Which Sup Forums-related personalities have the best social media

Which Sup Forums-related personalities have the best social media

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2jHwEc0USS4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He is an unbearable faggot and his father is a murderer

this is considered funny?

Hilariously true, ideologues always have severe contradictions in their "belief systems" like this. Every single person on Sup Forums is effectively a clinical retard if you put even the slightest amount of logical analysis to their beliefs.

Yeah fuck those rural retards lol

Wonder Women will flop. Can't wait till the market speaks yet again. People just don't like women, nothing they can do about it

I'm a cityfolk and I agree with this statement.

A confident man like that no doubt has a bull who properly fucks his wife while he watches in his chastity cage.

Is posting distorted images of some comedian and commenting Drumpf in all caps considered funny?

Max, did I ever tell you about the time your father organised a dangerous film shoot despite several warnings from experts, which resulted in the deaths of actor Vic Morrow and two children, and that because he was wrongfully acquitted, he had the opportunity to raise you, and that only nepotism allows you to continue your career as a mediocre screenwriter?

He was a good friend.

youtube.com/watch?v=2jHwEc0USS4

>there are people who unironically like women
wtf

It is true, white males are actually the most oppressed group in modern society and it's completely shrouded from public view.

>white master race
>is constantly deceived by inferior jews

samefag

>if you put even the slightest amount of logical analysis to their beliefs
>the slightest amount
>the slightest amount
>you put
>the slightest amount

>ideologues always have severe contradictions in their "belief systems" like this
>Every single person on Sup Forums is effectively a clinical retard
That sounds like something an ideologue would say.

>google who the fuck this is
>found this pic

yeah okay op you can just stop posting anything about this man.

Max Landis ofcourse

false dilemma kiddo

>You can't argue against affirmative action! Women deserve those jobs!
>But if they deserve them why can't they get them without affirmative action?
>Are you calling women inferior user? Why are you such a misogynistic pig?

if she left her clothes and make-up on, id totally hate fuck her asshole into oblivion, just so shed maybe remember what a dick feels like for a while.

>women treated like petty nobility by the state, all sorts of privileges handed to them

>the state actively tires to remove any consequences that women might suffer as a result of their actions

>persecutes anyone who protests

>shitlib faggot obfuscates like mad and passive aggressively pretends not to understand.

>shitlib conflates state power with personal strength and character, declares himself superior to other people

do shitlibs really not understand why people want to destroy them?

really?

yes, it is.

Funnier because it isn't a conceited lecture in the form of "I AM SILLY" tweets.

Well I live in a beautiful utopian progressive town in Vermont, and this describes most of the people here. I just don't understand why ideologues are such faggots. Also, if you take Sup Forums at face value, you might be retarded.

My dad works for a pharmaceutical company as regional manager and is getting fined thousands of dollars for not meeting a diversity quota in upper manamgement. His competition has a female head manager, who doesn't need to pay this, because she counts herself.

Really gets the old pendulum swinging.

This comment was in reply to this post.

Forgot that I left my trip on from another thread.

Smells like trash in here.

>i can't wrap my head around the concept of strength in numbers vs individual strength

so much for the slightest amount of logical analysis.

it may appear contradictory because you're guilty of the same thing "clinical retards" are guilty of.

>That sounds like something an ideologue would say.

Max Landis managed to adapt one of my all time favourite novels into one of the worst television shows ever made. I loathe him.

If he asked me to help him move a couch, I would say no. That's how much I dislike him.

spot on tweet

>Jack says fuck Max Landis and that he keeps telling Mike and Jay they should just watch the new Neil Breen movie without him during two different Pre Rec streams now

Remind me why you don't like Jack you twelve year old queers?

>People just don't like women
Really makes you macerate the proverbial sausage.

I've grown to like him, at least over Josh and the Canadians. Also link?

he's right though

they have pussy pass, special diversity programs to get jobs they don't deserve, and they get like 2/3 of college degrees now because of all the womyn's programs giving them free shit

You're dad is losing against competition that's headed by a woman? What a fucking faggot, no wonder he had such a worthless piece of shit for a son.

I want to say it was during the Nioh streams but I'm not positive.

Jack's fine. It's the balding glasses nerd beard man who is the worst.

Every time he's on BotW I just want to see him get BTFO for being such a pussy over their humor.

don't be so pouty mooty Colberg

>looks like a generic numale turbo cuck
lmao, shocking

Literally the only reason Max has had anything made is because of his father.

How can he lecture anyone with a straight face?

Hollywood will do that to you.

>Not liking women with feminine penis'

kek

>when your wife lets you watch her fuck her boyfriend

what demographic is he attempting to mock here?

Those gooks had it coming tbqh

I never thought I'd say this but Jack is right. Fuck Max Landis, he's tryhard cancer.

You're at the club and this guy tweets that you're a misogynist, what do?

Are we at the same club because if so I go over there and beat his genderqueer ass.

cool

is a rat superior because he keeps evading the traps?

yep

>retard
Wow could you fucking NOT!!! You ableist bigoted pig!

Compared to the mouse that's always caught (cucked)? Yes, absolutely.

No, he's at home crying that nobody will fuck him

>wife

isn't he a faggot

Look nobody here denies that the modern white "male" is not a joke.

I had a Twitter argument when he was making fun of the fact that Melania wasn't in the white house and he didn't realize that it was because their kid needed to finish the school year. He doesn't bother to look shit up.

Not even to mention how bad he was on BotW

Yet you do not share the same animosity towards squirrels as you do to rats. Do you?

Squirrels are rabid bastards. Fuck em as well.

Ahhh another variation on the classic "Orange Cheeto fuhrer" joke.