/got/ general

Cersei Lanniser Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

webofchaos.blogspot.com/2017/05/proving-point.html
youtube.com/watch?v=IYhqlOQ1vHY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reminder not to re0ly to Emiliafags and report off topic waifu spamming.

Second for branelyn

Who killed Renly Baratheon?

I find it hard to believe that his shadow stabbed him in the throat the moment he buckled his armor. But who would sabotage his armor?

Bringing this up because I'm reading Clash of Kings. Also there's a major lack of homolust in his story. I guess it was more subtle in the books?

Emiliafag here! ^_^

>Ah yes, only redditors complain when the same pics are spammed until the thread hits the fucking image limit, thank god we have brave anons like you weeding them out

I apologize! I though image limit applies just to me and not to whole thread. I'm sorry. Can we please stop this drama already?

florent fucking shits

No, never stop posting Emilia

please don't post emoticons on Sup Forums

YAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSS QUEEN SLAY

No, it applies to the whole fucking thread when it gets past 150
And it's insufferable spam regardless
I'm going to stop replying to you now, I hope everyone else can do the same

cersei and jaime are aerys' bastards

The Renly/ Loras relationship was handled much more tastefully in the books. It was more about the bond the characters shared instead of HBO's exploitative fanservice.

>Emiliafag here! ^_^

That's the last (You) I'm giving away for free.

you will definitely reply to me, since i don't post only emilia photos. actually i made this thread.

trailer when

Why doesn't Jon have LF executed and give control of the Vale to Royce?

As long as Baelish is alive he will plot Jon's murder or whatever he's going to do all season and none of the other Vale lords like him anyway. It would be a win-win for Jon & everyone in the Vale. Sweetrobin won't have any kids and he'll probably just die before his 20s so they could either just give him a hold somewhere to stay or let him live in the Eyrie until he dies.

I don't know I need some sleep and I'm looking over a lot of the details for this medieval rule shit but there'd be a much stronger alliance between the North and the Vale if Royce just had control instead of a mustache twirling villain and an incompetent spoiled dying brat.

This show's shit and so are the books because every "genius" move by anyone is written by some fat fuck with just as much knowledge of this as me.

This. Genna Lannister outright told Jaime that Tyrion was Tywin's true son. Combine that with Jaime's good look, honor, and penchant for incest, and it is obvious that he us Aerys' son.

ur accusations only apply to the show

>Genna Lannister outright told Jaime that Tyrion was Tywin's true son.

when was that stated?

and his dream in feast and cersei's love of wildfire and their incest and that cersei is insane and so was joffrey

Let me rephrase that before someone says, "hurr before she died, user." When in the books was that stated?

Tywin was attractive and obsessed with honor too though, the only thing Jaime/Cersei have in common with the Targs is the incest, but that can happen to non-Targs too.

There is no evidence that Jaime/Cersei are Targs.

she didn't mean it technically speaking she meant tyrion was more like tywin than jaime. no one except varys knows

especially his (jaime's) dream in feast

Why did Rhaegar name both his sons Aegon?

AFfC
>"Jaime," she said, tugging on his ear, "sweetling, I have known you since you were a babe at Joanna's breast. You smile like Gerion and fight like Tyg, and there's some of Kevan in you, else you would not wear that cloak...but Tyrion is Tywin's son, not you. I said so once to your father's face, and he would not speak to me for half a year. Men are such thundering great fools. Even the sort who come along once in a thousand years."

modern day isaac hempstead wright

except all the evidence that they are

Who sent the catspaw to kill Bran?

First for /spoiler/you know who/spoiler/

Reminder that this board is Sup Forums and as such this is a place to discuss the TV show, not whine about the books. Whining about books makes you a bed-wetter.

Examples of bed-wetting behaviour -

Genuinely believing Stannis is still alive (delusional beyond belief)
Mentioning "Darkstar" (whatever that is)
Trying to cast or droning on about characters that will obviously not even appear in the show
Referring to the White Walkers as "Others"
Crying about some goofy zombie Cat Stark story being removed
Calling the Three Eyed Raven "Bloodraven" like a complete oaf
Saying "Dabid"
Not realising that saying "frogfu" is as beta as it gets
Whining about 104 year old Barristan Selmy being outnumbered and killed
Bringing up Reddit in any context
Using terms like "bookfag", "showpleb", "normies" or any cringeworthy variant

Please stick to discussing all the good and bad aspects of the TV show only. No bed-wetting.

