So is this possibly one of the worst ways to get a character out of the picture...

So is this possibly one of the worst ways to get a character out of the picture? I wouldn't be surpised if we didn't see Jasper for another 20 episodes

>Pearl's flimsy attempt to grab Jasper
Do we need more reasons to hate Pearl?

She's the only one who tried.
Course, that's probably only because she has a thing for thick gems.

Could be worse. Could bring a character back. Like Agents of SHIT.

Keep it in the general queer.
And besides that the only people that hyped up jasper as anything but a side villian that doesn't really matter is the fandom.
She has never been a main threat or an interesting character.

>still shitposting about Agents of SHIELD
user, please

You mean Shitty, Horrible, Idiotic Trash

Some user is spamming /sug/ to hell and the mods aren't doing shit. I think some anons are getting fed up and just making seperate threads.

Poor Jasper. Just falls into a hole. She may be an ass, but that's just sad.

Remember in the promo when Steven and Peridot are in the drill and an orange hand slams on the glass? She'll be back by the end of the event.

>CN actually posted this
What a way to fuck with Jasperfags

K A W P O I E

she was a main threat during the season 1 finale the instant she poofed garnet, the character who had been established as the unstoppable force of the team many times

That scene already happened though

>unstoppable force
>Gets defeated in her first appearance

Jasperfag here, Can anyone repost that "You've been visited by the Sweet Dreams Jasper" image, I saw it on my phone and Kek'd.

Also, any Jasper-Hole Memes will be appreciated, they distract from the crushing disappointment.

>mfw both Jasper and the Cluster were just put off for later AGAIN right after the hiatus ended
There had better be a damn good payoff after this

Garnet could've just stetched her arm to quickly grab Jasper.

And get dragged down with her? The laws of momentum.

The watermelon was more important.

here you go, friendo

It was pretty lazy. Especially since a writer confirmed that she's a complicated character and we'll see for ourselves, so it's guaranteed that she's coming back at some point. Probably after Lapis has her whole arc.

I think writer comments make it clear that we'll see a good deal of Jasper later. I doubt she'll just be a side character and we don't think she's interesting because we know nothing about her yet.

Are any Jasperfags actually all that mad other than those memeing that they are? If they're anything like me, they're just annoyed at having to wait who knows how long for them to deal with her. But it was already obvious that Lapis would get her arc first.

Rip in piss Jasper.

jasper is obviously the main villian of this season though.

P: REDEEMED AND PART OF THE TEAM
L: ASLEEP AND BACK FROM THE DEEP
J: SWOLE BUT FELL IN THE HOLE