Ask an American negro anything

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=25&v=WDBZr4ie2AE
youtube.com/watch?v=3pTzAo-FnMQ
youtube.com/watch?v=1dKpomSuh_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=HqiWFLsgVi4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

are you woke?

are you a 100% blackoid or are you a half breed mutt subhuman?

why don't you like black girls

also, post proofs

do you feel oppressed in this world?

How do you feel about Kentucky?

Can you swim? Do you like fried chicken?

how does it feel to be kangz?

how often do you beat the shit out of some white soyboys?

as in do i hate wh*toids and other spawns of yakub? yes

desu i probably have some anglo rapebaby in me. no point in denial like some other black americans have with their euro ancestry

black girls are either gorillas or extremely high test. there's never any in between.

>also, post proofs
do i have to?

fuck off you are not a true nigger

>do you feel oppressed in this world?
yes. black people especially in the US are fucked over in a lot of ways. some of it is black peoples fault and other parts come from institutional racism. the key is to not think about it

>How do you feel about Kentucky?
it's the state below mine where a lot of white people live. lots of rednecks and poor appalachian types. don't think i'd ever go there because i don't want to die

>Can you swim? Do you like fried chicken?
i can swim but i hate both. fried chicken taste like shit desu

>how does it feel to be kangz?
pretty good. how does it feel to be a descendant of black moors?

>how often do you beat the shit out of some white soyboys?
never. i was memeing before but i don't really hate white people. i just get pissed at them but not to the point of killing them

What's your favorite rapper

Can I buy you a plane ticket back to Africa nigger?

How do I clean my Jordan's?

>i just get pissed at them
why?
Also, why do black people act so different from other races? They seem to act more on emotional impulse.

>lots of rednecks and poor appalachian types
Thank you for making the distinction between the two.

A light solution of warm water and laundry detergent and a soft bristled brush, preferably an old tooth brush.

do you have some whites friends?
also, how do you feel about this site? do you come here frequently?

why black can't live without music or noise around them ?

Kek. That pic

>do i have to?
yes

how big is your cock big boy?
also how much for fucking my wife?

Hail Wotan?

yeah now whites think we hate them because of that turk larping faggot
god i hate that turk

>there are people who take memes seriously
It's banter, user.

I mean, you did get nigger bantered all the fucking time here, Sup Forums and other boards.

>What's your favorite rapper
i've been on run the jewels lately. is rap popular in brazil?

>Can I buy you a plane ticket back to Africa nigger?
a trip to a warm part of africa with feral black qts sounds nice rn

this >Also, why do black people act so different from other races? They seem to act more on emotional impulse.
black people are emotional because we just are. that's why we have soul

>do you have some whites friends?
i had some white friends during childhood. ever since obama white people became noticeably more distant

my current roommate is white rn and we get along fine. outside of the internet i don't have too many problems with white people

>also, how do you feel about this site? do you come here frequently?
i hate Sup Forums but im here anyways. it keeps me away from bad shit around me and has funny memes

post proof you fucking faggot

BLACKposting absolutely did nothing wrong.

it sets the vibes. what's wrong with listening to music? why are you so boring?

>how big is your cock big boy?
i've never measured my dick. quite above average i guess

>also how much for fucking my wife?
just pay for my plane ticket desu. preferably some where high in the mountains so all of austria can hear her being blacked

kara boga meme came from whites shaming them for not being white. they are triggering autists and i can't say im not on board for that

Don't have any questions but I apologize how nasty and ugly people can be on the internet. I guess its true IRL too but for some reason internet especially brings out the worst prejudice in people. Everyone is a human being why cant we act like it. My 2c.

explain
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=25&v=WDBZr4ie2AE

>is rap popular in brazil?
Yes, here's a classic youtube.com/watch?v=3pTzAo-FnMQ
black brazilians try to imitate hip hop culture as much they can because they relate to it

lmao, fag. Most people don't act like this in real life and at the very least put up a facade such that interactions between them and whatever party they dislike doesn't turn into an altercation. People new to the internet need to realize this, and learn to not take the internet so seriously such that it affects their mental well-being and their ability to function normally.

Internet is the real face of people. Kys.

