Why the fuck is Trump doing a AMA on r/the_donald

Yet he wont give Sup Forums the time of day??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N3Z_ZpEjJ_Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Would YOU want to be publicly associated with Sup Forums?

He doesn't want his memetic warfare division to get flooded with faggots.

I wonder why

I don't even tell my normie friends I frequent Sup Forums, and I'm considered openly racist by people I know IRL.

I have no desire to be associated with this place in my personal/professional life.

/thread

Rule 1 bubba

He won't do it on /r/aima/ like any other celebrity because he needs his safe space of /r/the_donald

Fine art.

m-more?

we should sprinkle some meme magic in their

Would u want a wave of Normies flooding this place?

Nice bait

What the bloody hell...

You know he sees us tho

>tfw the DNC mentioned Sup Forums last night before it did Bernie

/r/the_donald is basically our normie front anyway.

>no other celebrity has ever done an ama for a specific subreddit
>no other celebrity has done an ama for a subreddit about them
0/300

Ashamed of your own kind. Disappointing

what

That's because the underage kiddies and bernbots would ruin the AMA with questions like " hurr durr why are you so racist", "hurr durr you're orange LEL", etc.

Reddit is utterly retarded, more so than Sup Forums.

Reddit has many more members

He reads pol everyday.

This. He's keeping his trump card hidden from normie eyes.

it's true
the mods on /r/the_donald remove anything that is in the slightest opposition of the hivemind

you do not talk about Sup Forums
Sup Forums is the lizard jew overlord and must stay hidden in the shadows.

not sure if i need that in my animu folder.

>unironically identifying with Sup Forums

Associating with Sup Forums is career suicide for a politician. king of 5

other celebs don't have subreddits dedicated to them filled with their cocksucking mods and followers

Nailed it.

I've never wanted unsee something as much as I do right now.

for example a scientist or pop-"scientist might do an AMA in /r/science

Both are the same. If you really think people from /r/the_donald hasn't gone to Sup Forums and shitpost, then you should eat your vegetables

That made me #mentallyhill.

Which YT channel is this?

what?

>Why is crypto-Nazi associating with a watered down community of crypto-Nazis and half-cucks

This.
You don't invite the media into the clubhouse.

Where you here for the Hiro AMA?

Donald and Sup Forums are crypto anarchist not crypto nazi

I understand Sup Forums but nearly everyone I know browses some board on Sup Forums. Or at least knows that Sup Forums and /pol aren't Sup Forums and Sup Forums.

We're a containment board for a reason, OP.

prove me wrong faggot

The_Donald is a pol colony anyway.

>Normies invading our board because nobody seems to give a shit about the old rules means we have anything to do with r/the_donald past constant shitposting for giggles
Kill yourself faggot, 1/3 of our userbase is made up of normeis because you cunts can't keep your mouths shut

archive?

>Wants Trump to visit a place that has nigger hate threads

The media would have a fucking field day. Plus this place would be overflowing with normies if that happened. If Trump did an AMA here Sup Forums would never be the same, for worse.

It was in the DNC sticky, good luck finding an archive for it because it'll be about 30k posts behind where it ended.

i have a normie friend who still thinks 4chin is some ebil internet boogeyman who will ruin your life if you make one wrong move.

Do you really think he cares about or will even acknowledge you Asperger ridden, non-functional man children? Definitely not

>cant keep your mouth shut
>Sup Forums board is a big secret

Wew lad

>1/3
Do you also leave out cookies for Santa Claus? Oh you poor child

youtube.com/watch?v=N3Z_ZpEjJ_Q

There's proof though.

>Hurr I'm openly racist but I'll never admit to visiting a kambucha brewing forum!
Oh shut the fuck up you lying sack of shit, you lack the testicles to be openly racist which is why you're too much of a whiny bitch to admit to using the site.
Stop trying to garnish attention, you're fucking anonymous and nobody cares

This guy gets it

Shut up, nigger. We're Trump's secret shadow hand. What good is it if everyone knew about us?

fpbp

Can't say if summer retard or just leaf shitposting. If the latter, bad time. You behave like retards too much, real retards will come in and feel at home and reasonable people are driven out. We really need to cut back on the shitposting, Sup Forums is almost unbrowsable right now.

