Why am I so obsessed with English-speaking people?

Why am I so obsessed with English-speaking people?

Because you speak English without French influence.

we're pretty cool B)

we're your closest linguistic cousins

They are superior (not for long)

English is the language of God himself

Excellent post, user

Because you have horrible taste for cultures.

Cee You Cee Kay
You
Cee
Kay

this

>According to the Special Eurobarometer 386 Europeans and their Languages (2012) 91% of people aged 15+ in the Netherlands is able to speak English well enough in order to have a conversation
>English is a co-official language in Amsterdam alongside Dutch
>English is a co-official language in Sint Eustatius and Saba (but not in Bonaire) alongside Dutch and Papiamentu
>English and Dutch are co-official languages de facto in Aruba alongside Papiamentu
>English is also a co-official language in Sint Maarten alongside Dutch
>English and Dutch are West Germanic languages
>In the Netherlands the English language has acquired a higher profile than anywhere else in the world, due to their relatively small size and her dependence on international trade and collaboration, and also to the predominance of subtitled, rather than dubbed English programmes on theur television channels

>Zeeland
>New Zealand

Because Anglos are the one

This is honestly depressing as fuck. After that people wonder why we sometimes go crazy on the laws to protect our language here. At least in a hundred years my kids won't be speaking English. Can't say the same for Netherlands.

That post bulks it out to make it sound far worse than it is. For instance Amsterdam has had a community of English-speaking religious emigrants for centuries, it's not a recent thing.

because the internet

sounds like you have a colonized mentality

Before Sup Forums I was a normal non-white.

After Sup Forums I became a whiteboo

Anglos and Dutch should join forces and retake South Africa

Nigel you have to go back

Omdat je een IQ hebt van 77.

English is the only language where you can say the phrase "Traps are gay"

We have a culture of being bilingual, it used to be divided between german, french or english being your second language, now its just english as your second language, no one speaks english to another dutch person and its ridiculous to think thats ever gonna change.