>acting anonymously and without consequences is the real face of people
top kek
what else>
playing video games makes you Kill people??
come on tell me more

NIGGER

anyway, how many people have you shot irl?

literally me

thanks for the positivity m8. don't have to apologize tho as long as you dont contribute to the hate

>explain
american police have been militarized beyond belief. there's nothing us black people can do about it tho. the gubment and society won't listen to us so it's up to middle class whites to change the law enforcement.

i completely stopped paying attention to police bullshit

interesting. are you black? tell me more about black life and culture in brazil. i think a lot of black americans are unaware that there are black people in brazil

What's your IQ?

Do you ever think of your african heritage and feel a connection towards them? Do you know where your ancestors is from?

Are you willing to stop white geNOcide?

Beer or vodka

>NIGGER
>anyway, how many people have you shot irl?
why are you being so racist mexicanon? isn't there a lot of violence in mexico?

people take IQ tests? in 2017?

i've never made time to take one because outside 4chin no one cares about IQ

>Do you ever think of your african heritage
no. i don't honestly and neither do most other black americans

it might seem to be self hate but people need to remember we are hundreds of years removed from our african culture. it has little relevance to who we are in every day life or our contemporary culture

>feel a connection towards them
sometimes but not really. i feel a connection to some second generation african immigrants who were raised here but never first generation africans

>Do you know where your ancestors is from?
presumably west africa. it's great to learn about those areas but i don't feel connected to them

How do you like Eminem?

Racism is good. It protects your tribe.

Will you make beautiful race-mixed babies?

Run or shoot back?

>faggot doesn't post proof
kill yourself, negro

How many wh*teoids have you cucked this week?

How does this song make you feel?
youtube.com/watch?v=1dKpomSuh_Q

Why are blacks so needy?

Okay, got it. Your identity is african-american. I think most americans either black or white feel that way. However, would you respect if a white man from say France would prefer to continue to be French by marrying a French woman?

youtube.com/watch?v=HqiWFLsgVi4

Patently untrue, only a far-gone autist who has had little no social interactions would believe this.

Your beliefs/ideas are abstract and intangible and as such do not reflect the physical reality of you. Your actions have a quantifiable effect on the world. This effect is a reflection of the tangible, or true, reality of the self. A logical extreme of this line of logic is that one can believe himself to be Superman, but in reality the are quite clearly an ordinary human. Likewise, one can believe they're a paragon of whatever ideals they hold, but they're actions in real life could prove to the contrary. That's not to say that your beliefs don't influence your actions which quite obvious. The key point is that your beliefs have ONLY influence your actions, and there is exists other factors which ultimately determine your behavior and your true self and can override the influence of beliefs. Therefore, there exists two 'versions' of 'you': the physical and tangible self which is determined by the world's reaction to your actions, and the the abstract and intangible self. Later of which can be considered an 'austistic' version of yourself as it fails to account for the various other factors that determine your actions beyond whatever lines of logic (of which can be based on true or false premises) you believe.

On the internet, especially on anonymous imageboards, the factors which determine a person actions are stripped away leaving only the 'autistic' abstract and intangible self. As explained before, the intangible self does not reflect the true reality of who you are. Therefore to say that the internet is the real face of people is simply a falsehood.

maybe. but not in a continent that is inherently multiracial and multicultural. there's different races in mexico so why be racist

black people like slim shady but he's not what a lot of white kids build him up to be

whats the scenario? shoot back probably

>kill yourself, negro
calm down paco. i just dont want to post a photo of myself on 4chin

>amerimutt """"""""""""""""""""''blacks""""""""""""""""""
you have 20% wh*Toid genes

>what is posting a picture of your hand
Are you mentally challenged?

What do you think about the faggots on here complaining about """"white genocide"""" and """"anti-white propaganda""""" all day long?

Please black my gf black Master

Imagine actually being so sheltered you find it interesting to speak to a black person

the fucking state of Sup Forums

how many white women have you impregnated so far?

I'm not a nigger, user.

Stop being a mutt

not even gonna ask you anything
i'm just gonna tell you that you keep rocking bro, and keep making people butthurt over there

hugs from a nigga 9k kilometers down south

praise KARA BOĞA bruh

People are having fun and posting to pass the time, you fag. Besides, some people around the world genuinely have never encountered black people before.

>Why are blacks so needy?
elaborate

>However, would you respect if a white man from say France would prefer to continue to be French by marrying a French woman?
there's nothing wrong with wanting to preserve your culture even for europeans. its normal to be territorial to some degree.

as long as it's not rooted in hatred. a lot of what is guised as "preserving culture" in america is purely based on racial hatred

too edgy for me

Moors weren't black

Howlin Wolf or Muddy Waters?