If any of this post upsets you please do not whine like a child, kindly piss off to /lit/ and try not to weep when you get bullied.

ever-lovin' joffrey

This is GRRM we're talking about, he's second only to George Lucas when it comes to pottery. Jaime is a targ confirmed.

so the Florents were on Team Stannis the whole time? Seems logical since they'd get the iron throne if Stannis won. I never understood why they swore fealty to Renly anyway.

Maario Naharis

I haven't read the books but my only complaint is Barristan's death, or actually the whole conflict between armed peasants and supposedly trained killers. Unsullied are fucking shit.

good post

unfortunate ears...

i suspect there's a spell on the iron throne that only someone with valyrian blood can sit it and the less valyrian the more aggressively the throne denies them, but that's just my tin-foil hat

>retards who literally have no concept of pain are bad at fighting
Who would have guessed?

No. The throne rejected Joffery and he was half Targ.

Does Sophie know that she is considered b tier among the cast
Dies she cry herself to sleep evry night

My complaints are actually more about their equipment.

>leather "armor" that anything can cut through; no sleeves
>just a spear as their weapon which is quite long range considering they use a shield with it at all times, it's also fairly slow in that combination
>no shorter range weapon, like a sword or anything

Don't get me started on the dothraki and their no armor policy

sorry :)

o ya u rite

Classic bait

The shadow sheared through his gorget like it was nothing. The only sabotage that could have happened is if his armorer had made shoddy armor but even then it would have taken much more work to cut through steel.

>I wonder what the average /got/ 'man' looks like...

I NEED 2 BREED CERSEI

Been told I look like a mix of Jon Snow and Orlando Bloom from Pirates of the Carribean once

What were D&D thinking with the whole northern storyline this season?
>Umber betrayal
>The Nights watch
>Roose Dying
>Ramsey being a trained tactician
>The battle of the bastards
Honestly do they even care at this point?

are you hyped to see ed sheeran in got?

The stupidest thing was still Sansa not telling Juan about Petyr Banelish being on his way

what will next preston video be about?

Why do people use r/asioiaf as an insult?

You can call people reddit because reddit as a whole is normiecore, pretentious and trendfollowing.

But r/asioiaf in particlar actively produces theories and has posters who regularly write essays and make decent videos. Sup Forums and /got/ meanwhile hasn't produced anything since cleganebowl and is 50% shitposting, 20% waifuposting.

r/asioiaf is better and more knowledgeable in every sense.

literally who?

of fuck off

D'aww I want to cuddle him

salad dressings
he figured out GRRM was giving him clues with which one he used and the order.

kill yourself

It's been like 20 years since game of thrones ended. How are there still threads?

Targs have white hair and purple eyes, not blonde hair and blue eyes.

>that captcha

YASSSSSSS QUEEN SLAY confirmed

All aboard the good ship Jonerys

huh, you don't get to bring straight cis males

See this is why no one like Sup Forums.

I'm leaving this shit hole.

Jon is bigender shitlord. Prettier than most people's daughters and tougher than most people's manlet sons

The Targ features were repressed by superior Lannister genes.

See you tomorrow

Jonerys

El Fatface Mexicano is not "pretty"

Any /got/ friends in Philly? Waiting for a concert to start and looking for something to eat but trying to avoid the local Dornishmen.

He's pretty in showcanon

>tougher than most people's manlet sons
he almost cried twice when people said mean things to him.

he's almost as weak as sansa.

No one even cares about this show anymore. No one.

>white guy in philly

hope you've got a last will and testament all written up. They can smell tourist stink from 10 miles away, especially wite bois

By the way don't ignore any philly homeless if they try to talk to you, you'll get the shit beat out of you. you be a gracious little white cuck and give over 50 cents.

webofchaos.blogspot.com/2017/05/proving-point.html

virus

This is why I wish I had my conceal carry license but doing good so far

Yeah but he's

the greatest swordsman who ever lived - Ramsay

And faced the Walkers and wasn't afraid of getting run through by all that cavalry, so it all evens out in his favor

>blue
READ THE BOOK

Because they're jonfags

All pay channel shows have to show gratuitous homosex to keep the 3% happy.

