Fuck this shit

>Want to escape Russia because it's turning slowly into totalitarian corruptioned shithole.
>Life in Asia is even worse than in Russia.
>Life on Europe will be like life in tolerant multicultural shithole.
>Life in Africa... well, nope.
>Life in South America? Another criminal corruptioned shithole.
>Life in USA? If Hillary will win, then instant nope.
>Canada PM is pussy.
In distant future England will fit onto my requirements, maybe?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/chtax1au
youtube.com/watch?v=qg9tpwZlBZY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Move to Japan :^)

This is the future you chose.

You made your bed, now lie in it.

japan is fucking gay you get you dick cut off for smoking a joint. also full of weeabo fags and furrys and shit fuck that. TRUMP PLZ GOD

No, I never chose this shit. I just was born in someone else nightmare already. And the only thing I really crave to, is to escape this fucking hell.

Good, druggies are degenerate scum.

don't listen to this homo. japan is amazing.

I lived in Oki for two years when I was a Marine and had the time of my life diving and meeting people.

also, weed is a nigger's drug.

Maybe you shouldnt have stolen those files, Snowden.

Where are you living in Russia?

Canada's not bad as long as you avoid the cities of Toronto or Vancouver. People in the north are friendly and redpilled.

>not coming to spend summer vacation in Morocco
its like you dont want to be sliced in half, cyka

>running away

FIGHT FOR YOUR FREEDOM, COWARD!

You're just as bad as the 'tolerant multicultural' fags.

You know why they're multicultural? Because faggot cowards like you won't organize and take back your lands from the thieves who've stolen it.

Stay the fuck out of our countries.

Come here.

Unless you love playing online games, you wont tolerate life at 250 ping.

Fuck off we're full

Your entire white population is descendants of people who didn't make it in Europe

>Life in Asia is even worse than in Russia.

i dont think you have any idea what you're saying

come here m8.
were all whiteys and we dont say fuck off to slavs.

You are just too weak to live in Russia. USA is for gays, go there and don't even call yourself a Russian, you don't deserve it.

work to make it better you giant bitch

Looks like it's time to kill yourself.

Move to Israel already a bunch of russian

Feels good man
If Eu shits its self then I'll probably go to Russia
ayy lmao

move to Israel
you don't have to be Jewish, I did it by faking documents, Israelis are happy enough to accept Russian immigrants and don't ask questions
yes you will be surrounded by Jews but it is so much better than being surrounded by vatniks and chechen scum

>FIGHT FOR YOUR FREEDOM, COWARD!
How? I am ready to join any serious movement, but I have zero them in sight. And no, I can't organize. I am pretty antisocial and it's hard to find somebody equally rekt as me who is ready to fight instantly.
Even If I will find 10 well equiped and armed people, any our action will be or discovered by FSB, or cause minimal damage to the system.
It's just will be pure suicide.

>Russia
>Totalitarian shithole
What dick are you smoking mate? You're second well at best but at least you've got a president with a set of two.

You know, this pastebin is one of the sole reasons why I do not want to go back to russia as a slav.

pastebin.com/chtax1au

Because I wont be able to express my jew hate there.

I literally dreamt one day that I was outside and I was shouting "fuck jews, let them all be gassed" and people were happy and smiling. I was smiling and ecstatic.

I cannot do that in russia, the people are still afraid of "muh fascists" by the indoctrination of their current media/education system as well.

I dont even drink any kind of booze either. The people there are in my eyes just degenerates, blue pilled degenerates.

>South America

I actually heard Chile is pretty nice.

This. Might as well kill some Central Asian and North Caucasian niggers while you are at it.

Nobody fucking cares about Jews. I've heard some grandpa telling a joke about an officer and a Jew yesterday.

Move to germany. You can do what you want because it is not possible to shame you. And we need people who can fight back against our government.

who said any of us would want you in our country you off-white krokodil fiend?

>implying this isn't true of every European country
you could make a pastebin 3x bigger for Ukraine and probably even for Poland
Netherlands is the same

>Nobody fucking cares about Jews

In your personal expirience? How old are you 16? If you never heard about it because you are otaku fucker who never speaks to people outside of the Internet then its your problem but don't generalise your limited expirience as a rule. People talk about jews a lot here.

Are you cute?

No one wants, m8.
Fix ur country, or become a colony.
You choose.

Face it OP, Russia will be the last bastion of the white man. As fucked up as it is, it has a better outlook than most of the world. Can I come if I'm a hockey superstar?

