Release the tax returns

>release the tax returns

What kind of welfare system did Sauron have set up to encourage so many of the Orcs to join his large military? Surely such a large army required a big industry, and a large income of gold, food and barracks for accommodation that all would be needed in the war.

I don't get it.

INSSSSSPECTION

>The age of qualitative easing is over. The time of higher interest rates has come.

Such an emotional moment, really filled me with dread.

Send forth all of the IRS.

Do not stop collecting taxes until the City forfits a municipal bankruptcy filing.

>The age of qualitative easing is over. The time of higher interest rates has come.
I wish

>My friends... you pay Property Taxes to no one.

>So there I was, at the mercy of three monstrous lenders! And they were all arguing amongst themselves over how they were going to book us! Whether we should turn out our files to audit, or whether they should auction us one by one and liquidate us into assets! They spent so much time arguing the 'whether to's' and the 'why fors' that the new financial year crept over the markets and PFFF! Defaulted all their loans!

>AND MY TAX!

>And which investments do you back?
>Investment? I invest in no company, for nobody invests in mine, little auditor. Nobody cares for non profit anymore.
>We are not Auditors. We are accountants!
>Accountants? Never heard of an Accountant before. Sounds like IRS mischief to me.
>They come with files, they come with taxes. Fining, breaking, investigating, charging. Penpushers and Pennypinchers. Curse them!
>No! You don't understand. We are Accountants, financial inspectors. Tax Dodgers!
>Maybe you are, and maybe you aren't. The Director will know.

>no "And my passive assets!"

LOOKS LIKE MARGINAL DEDUCTIONS ARE BACK ON THE MENU, BOYS

Brilliant

A day may come when the liquidity of men runs out… but it is not THIS day!

MOAR

Why is Gothmog meme now?

it even fucking rhymes

This little girl is Peter Jackson's daughter. And pic related is her now

goddamn she was so cute back then and NOW?

decent