How long until he's found unresponsive in a hotel room with a bunch of empty bottles of whiskey?

How long until he's found unresponsive in a hotel room with a bunch of empty bottles of whiskey?

nytimes.com/2017/05/17/arts/television/jimmy-fallon-tonight-show-interview-trump.html

>And as Mr. Fallon is well aware, viewers haven’t seen him in quite the same light since an interview he conducted with Mr. Trump in September, which was widely criticized for its fawning, forgiving tone. In a gesture that has come to haunt the host, he concluded the segment by playfully running his fingers through Mr. Trump’s hair.
>Mr. Fallon acknowledges now that the Trump interview was a setback, if not quite a mistake, and he has absorbed at least a portion of the anger that was directed at him by critics and online detractors.
>“They have a right to be mad,” a chastened Mr. Fallon said in an interview this month. “If I let anyone down, it hurt my feelings that they didn’t like it. I got it.”

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t4zYlOU7Fpk
youtube.com/watch?v=jSDj9E2dgWs
youtube.com/watch?v=18wjE9T9Aj4
youtube.com/watch?v=t3xUR5Z_FNc
youtube.com/watch?v=TmVUejPhB5o
youtube.com/watch?v=35aT9ikWcqc
youtube.com/watch?v=uRU51OvhSyw
youtube.com/watch?v=h6nG50BxUD8
youtube.com/watch?v=sfkIvdwXtEY
youtube.com/watch?v=YmnGSvbrWiY
youtube.com/watch?v=3mtZ60AvDQY
youtube.com/watch?v=gAChqYKslGs
youtube.com/watch?v=kLKj5p_C5ts
youtube.com/watch?v=RdIg1DfS9LE
youtube.com/watch?v=ZSsv4H3CL0M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He needs to cash in on the Colbertposting

lel, people don't hate Fallon because he ran his fingers through Trump's hair. People hate him because he's a terrible interviewer, frequently drunk, and comes off as an inauthentic person. Say what you want about Colbert's theme of riffing on Trump, but he's probably one of the best interviewers ever to be on late night. He doesn't ask pad questions and actually gets the guests to open up.

Fallon is a fucking loser

I've hated him since weekend update, he was always laughing at his own jokes and I find that shit obnoxious as fuck.

>but he's probably one of the best interviewers ever to be on late night. He doesn't ask pad questions and actually gets the guests to open up
no thats craig feruson you fucking mong
craig actually didnt have rehearsal interviews with loaded questions for celebs to tell a perfectly rehearsed story/anecdote put together by some writers.

Wrong again. It's this guy:

>“They have a right to be mad,”
the same right you should feel you have to be bipartisan
people would have continued to watch him if he was actually funny, though

i don't know why i said 'the same right,' as it obviously isn't; you get what i mean, though

yeah he should hold up printouts of Sup Forums posts and laugh at them, amirite?

>he literally has a screen to bring up "embarrassing" moments or stories. only thing genuine is the guests reactions to the other guests. they are all trying to one up each other anyway see willl smith

Damn, I feel bad for him on that one. Those last moments where his mouth moves over...as if he thought suicide was a legit option. Stay strong Fallon.

>6'1
>is wearing heels

has the cut-off points for manlets been raised?

he did nothing wrong

This, although I do frequently laugh at my own jokes IRL. Difference is, my jokes are hilarious.

she's like 6'4 in that webm. no one cares except insecure lanklets on Sup Forums

She can't keep getting away with it.

You're a manlet if you are shorter than any woman, even if she's on stilts.

a hearty laugh was had

You're over 7'8 then I take it?

Pretty sad desu

We live in weird times, man.
Its strange that its become socially unacceptable to put a president in any good light at all without being turned into an outcast and exile.

WTF?!

I love fallon now!!

they're just trying to intimidate him

he still is winning the money demo

Yeah, it's almost like he's the worst, most incompetent president that ever existed.

Didn't you hear him? He said he if they're on stilts, that means his taller that 15 foot, manlet.

but he isn't

Wow, those Hollywood types really want to punish anyone who is even remotely connected to Trump.

These people have gone full blown nazi.

>1 2 Switch
>Letting it rattle around with no padding

who in the fuck carries around a briefcase in 2017? a guy with no need to carry papers, no less

>"You had a guest on your show and you didn't treat them like complete shit?? HOW FUCKING DARE YOU YOU FUCKING NAZI!!! HE'S A NAZI HES A NAZI HESANAZIREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

Can anyone pinpoint the moment when the political left in the US completely lost their minds? It makes me embarrassed to have ever considered them the reasonable ones.

someone who wants to take his nintendo games console out of the house with him but doesn't want to reveal himself as being an autistic manchild

Seriously what the fuck is wrong with Americans?

