*uses telekinetic powers against GROMPF*

*uses telekinetic powers against GROMPF*

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12987527
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/gZi1E-WUDPrDLp98hTfljg/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck trump and fuck white people

But in all seriousness, we can't let this guy have the nuclear cones.

2 scoops
cuck
libtard
snowflake
safe space
sjw
feminism bad
>drumpf
muslims more like mudslimes
niggers
wife's son
jew

did i miss anything? are we done?

most kino phrase ever to be posted here

strawpoll.me/12987527
vote on the poll on what you think of colbertposting

PRAMP

is it only 2 scoops that is unacceptable? could you get 3 scoops and be fine?

MUSTARD?

DORLUMD GLOMPF!!! Hahaha shariablue BTFO! I love libkek tears xD

some OC

AOUTGG TEFFFHHH

TWO SCOOPS
DOMELD BURMPF KEK

Why the fuck can't the mods just delete these stupid threads? Jesus fucking christ clogging this place with this forced meme. Colbert has done nothing wrong so stop making fun of him. Fucking ignorant ass redneck stupid fucking trump supporters please just fucking kill yourselves so that this country can be made great

>wow this thread stink! i post in to no them it stink!

;-)

Lmao 1 scoopers are still mad

ironically enough, you missed triggered

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Nope, within a week Colbert will find something new to bitch about. Stay tuned.

Kek

CHUNGO WUNGO

Remember to report 1 scoopers

LIBKEKS BTFO HAHA

INCLUDE ME IN THE SCREENCAP

You're playing with fire right now. So I'm going to tell you what's going to happen right here, right now.

--You are going to delete every single one of your posts, every single one of them. I don't want to see a single post under your name, every single one of them is an affront to a migrane-free head.

--You are going to leave Sup Forums for three months.

--You are never going to post any more shit ever again of this stupid fucking meme.

This is not a warning anymore, this is not a request, this is an order that you are going to follow to the letter. If you, for any reason, or for any motivation, do not follow these instructions right fucking now, I will make your life a living hell. Or rather, we, we will. You better hope and pray you're using a VPN, it may help stall us for long enough to get your pale little male body out of the country to wherever ass fuck moderates like yourself go when the jig is up. You will follow these instructions through, or we will destroy you. I dare you to do something to the contrary, I dare you. I would love to see and hear your grimace and scream as I plunge a admin ban into your account. I would love to break every key on your keyboard from the space bar upwards. Do you have a body pillow (or other non-sexually-determinate free associate)? Stuffed animals? A picture of your mother before she left you? A disappointed father? Sibling? Friends? Don't bother answering that, we can find out anyway. How would you like to see their faces when they see your limp wristed posts in front of you? How would you like that? I'll show them your stupid fucking posts and make you watch them choke on their own laughter.

You get the picture, you have one hour to comply with this request. Don't get any smart ideas.

The two scoops things is a perfect example of why Trump is a horrible President.

oh shit cuz you right

Why is Colbertposting so retarded?

Because it pisses you off

TWO SCOOPS?! I MEAN COME ON REALLY!

Because it works.

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/gZi1E-WUDPrDLp98hTfljg/

hahaha you absolute faggot

It's only retarded if you're not a BASED Trump supporter you dumb libcuck!!!

>spam thread to bump linit
>wtf why are they making more threads

pls resign

I'll be honest I'm just here for the big tits being posted.

They actually did it. They actually fucking made a movie about Reddit. No dog whistles, no allusions, just pure straight Reddit pleb shit. Every fucking line is a meme. EVERY SINGLE ONE. There isn't one joke or quote in this movie that wouldn't get you at least 50 upvotes. If you plan on voting for Bernie Sanders this flick is for you. If you own a fedora this flick is for you. If you like taking turns with your girlfriend getting rammed in the ass by imported black cock this flick is for you. If you're a normal fucking person who votes Republican and enjoys films about ideas, characters, and interesting settings this piece of shit flick is not for you and given the fact that there are no movies like that anymore because critics and audiences can't get enough meme superhero space shit you're better off just finding another hobby or killing yourself.
Fuck Reddit, fuck memes, and fuck whoever likes this piece of shit movie

Colbert posters are the one's who are pissed off, it's quite sad.