Woah hello there Mr. Business.

NWA, great or the greatest?

It is not hatred, but love for your own kin.

Best alcoholic beverage?

Why does black people love Dragon Ball and Naruto so much? Also thanks your rap culture during 90's ( especialy Nas,2pac and Mobb deep). Current rap is sadly dissapointing tho.

What's your thought on European's and African's negro?

>what is posting a picture of your hand
i don't even want to do that. you'll just think its photoshopped

>What do you think about the faggots on here complaining about """"white genocide"""" and """"anti-white propaganda""""" all day long?
it's bullshit. they should be guillotined desu. any kind of extremism is autistic

thx m8

you into blues? i don't listen to blues as much as i should. muddy waters i guess since im from chicago

NWA is the greatest senpai

Do italian-americans hate blacks?

Okay, so you’re some lefty white faggot. Kill yourself.

>any kind of extremism is autistic
This
One hundred times this

Are you glad your ancestors were shipped off to the US when you look at Africa?

if you had to assign blame between blacks themselves and wypipo for the current state of black people, what % blame would you place on blacks themselves?
not a loaded question I swear just curious

i've been drinking a lot of vodka lately. i'm drinking one of pic related rn tho

are you japanese or a foreigner?

black people are weeaboos. even in the worst ghettos you'll find weaboos. i don't even know why we just think it is cool as fuck

i don't know too much about them. but i wish them the best i guess.

what should i know about european blacks?

that's what im saying. people say it is love for their own but it's really just hatred. at least here in the us

the italian mafia helped with tracking down racists during the civil rights movement. frank sinatra helped black jazz musicians in new york. but outside of that, i'm not too sure.

in new york and new jersey they probably don't since they had to compete for jobs and neighborhoods historically

Only is they are old/rich or first generation immigrants.

There are no european blacks they are Africans in Europe.

>the italian mafia helped with tracking down racists during the civil rights movement. frank sinatra helped black jazz musicians in new york. but outside of that, i'm not too sure.
>in new york and new jersey they probably don't since they had to compete for jobs and neighborhoods historically
Wew i don't know how to feel about this.

Yeah, I had no idea about this either

What do you think of Obama?

no. i'm glad that my ancestors fought for me to have rights here and that is all.

that's hard to do. it's much more complex than that in my opinion. although it was racism from whites that put black people into their situation right now, it's up to black folks to fix our own situation

>There are no european blacks they are Africans in Europe.
no need to be defensive about it

everybody obviously knows they aren't native europeans. i called them european blacks because i'm assuming they have integreated somewhat into your culture and have adopted your customs

>what sould i know about european blacks?

I dunno. What should you know about them?

Does Europe deserve what is happening to it now?

>i'm assuming they have integreated somewhat into your culture and have adopted your customs
Only the adopted ones do. The others keep being africans or worse they act like american gangsta niggers.

Why are you so angry?
Wait a minute, if I had to live in a worse shithole than Brazil, I would also be angry
Enjoy your life, you miserable faggot

>i'm assuming they have integreated somewhat into your culture and have adopted your customs

Exactly what you should know about them: they didn't.

>the italian mafia helped with tracking down racists during the civil rights movement
at least that's what i heard. take that with a grain of salt

however the competition thing is real. places like brooklyn have a high amount of italian americans and black people and they had friction historically because of scarce jobs and resources.

however it was like that for most ethnic groups in NY

nice guy but not a good president. he took advantage of black people for votes

how do they act generally? where do they come from? when did they get there?

>invalid source for webm
fug

They act like they don't want to assimilate to our culture. Most of them come from our former colonies and constantly whine about "muh you colonized me!". They came right after they get their independence in order to make money an go back to their country, but never left for generations now.

obviously

What is your take on the LA riots?

Somehow, I get an impression that blacks don't like Koreans. (Or maybe even Asians considering how Asians and blacks have a lot of conflicts of interest especially considering affirmative action)

>Does Europe deserve what is happening to it now?
like what? refugees and terrorism? dont wanna sound ignorant since that's purely based on what i've seen online

>Exactly what you should know about them: they didn't.
>Only the adopted ones do. The others keep being africans or worse they act like american gangsta niggers.
well. they likely act like that because they don't feel accepted by native europeans. maybe it's hard for them to integrate themselves

it's hard for me to talk about it since i don't know anything about black people in europe