>WAAAAHHHH if you don't bash Trump every night on a lighthearted talkshow i won't watch!1111111
>DO IT, CALL HIM DRUMF!!!!!!! 10 minutes per episode or ur a fucking nazi!!!!!!!!!!!

I saw that interview he was just polite to what turned out to be the next President, he did question things Donald Trump had said, but it's a showbiz talkshow not a fucking congressional hearing. Trump's hair is a meme, and he went there that's it.

Fuck you are stupid

He wasn't even president-elect at the time.

Who?

They lost their minds a long time ago, most people didn't notice because everything was calm and they had the presidency. Seriously the Obama years were the most boring in modern history. No one cared that they smeared Mitt Romney with the same racist sexist hitler shit cause no one liked Romney and no one was paying attention to politics at the time. Now with Trump we see what happens when they lose power and people begin to question their narrative.

its kinda creepy

youtube.com/watch?v=t4zYlOU7Fpk

I think its hilarious that the ratings seem to coincide with who can say the most ridiculous things about Trump. Americans are truly retarded creatures.

And fat

It's time for the King to reclaim his throne.

President Donald Trump’s Dizzying Series Of Interviews | Morning Joe | MSNBC
youtube.com/watch?v=jSDj9E2dgWs [

Ivanka Trump's Influence Difficult To Discern | Rachel Maddow | MSNBC
youtube.com/watch?v=18wjE9T9Aj4

obama

Trump Administration Makes Mess Spinning Spending Bill | Rachel Maddow | MSNBC
youtube.com/watch?v=t3xUR5Z_FNc

OOPS! Jared Kushner Tried To Hide Soros Ties
youtube.com/watch?v=TmVUejPhB5o

cognitive dissonance plays a big role in this one. they didn't like jimmy fallon legitimizing hitler and now that he's not hitler they won't go back to fallon because it means they were wrong.

Think Trump's Stupid? Get A Load Of This Interview...
youtube.com/watch?v=35aT9ikWcqc

Why Won’t the Press Ask Trump Anything? | The Resistance with Keith Olbermann | GQ
youtube.com/watch?v=uRU51OvhSyw

You guys are always going on about Fallon being a drunk... are there any clips of him being drunk on his show to support this claim?

The cut-off height for manlets has always been 6'4"

Merkel Had To Explain EU Trade To Trump ELEVEN TIMES
youtube.com/watch?v=h6nG50BxUD8

Ivanka Trump Booed
youtube.com/watch?v=sfkIvdwXtEY

If he had Robert Downey shoes on they would be the same height.

Nice flat chest. What is that kind of top called?

Presidential Historian On President Trump's Alternative Civil War History | Morning Joe | MSNBC
youtube.com/watch?v=YmnGSvbrWiY

He was all those things when he was at the top of the ratings. What changed tho?

He's coked up (cocaine- not the cola product for all you kids out there!) mostly and on a nip or two of quality hard liquor.

House Republicans Pass Trumpcare: A Closer Look
youtube.com/watch?v=3mtZ60AvDQY

The Shame and Cruelty of the GOP | The Resistance with Keith Olbermann | GQ
youtube.com/watch?v=gAChqYKslGs

MAH FUCKING DICK!

Al Franken CRUSHES Trump During Sally Yates And James Clapper Testimony
youtube.com/watch?v=kLKj5p_C5ts

Sally Yates is an American Hero | The Resistance with Keith Olbermann | GQ
youtube.com/watch?v=RdIg1DfS9LE

Did she have breast cancer?

> mfw all this leftist butthurt

I don't watch this guy's show. I just like Mean Tweets.

WATCH: Putin reacts to Trump firing FBI Director James Comey
youtube.com/watch?v=ZSsv4H3CL0M

Honestly, why doesn't he? Its not like there are copyrights. Just mock the hate of liberals and take down your competition a peg. Literally just rip off all the Sup Forums memes and do a Colbert impression.

Fuck these people, how dare they tell us who we are allowed to like? Like he is some evil super villain for daring to rub Trumps hair, eat my dick you high school liberal bully assholes.

>google jimmy fallon height
6'
>google karlie kloss height
6'1"
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

we've got some awesome guests coming up tonight. it's gonna be great.

so your new movie is so awesome. it's great. i'm excited to have you hear.

and here is hawthorne heights. i love this album. it's awesome. really great.

everything isn't awesome, jimmy. cool it.

Oh wow.

>parroting a Family Guy opinion from 15 years ago...

Hey, folks, we're trying out a new format this week.

So ...

Donald ... Grump

ID on the shoes?