*blocks your path*

>Posts anime
>Is a dumb cuck

For shame.

who is this please

SHILL DETECTED

SHILL SHILL SHILL
SHILL SHILL SHILL
SHILL SHILL SHILL

I'M CALLING THE POLICE

This
Are Colberposters fucking low IQ simpletons? This meme is so fucking stupid

TWO FUCKING SCOOPS

moar

STOP CLAPPING, HE'S TOO POWERFUL NOW

>i-im not mad i just spam colbert threads to bump limit

>IT WAS HER TURN

BLIMPH?

>being this triggered

I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN!

DORMARD BOOMP
HAHA LIBKEKS U MAD?

BTFO!! I regret I only have but one upboat to give xD

can't wait till trump gets impeached

it's coming faggots

8 years sweetie.

IT WAS HER TURN!

I'm not seeing it

Fellow Americans, Help Me put the (You) back into the USofA

NO SCOOP FOR YOU!

A LOTTA LOYALTY FOR A HIRED ICE CREAM VENDOR

*sniffs*
*in Smeagol voice*: yesss, quite pungeant my precious...

Please post K-Ons

Please post their feet

Donald Trump.

ITS BECAUSE YOU'RE A LIBERAL KEK! HAHA 8 MORE YEARS OF LIBERAL TEARS FELLOW KEKISTANIS!

Stephen Colbert.

>colbert threads
You mean passive aggressive threads, why are you guys always so buttblasted?

What's your point nigger? Surprised not everyone here is a Trumpfag?
>inb4 you check for this picture too
>being this paranoid

Nice scoops

Who said that? WHO THE FUCK SAID THAT!? Who's the slimy little fascist shit twinkle-toed cockholster down here, who just signed his own death warrant? Nobody, huh?! The fairy fucking godmother said it! Out-fucking-standing! I will brainwash you all until you fucking die! I'll brainwash you until your assholes are sucking buttermilk. Was it you, you ZIMBOBFY little fuck, huh?!

Sauce?

*Crowd cheers*

>Trumpfags

BOOOO

WOOOO

Please keep bumping thread triggered libcuck

Even if Trump gets impeached, Pence becomes president

1 defeat for Sup Forums, 2 defeats for reddit
Sup Forums wins again

YEAH SO WHAT? THAT YOUNG MAN IS SHOWING HIS SUPPORT FOR OUR PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP! WE NEED MORE CENTIPEDES LIKE HIM IN OUR RANKS!

LOL LIBTURDS ARE SO MAD RIGHT NOW
PRAISE KEK

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRFFFFFFFPPP

LARPing aside, I've never been on r/the_donald. Do they actually talk like that on there?

HAHAHAHA LIBKEKS BTFO AS FUCK

WHO /CENTIPEDE/ HERE? GIVE THIS BASED BLACK MAN A COATTTT

The DNC it's death.

Pence is a win situation for Sup Forums, Trump just makes everyone butthurt just by his presence

awww sweetie... can't handle the anti libcuck memes?

>Trumpfags

That's disgusting but still arousing and artistic. Hmm

Yes

Sup Forums and the old Sup Forums guard must come together once again to drive the reddit scum away from their boards

>8 years :DD haha I btfo'd u :D
Nice argument faggot I expected nothing less.

>record high ratings for Colbert
>Trump about to resign/be impeached

It seems to be working

Fucking hilarious watching BLURMPH crash and burn but in all seriousness we can't let him get the nuclear scoops

Reddit is the one who can't handle memes, sweetie

Don't mind me, just going to the after-skee on page 10