Is Greg a victim of circumstance or just a gigantic little shit?

Is Greg a victim of circumstance or just a gigantic little shit?

Also, Wimpy Kid thread.

Also, when will Rowley just leave his ass?

He's a prick

'Wimpy Kid' is the faggot millennial version of The Wonder Years.

>yfw they made Rodrick Asian

I always felt the movies kinda ruined the charm of the books. Greg was a piece of shit and you didn't want him to win because he was always in the wrong, which is why he always got the short end of the stick in the books. The movie ruined that premise by making Greg actually succeed as well as get the girl in the end too.

At least they got one part of the movies right.

Whoever is playing Rowley in the new movie has some big shoes to fill

>white boy always in the wrong
>want him to get fucked over
really joggin the noggin

he's ok. he's ok-looking enough for me to enjoy and fap watching him sexrape his kid bro. fave part of movie. awesome scene.

literally young keanu

Holy shit.

Jesus, wimpy kid really shouldnt be a movie. Or tv series. Or anything other than those books with their art style.

Originally the 4th film was supposed to be fully animated in the style of the books

That shit would've been awesome.

Greg was a narcissistic shitbag but he was paradoxically always in the right

who also treats his best friend like a piece of shit.

He was autistic so he didn't notice, no harm no foul

He's an ass but he suffers from bad parenting.

Considering that Manny is a bigger shit than Rodrick and Greg combined, that can be the case.

>nephew wants me to take him to see this
>sister tells me i owe her for making her take me to the first pokemon movie

wew lad she's got me by the balls

>worrying about being dragged to Wimpy Kid when shit like The Boss Baby and Smurfs: The Lost Village is out

But Rowley realized that Greg was a shitty friend and left him a few times already. Kinda retarded for him to come back to Greg after all that awful shit happened to him

posting in an underage thread

>Mabel Pines worse than Greg

Just wondering, how old are you? I remember reading the first few books, but I stopped a while ago.

I think most people watched the movies more than the books

Who the fuck still cares about that series dude
You have to be 18 to use all boards

Do the books still hold up at all? I liked them so much growing up I'm sure I'll at least enjoy SOME of the humor

First one still does

It's so strange to read these books when Greg is pretty much matches my little brother to a T.

Why do you think Rodrick Rules is perfect

>none of the original actors
Fuck this movie, Rodrick was based and I'm not touching this shit now that his kino actor is gone.

/OURGUY/

Reminder: Alexa will be in this fuckin movie.

Poor Garret, he´s my man.