Why is she never called Cersei Baratheon in the books or show?

Catelyn is called Catelyn Stark. Lysa is called Lysa Arryn. Sansa is called Sansa Bolton

Because she's a strong independent woman duh

Cause Robert followed Targaryen naming convention.

Bitches you marry can't get you name cause royalty.

Stannis was a cuck and not a prince so he could do whatever he wanted.

Help me desu, I am losing faith.

I cannot even get hype for CleganeBowl.

Is it still confirmed, tell my hype has not been in vain.

youtube.com/watch?v=IYhqlOQ1vHY

It's been in vain.

Sandor goes south, sees Gregor, goes back North, no fight. Sandor's focused on a different kind of zombie

>tfw reading the books for the first time and having Season 1 get really fleshed out

It's like a shitload of deleted scenes compared to what I know, this is great

>Joffrey never bothers pretending to be nice, he's a cunt right off
>Jon gets wasted at the entry feast and nearly starts crying
>Catelyn really, really likes it when Ned creampies her
>Catelyn cucks Ned by walking around naked in front of the maester
>Bran watches Jaime fuck Cersei for a while before they catch him
>Bran wanted to be in the kingsguard after going south with everyone to King's Landing (before he got crippled)
>The Hound is much more of a dick than he was in the first season

I think he's dead

Things become more glaring in ACoK onwards. None of this jealous Shae business, and Cersei is more viscous. D&D never really understood Stannis or at least did not care for his character, and apart from his awkwardness, little translated well to the show.

I think D&D just hated Stannis and didn't understand him. I really like Stannis and I accept that he's going to fail miserably, but dammit, I want him to keep going for the sake of the realm.

>Bran wanted to be in the kingsguard after going south with everyone to King's Landing
that was in the show

Stannis, Manderly, Mance, and Barristan are 4/5 of my favorite characters, and all were killed off before their moment of glory in the D&D fanfic.

Stannis and Barristan are leading the battles of ice and fire in the books, and it looks like they are going to be the most kino battles in the series.

Manderly got cucked by a Jonfag loli and didn't get the famous scene with Davos.

Ciaran Hinds was great as Mance, though he's not exactly like the book version. He's a little too old and wise, not enough Bael the Bard. D&D killed him off before the glamour and whatever else Mance is up to in the books.

Show didn't really address Bran wanting to be a knight at all outside of one offhand remark Arya once made to Ned. Its certainly not a major part of his character like it is in the books. The show leads you to believe that he's a shitty fighter which isn't book canon

all I remember from the show is Robert saying "you'll be a soldier haah haaahhhhh" when the family gathered to greet the royal party

definitely nothing like Bran beating the shit out of Tommen during training or jerking off at the thought of meeting Ser Barristan

Friendly reminder that Syrio Forel survived and is currently disguised as Meryn Trant.

Manderly almost getting his throat cut open for that sick burn was a great scene. Mance is a clever cunt too, and he and Manderly have to be working together after they met up on the road. I'm worried for Barristan because while he's so cool he's also getting older and he could very well die soon.

Tommen is kind of a little bitch though, but I do wish to see him grow a spine and stand up for himself at least once, even if it does kill him.

Barry will probably die during the battle of fire, but he has a speech and cavalry charge that is literally Theoden tier.

Stannis will win and take Winterfell, but I don't think he will go much farther than that. He'll either kill Selyse and take the black, or die in battle with the Others or something.

bran also handily kicks aryas ass at swordplay to the point where she's never beaten him.. the archery fanfic scene that opens the show never made much sense

100th for mummer Salsa

She will sit the iron throne before it's over. Cap this poast.

I just want my girl Cersei to be happy but it's hard knowing the writers will most likely have her go insane and have to be killed by Jaime, making him a king and queen slayer.

Just like pottery

The way I see it, the Northern lords will reject Stannis as their king even after he had helped them out. Best case scenario is that while he fails to have any support for the Iron Throne he'll at least be remembered as a hero for standing against the Others so at least he doesn't die in vain. As for Barry, I don't think he'll die in that battle but if his speech and charge is really Theoden tier then him dying would be appropriate, a nice call back to LotR in a sense. But he could very well die by opposing Dany when she fully gives in to fire and blood because he sought her out and didn't reveal himself to make sure she wasn't like Aerys.