Apologize RIGHT FUCKING NOW fucking faggots

apologize RIGHT FUCKING NOW fucking faggots

give it a few weeks. he'll be back to his old self in no time

He should be apologizing to the french girl first. She made him realized he was a fat piece of shit

>Going skinnyfat dyel instead of converting your fat into muscle.

He gains and loses pretty quick

What a typical stacey cunt.

Seems like there is no escape from it.

I would have beated the living shit out her.

>converting your fat into muscle.

tonight on an all new episode of skin tight.

WTF I'm going to only eat subway now!!!

he's overweight

that's a big guy

Listen dude, I'm not even fat, but the fact that you would stand up for the cunt in even a joking manner seriously makes you one of the worst pieces of shit. You're fucking scum kid, scum.

>I'm not even fat
prove it

>I'm not even fat
post dick, faggot

For you

>socks pulled up

literally the most faggoty fashion regression of the past 5 years.

why would you not wear a cloth in the way it was meant to be worn?

if you want short socks buy women's socks

Sup pleb. Socks up is Alpha as fuck

I thought thats gosling

hitler's legs are fucking long as shit, he must've been a fast boy

Why do you think they never caught him? Probably lived the rest of his life in paradise somewhere in South America.

Is pulling your pants up to your ribs "alpha" too you retarded naziboo containment board drone?

Fast enough to kill himself

how fast do you have to be to kill yourself?

lmao at this triggered commie

This is a pretty good rule of thumb. Hitler was effay as fuck.

i heard he personally beat that black guy who won the olympics but the americans didnt allow it to be shown

>long socks, meant to be worn with fucking shorts

The problem is not only your lack of sense in what's aesthetically pleasing, but your logic. You look like a fucking dork if you do this, and yes, everyone is well within their rights to openly point and laugh at you in public, for looking like a fucking dork.

>enjoy being raped by a pack of feral muslims and watching your country slowly die to the droves of 3rd world immigrants you cunt

yeah?

yeah he looks like a fucking idiot, hate to rain no your parade.

wait what happened?

>Still has that fat, short Napoleonic smarmy Jew personality

Sorry but he loses no matter what. Also "lookit muh socks i'm like a dandy little schoolboy!!"

It's that fucking Hugo Boss uniform that really does it. That's probably the best looking military uniform in history.

Dr. Mengel, I'm NSP

Fellow Gen X detected. Yeah I don't know why Millennials once again do everything they can to NOT set themselves apart from dorky Boomers by bringing back Le Dork Socks. I'm surprised they're not trying to wear sock suspenders to go along with it, holy fucking shit it's gay as fuck.

Millennials (by which you mean Gen Z) don't really do much other than parody other things.

It's ironic or something.

normies are scum

no matter how much weight he loses, he's still going to look fat

he has a fat body type. he's not naturally built to look slender and lean. if he looses a shitload of fat his face is still going to be unproportionate and look ugly and retarded.

i bet he's an asshole irl

are you 20 by any chance

I mean, he was a message runner in WWI, you wouldn't see a lot of slow guys doing something like that. At least not for very long.

Knock knee'd droopy tittied stretch marked fat fuck.
Hoodies can only hide so much.
Will never be shirtless

Fatass dude weedman BTFO