>anarchist
Leave
You don't know many people do you?

because we don't want Sup Forums to become any more mainstream than it already has.
It's already been run through the shitter enough times.

Sup Forums never asked him to. Mods from /r/The_Donald have been setting this up with him/his team during the span of 4 weeks it seems.

Doing this here would be a terrible idea and wouldn't help his candidacy one bit anyway, on the other hand Reddit is a very popular website with a shit-ton of traffic from all sorts of normies or somewhat "nerdy people". He has a lot to again as long as he plays that well, i.e. having people helping him logistic-wise so he can answer as many questions as possible and not just answer a dozen of retarded ones for an hour or two.

Thank Kek for German autism. Makes me bust a gut every time

I have a good 60 friends on facebook

Secret no, but advertising ourselves is what caused Sup Forums harbor
Willful ignorance is the only reason I haven't killed myself

You don't just publically announce you're doing a meet and greet with your shadow council of warlocks to the whole kingdom

>The media would have a fucking field day
And we would hand them their asses
The media is not equipped to handle bantz or facts

DonJr didn't seem to mind so why would he?

The AMA on Leddit is going to be absolutely wonderful. The amount of hate and vitriol that is going to pour out of that site is going to be legendary. Death threats, assassination wishes... he's going into the middle of the liberal hive and he's going to kick the next a few times.

Like every AMA he's only answers a few dozen questions that he chooses so it's impossible to be "caught" in anything. Yet all the hate and lies from the left are going to be right there, archived.

The optics are going to be fantastic. Leftists are more unhinged and autistic than the worst of Sup Forums. They're going to attack their own site. And everyone is going to be watching them do it.

You should definitely kill yourself. Your parents will thank you for it

Hi roger stone

A lot of my "own" are retarded weebs or neckbearded faggots that spam Twitter with lolis wearing MAGA hats and pepes. Sometimes subtlety is needed, and most Sup Forums users seem to be oblivious to this.

Honestly I've told a few that I come here occasionally but not that I spend a lot of time here. Basically just say "I come for the memes".

Triggered much faggot? Not everyone in IRL is a fucking cuck like you.

but it's going to be on Donalds own subreddit

thanks

muh secret club!

I genuinely thought I'd seen every weird thing that could be imagined and drawn.

I was such a fucking fool

>identifying with the alt right

This picture right here is the exact reason why Trump would never touch this place or even acknowledge the existence of Sup Forums

Anime never ceases to blow my mind.

>with lolis wearing MAGA hats

I'll tolerate the pepe posters but we gotta gas the socially miscalibrated autists who actually show up at rallys with "make anime real" signs

If I ever see one of those douches I'm going to befriend them, offer them a ride to a Trump afterparty, then dump them in the ghetto after yelling I HATE NIGGERS FUCK YOU ALL COONS AIN'T GONNA DO SHIT over the PA system on my 'burban.

:-o

Jesus. I would definitely engineer that person's death.

I meant to reply to this but I was too triggered

>Wow betty how the heck did you convince your mom to give you Two vaginas!
To be fair this is pretty mild.

Because the r/IAMA mods are biased as fuck (one of them is associated with SRS even) and will let the SJW brigades go wild like they did to the Ann Coulter AMA, everything was literally le downboated to 0 and she had 0 genuine questions, only insults and trolling.

They delete and ban users who don't agree, unfortunately. Id like to see libtards get BTFO

I would rather let it just happen on it's own
>Not everyone in IRL is a fucking cuck like you
You don't know how that word works
>Not understanding the point
Figures Texas would be clueless

Reddit is normie friendly

No shit. It's a board for supporting a candidate. Sanders and Clinton have the same thing.

trump generals should be fucking nuked

suuuuuuuuuure

:^)

:o)

Regardless, you know it's gonna be a fucking train wreck. Shillary is gonna be in full effect on there. He should honestly stay away from any AMA

>san diego rally

Sup Forums is irrelevant, reddit is an actual platform for content, discussion and promotion

Yeah why wouldn't a presidential candidate want to be associated with an openly racist board? Totally weird.

Yes, we dont want the silly normie goys to know - we pull the strings.

He can't come anywhere near this place. We'll always have this, though