Patrick Wilson

Can anyone explain why his net worth is so high?

Did he get back end on the Insidious / Conjuring movies?

Other urls found in this thread:

therichest.com/top-lists/top-100-richest-actors/
therichest.com/rich-list/world/the-15-richest-producers-in-hollywood/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

investments. I think he went to a good university as well, so he's a smart guy

Its just so false man. Other websites put it around 5-7mil

>tfw to intelligent to spend money

Zach's got him covered

He's been in Broadway plays for the last 25 years, and investing in real estate with the money he made from it

>275 mill
>high
he's almost broke

>Did he get back end on the Insidious / Conjuring movies?

Most likely, yeah.

Are you serious? Patrick Wilson has been on a fucking hot streak these past 5 years. That guy is almost in ever single movie, commercial, broadway, theater, and YouTube videos. This guy is a silent killer.

he's in multiple movies per year
5 in 2016
3 in 2015 (in addition to Fargo)
5 in 2014, etc.

Because he's not a moron. Most celebrities are just terrible with money.

Smalltimers.

OP Here

Read all of your responses and many make sense...

Although 275 million is super high for an actor

therichest.com/top-lists/top-100-richest-actors/

I mean even looking at that list (Which he is on), he isn't as A-List as any of those others.

Scott Speedman at $275m as well? WTF?

i love this guy. want him in more good movies

fargo showed he has the acting ability

He was great in Bone Tomahawk, comfiest current actor.

No one really knows the net worth of people that do things other than their movies. Their movie income is public knowledge, what they do with that money and how much they actually have is unknown.

For instance, does Jeremy Renner really only have 45mil?

Unlikely, seeing as how he flips extremely expensive homes for measurable profit.

them syndication dollars mane

I havent seen it but I know it has the return of matthew fox, him, and kurt russel. i should get around to seeing it

It was actually around 800 million before the divorce.

net worth is assets minus liabilities

he could be sitting on a bunch of real estate properties. it doesnt mean he has $275m in a bank account somewhere

>therichest.com/top-lists/top-100-richest-actors/
Literally who? I even recognise Bollywood actors over this guy.

>Roger Sterling is worth $145 million

BASED ROG

I think the richest is a joke site.

>Leon G. Thomas III

So this is what happens when black kids are raised by both parents.

No only is he wealthy, he has poured ketchup all over VJuice's feet

thats the guy from victiorias

I think this list may be a bit exaggerated

Yes, I understand this - I just find it difficult to believe that he has a higher net worth than half the producers on this list

therichest.com/rich-list/world/the-15-richest-producers-in-hollywood/

Even more than Marty

IIRC the movie was made with an extremely small budget but when they sent the script to Kurt he thought that shit was so bomb he took a massive pay cut to do it.

marty use to do alot of cocaine

>Michael Shanks worth $215M
Based.

I get the impression Scorsese never really flirts with any venture outside the movie industry, that with the kinds of movies he makes, you can see why his funds might be a little more limited (which is a ridiculous statement considering we're talking $70m) to someone who might pursue other financial interests.

Meanwhile

How did this happen?

Also that Peter Stormare

you know how you do nothing all day and everyday, he does the opposite.

Yup just one decent yacht and he will be broke.

>putting the decimal in the wrong spot

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE AMERICAN DREAM?

is that seriously his forehead?

I'll have you know I'm an award winning filmmaker

>good university
>he's a smart guy
UUUU alma mater

They don't make all that money from acting. Being an A-list actor pays, but not that much. Usually it's from investments. 50 Cent made like $100 million because he had a 2.5% stake in Vitamin Water (which he got from agreeing to be their celebrity spokesman) when Coca-Cola bought them. He would never have made anywhere close to that much by just selling records.

Rich parents, no doubt

Dan taught him well.

James Cameron once said in the Howard Stern show that he isn't a super rich millionaire, even though he has the two highest grossing films of all time.

>thinking going to University makes you smart automatically

There should be a shop with Eric Roberts with his net worth being 5 dollars and a Snickers.

probably turned his 10 millions into hundreds with some lucky hit. jessica alba has a billion dollars for no reason getting in on some shitty random startup

how the fuck does Johnny Depp get paid so much for every movie he's in

He got like $50+ million for each of the Alice in Wonderland movies and now he's getting around $70 million to be in Pirates 5.

His last three movies returned just $2.80 at the box office for every $1 he was paid on them.

How?

>He owes his fortune to smart stock investments, substantial property holdings, lucrative endorsement deals with CoverGirl cosmetics. He also owns several restaurants (the “Fat Thomas Burger” chain) in Washington, a Football Team (the “New York Angels”), has launched his own brand of Vodka (Pure Wonderthomas - US), and is tackling the juniors market with a top-selling perfume (With Love from Leon) and a fashion line called “Leon Thomas III Seduction”.

So he went with the Peter Stormare school of investment.

Jesus christ hollywood pays these guys way too much for some shit they put out

nah, that's all bullshit actually. Johnathan Taylor Thomas has the same story about owning the same exact "Pure Wonderthomas" vodka brand, same sports team (which doesn't exist) and everything.

Took me a while to realize that this isn't Will Arnett.

Bullshit source. He's more like $8M range.

all that shit is fake
I'm much more inclined to believe this one but honestly I don't know who to trust at this point

Are you illiterate?

he didnt spend it all on child prostitutes unlike the rest of pedowood

Kek

>united stataes
>million dollar
was this written by his 12-year old fangirl?

No...

Damn! My boy Daniel got lots of dosh!

Is this thread a joke? Patrick Wilson is fucking awesome in everything. He should be worth more.

It doesn't, but going to University certainly increases your chances. "street smart" is something poor people say to feel better about themselves.

This.
He seems to pop up in everything lately

I don't mind it either, I kinda like the guy. He's a low-key leading man. He's not everyman enough to be just an average dude in a movie, but he's not high caliber enough to be AAA blockbuster material.

He's squarely in the middle and found his niche.

He's like 3 alimony payments away from being broke. Someone give this man a job.

For $275 million I'd tattoo my forehead neon green