Snyder took the lamest hero around and made him the ultimate badass

Snyder took the lamest hero around and made him the ultimate badass.

Aquaman was always a badass. That running gag about how lame he is is entirely down to normalfags who don't read comics.

You've gotta be shitting me, he's worse in the comics, they've retconned him to be able to stand toe-to-toe with Superman at this point.

Morrison did that. This guy is pretty much 90's Aquaman.

Looks great in this pic. But the armor they have him wearing in the trailer looks ugly. He should just stay shirtless.
And his trident looks stupid.

>Tattos
>Beard
>Messy long hair
>Grumpy face

Did snyder took the concept of badass from a 10 years old ?

t. nu-male

Its unfortunate that he has to racebend him

What shame, a blond white guy can easily pull off a sea viking look

Sorry, but we all know the best version of Aquaman.

Good show

This would make a good Poseidon desu

It's a lot of fun.

Maybe, but a blonde white guy can't pull off a "I'm not a pussy" look

Aquaman being a godlike blonde blue eyed guy doesn't work for me tbph. He should be dark and dank and slippery and stinky, with seaweed dripping out of his beard, and eyes like a whale, just dead emotionless dark eyes that have seen the things that lurk where normal man dare not tread.

Looks nothing like "Aquaman" and should have just been a completely new character.

Wouldn't watch it, regardless, but this just shows another example of fucked up casting and character assassination on the part of the Hollywood Jew machine.

If that character was supposed to be some kind of Polynesian underwater superhero, it would be bad ass, but it looks stupid as fuck as an "Aquaman", and Momoa works as well for the character about as well as Denzel Washington would for Superman.

Sure, nigger.

Sure.

Sup Forums niggers will disagree but making Hawaiian was a great call. It's a natural fit for the character.

Sure...if the Aquaman that's been around for decades had been originally drawn as a Hawaiian. But he wasn't, and the new version looks as fucking stupid as a black rasta superman would.

>Morrison

Wrong. That was all Peter David. David was the one who gave him his edge and introduced the hook arm.

Morrison just played with what David created.

DID YOU SAY I TALK TO FISH? I'M TOO BADASS TO TALK TO FISH XD HAHA MEMES XD

>they've retconned him to be able to stand toe-to-toe with Superman at this point.

what can he do?

He's bullshitting, Aquaman has had a magic water hand to replace one he lost at times or a magic trident, both of which could hurt Superman because he's weak to magic but he can't go toe to toe with him.

Damn good choice for the part, too.

>post a closet homo

kek

harpoon*

Honestly I feel like it makes more sense for Aqua Man to be some variety of islander rather than a white, blonde european

Historically they weren't all that in touch with nature, which is what Aquaman is, and the closest they got to the sea was mastery of sailing.

Why does nobody ever mention his hilarious lazy eye? Nearly every picture I see of Jason I can't stop laughing as soon as I look at his derpy eyes

I've seen him in so much shit and this is the first time I've noticed that. Fuck you user.

top kek

Still has a pretty handsome face. I wish I looked like him

The made him Namor

Also Snyder like the generic hack he is , made DCEU Aquaman "badass" using the most generic and played out stereotypes.

- Bad attitude ..... Check
- Dark clothing.....Check
- Tattoos (because tattoos are for bad boys right)..... Check

His there will most likely be heavy metal sounding

And I wouldn't be surprised if he rides a Harley Davidson looking jet ski.

>black rasta superman
Careful what you detest, for it shall seek you out.

>rather than a white, blonde european
Where do you think you are, amigo?

go to sleep momoa

I'm not Jason

>I posted it again

Fuck off.

>rides a Harley Davidson looking jet ski.
>B-b-b-bad to the bone

he's a rude dude with a 'tude

*** His theme will most likely be a heavy metal sounding theme.