Why do women make such a big deal out of being raped? It's just sex

Why do women make such a big deal out of being raped? It's just sex.

Because a woman has to made money with her pussy otherwise it's stealing.

i get it when its a married woman or a virgin, but otherwise its just another party night out only they are banged by a guy they don't find attractive (probably). its literally no big deal

:)

Let's see how much you like it when a man forces you down and fucks your asshole

Well what if i raped you?

my friend :)

Because they get attention from numales

Do women get traumatized when they are raped by handsome men who don't have STDs? Not sure if I would mind if a hot girl with no STDs "raped" me

not the same
I never put stuff in my asshole, whereas women have sex all the time
see, if you're a gay male and another man puts it in your pooper then yeah, it's no big deal

What if someone shove a beer bottle into your butt and stomped on it? Just sex right?

NOPE! You don't want it and it hurts you! Its gross!

imagine being raped by a smelly ugly old dude

>mfw

Because it makes them feel powerless
Read "The Manipulated Man" but don't go full MRA or MGTOW
It's about knowing the power relationship between the genders

yes, the same, almost every women aren't atracted by the rapist

so sex with conscent= rape for women? zeer slim :)

Because they lose their value. Withholding sex and attractiveness is the only power women have, so if you can take it by force, it doesn't work anymore.

you misunderstood me post domme belg

What if a woman raped you?

that is not an effective retort on this board

only betas can be raped by women

It’ Hot

I wish someone would give me attention even if it’s through rape

but it's 2017, men doesn't behave like this in the West

this

If they get an unwanted pregnantcy though that's pretty annoying

Well here you go, here's your attention. A fresh (you) right here. Isn't that what you want?

I want more

I really don't understand why women make such a big deal out of rape to be honest, they all vote for their countries to accept without hesitations hordes of rapists.

Men don't like getting raped either nobody does. NUFF SAID.

I wonder how the plot will progress now that the MC got busted

You have to make a more provoking post to get more (you)s. Look at OP for example, he's getting a ton of attention and (you)s. OR go to your mom and tell her how you feel, she will give you attention.

>only immigrants rape meme

Yeah right

I don’t care about (You)s
I want someone to make me feel like a true woman

Bullied - Revenge Hypnosis

"Ok sweetie)"
"TOOTS!!!"
"whore/prude why are you having sex with too many/few guys???"

Here you go this always make me feel like a woman. Or go ask your mom if you guys can drink wine, watch KDramas and paint each other toenails that works too.

It looked like she didn't snap out of it yet, she just got a feeling something's wrong there. I hope it doesn't devolve into CBT. I like femdom but that's too much for me.

You’re weird

Wanna rape my ass?

No thats gross sorry. TOOTS.

>tfw I asked a guy on another forum to stop calling me "dude" and he called me "TOOTS" instead, never forget

*rapes u*

Doesn't behave in which way? Modern Western men worship women.

hot
I'd return many times to the scene of the rape in very tight clothes hoping that he'd rape me again

If (as according to your post) they only really care about sex/attractiveness than the amount of women they worship is a tiny minority of women. Most women are married, middle age, kids, etc. Even more are overweight or plain.
Men "worship" young sexy women (ie they pester these women and try to harass them into going out) they don't "worship women" at all or even remotely.

Are you a real girl? Im interested

Yes!

I'd be disappointed if he doesn't mark me with his cum, used his dirty fingers to fondle my nipples, and kiss me with his filthy tongue. If he doesn't do any of that I'd accost him and FORCE him to.

Redpilled as fuck

you know what would be really hot
if he pulled you by your hair and called you a slut while he pumps his sweaty cock in and out of you butt
then once he's finished he laughs at you with a smug smile and says that it isn't finished yet... he then calls in his buddies to rape your already abused body even more
hopefully they spend the entire nigh raping you over and over again... so that in the morning you entire body is covered in semen

In the last (untanslated( chapter she finds out everything

Oh no! That sucks!

Men aren't like women who only want the cream of the crop men. Many guys are so desperate that they will worship any woman that is attracted to him, even if she is 3/10.

Western men will even raise a black man's kids if it means getting some affection.

Yes...

Not only my entire body, I want my intestines and my mouth to be filled with strangers' semen...

And one week later I'd dress really slutty and visit the location once again.

women are selfish materialistic beasts by nature, they dont gain money from being raped so they obviously hate it.

>Muslimposting this hard
sage

r*astie detected
Being raped is a pleasurable activity. Having cum dripping out of your holes as you lie on the ground afterwards is the best fucking feeling.

Well said

Umm sweetie, that's his kid now.

go seek for some psychiatric help

I'll go seek for big cocks to rape me instead...

I know it isn't really rape if I want it really badly but I'll pretend it is! I'll struggle as much as I can so that they'll tie me up and use me even harder!

>triggered roastie detected
get fucked, selfish whore

good post kees

hum ok degenerate
>defends retards
really Juan?Im well selfish whore but jeez

Fuck off roastie. I bet you think too highly of yourself to be willing to clean a cock. I on the other hand love running my tongue over dirty, smelly cocks, and cleaning them so that they can enter my boipucci later on!

are you a grill? but seriously while rape is obv traumatic there's a lot of people that get over it quickly but society (more so in the usa) makes it seem like you have to be traumatized for life or you're abnormal.

Well said

god, roasties are so inferior compared to this

Yes sure, i hope you get aids and die faggot

i sucked a dick once, nothing special to it tb.h

Now look what you've gone and done op. Trannies abound.

depends on the sensivity of the person, weak women exist

Oh, didn't know this already had a new chapter. I'll wait until there's a translation.

gib summary pls

>an immoral dutch

Not sure what else to expect from a cheating nation that eats horses.

Truth. Saying this would get you banned on reddit.

A married woman was the property of a man. This is why rape was even a crime back then.

>Many guys are so desperate that they will worship any woman that is attracted to him, even if she is 3/10.

So? That's their fault, not the woman's. If you put your value below someone else, its not them who are repsonsible

>women who only want the cream of the crop men

And the first step to stopping that is believeing bullshit like this. easily remedies by simply leaving your house and going among people, where you will quickliy notice that being average is fully enough to get you an at least average gf/fuckbuddy without much effort.

t. almost became a wizard