubstantiated bullshit. Serbs have always been good-for-nothing vermin.

Our thing was obviously saving Europe from Ottoman Empire in the battle Vienna, but OP posted serbia above us, so I assume they achieved something greater

Srpski Film is my favourite comedy. It is pretty popular in Poland.

Kosovo je Srbija, Slava!

Call me autistic but i like the soundtrack
youtube.com/watch?v=exbmO1uDMbM

>subhuman serb proclaims his nationality on Sup Forums for the 705th time

How formidable and accurate an argument you put forth my amigo, surely there will be much acerbicschadenfreude at my faux pas, c'est la vie. Surely your inmspiration is divine.

>Germans = swedish
>Danish = swedish
>England = swedish

'And Lo, the Swedes did journey forth from under the gaze of the Pharaoh, sailing through the sand on pyramid powered magic longboats with real dragons on the front, and Pharaoh did weep, for he would never taste the sweet sushi crafted by the Swedes ever again.'

he didn't even put Malta on the list, even though the tiny island nation repelled the entirety of the Ottoman empire by itself when they tried to get into Europe during the famous Siege of Malta

Nice """""history"""""" OP

No wonder you like it so much. You're attracted to degenerate things, being a sub-human degenerate yourself.

You're just mad that without Austria, you're not even relavant enough anymore to start another world war.

>I assume they achieved something greater
They were removing sandniggers so hard back in 90' that a country has collapsed and got bombed by NATO jews, mad that they will have to skip race war, because of not enough big population of snackbars in Europe.

God bless Poland and the polish people.

I rest my case.

>Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth
>not Defenders of Christianity Tier

>The Pope also upgraded the papal coat of arms by adding the Polish crowned White Eagle. After victory in the Battle of Vienna, the Polish king was also granted by the Pope the title of "Defender of the Faith" ("Defensor Fidei")

but gore movies are best comedies with all that fake shit starting with blood and ending with corpses.

>to start another world war
>that flag

Yeah controlling vast desert lands inhabited by savages stucked in bronze age and policing a bunch of colon is a hell of an achievement !
It was nothing more than a race about who could send as much boats as possible and claim territory then fighting like crazy.
If you really want to point where the british empire really was you need to look at the trade routes controlled, lands meant nothing at this time.
The vast majority of these territories were never really ruled and enforce, it was just drawings on a map and a flag in the wild.

Just look at Canada, Brazil and Australia, despite having millions of people these countries are still vastly desertic or savage land so imagine when there was less than 100 000 colons there.

>No Holy Rome
I will fucking cut you m8

FUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Both you and OP should stop posting.

Are you blind?

No?

You too should stop posting.

Jesus, what's up with the retardation tonight.

>Sweden and Demark in a lot of problems starting late 20th century
>retcon all past history into shit/unlisted
Nice fanfiction

It's in failed state tier where it belongs.

why is the serbian empire top tier if it was also a failed state as well as the russian empire?

Because OP is a serb and they're slightly delusional about their history.

ftfy.

>Briitsh on mid tier

Glad we airstriked you desu

Britain should be on the bottom. You and America liberated the jews during WW2.

> not posting the 2 most kebab removers

wew

Also the roman empire was not christian for 70% of the time.

I assume the Swede is memeing, but English isn't derived from Old Norse. It doesn't even belong to the same branch of the Germanic language family.

Where do you think Old English came from? Old Norse.