Maltsev is calling for a revolution against Putin.
Join them maybe idk?

Yeah, basically civilisation is on the decline around the world.

The west used to be pretty good, generally less corrupt, relatively peaceful etc - then our leaders decided letting in millions of third world savages was a brilliant idea, and soon the west will be similar to third world shitholes too. Already fraud, corruption, rape, terror etc - all on the increase, only going to get worse on current trends.

Get used to the world descending into a corrupt shithole, wherever you may be. A dystopian future where only the ultra rich billionaires live free of it in highly secured locations with tons of private security, jetting between safe locations flying above the hell they have created.

At least europe has a chance to change, russia is completely fucked in this regard. They long back for the days of jewish imperialism. A 100 years under the jews and the race was turned into a pathetic, jew loving alcoholic race. All the generations are cucked thanks to the jew education and propaganda.

Russia is just a shitty place to hope for to hate the kikes.

youtube.com/watch?v=qg9tpwZlBZY

Russia is completely fucked because of cowards like you who won't take up arms.

Stay out of our countries. Your weak coward genes will pollute us.

Is it really that bad the connection at Straya/Kiwiland

Yeah, it's really that fucking bad. Even shitholes like mine and my neighbours have much better connection

Why don't you just stay in Russia? In Europe, you're just another criminal immigrant.

It's only like that in the south right? Near Ukraine an turkey? Still scary :/

>revolution against Putin
Seriously, m8? You need to revolt against whole system, against whole nation to stop endless cycle of corruption and crime.
It's not Putin, it's about people, politicants, criminals. Them all. Against millions.

It's in Moscow dude

How's that? Not a lot of cables or what?

Just trust that Putin cares first about mother russia and if the world burns it burns russia too.

Sounds fucked up but just enjoy the ride and grab some popcorn.

I live in US and I would honestly go to Rus if I possibly could. Better than being united states homeless person. Would fight as Merc even.

I didnt have a chance, I was forced to come here as a kid. So whatever dude. I think this place now has more chance to escape the jew grip than russia. Plus I know dutch better than russian. Plus here, some of the older generation has jew hatred. In russia there is only "I fought the ebil fascists"

Is that a no?
What if you shaved?

It will come to that too. You start with a head, right?
Too far away I guess

You sound like a giant faggot teenager. The problem and reason you aren't happy isn't your country it's yourself.

Get some self-awareness, it's in your best interest.

Gotta work on my Russian I guess lol. RIP IN PEACE RUSSIA

ill get the job offer and will come to slay white murican pussy soon
t: avar

It's its system, I guess u are happy with Holland? Et ses politiques?

Not all Russian cities are polluted. There are a lot of 100% slav cities.
But the big ones are lost, that's for sure.
And not so long ago Putin called for even more migrants from Asia. It will only get worse

Maybe
Still it is the only country where I've met people who were unashamed to be antisemitic, calling jews zhidi and whatever
Even my own grandma does this even though I live in Israel lol
Western Europeans are so cucked they'd never call me a kike outside the internet, the only people against Jews there are Muslims

ill tell you why cunt,
since our population density is smaller than a chink dick, the government relised it was too expensive to put fibre cables all over the joint because it wouldnt service a huge amount of aussies, thats why they only have it point blank in the middle of cities. im pretty sure there isnt even any cables unless ur within a 200km range of a major city

Sounds based to me.

I used to live in Japan. Last I recall, Japs hate weebs more than we do. It's one of the more shocking culture clashes about Japan, you'd be thinking that the average Jap would actually know about anime but it's rightfully regarded as little kid shit in Japan wheras Americans treat animu as if it's Japan's culture.

Poland?

>>Life in Asia is even worse than in Russia.
Japan and South Korea? Doubt it

how about Iceland? They have more of a problem to inadvertently fuck one of their relatives than problems with sand nigger (right now at least)

>Life in South America? Another criminal corruptioned shithole.
countries like Argentina are not worse than Russia

>Life in USA? If Hillary will win, then instant nope.
if Clinton wins you will get sand nigger from Syria do you realize that?

>Canada PM is pussy.
Canada sounds not bad. How many sand nigger does this coutry have? Good thing is you can get guns

>In distant future England will fit onto my requirements, maybe?
if GB gets his shit together after the Brexit and kicks all sand nigger out

Would be Australia or New Zealand an option for you?

Just stick to le weed man lmao. Politics is not yours.

Thats funny, I want to escape to Russia.

>fix your country
>coming from francanistan
my keks

Move to south west England everyone is (where I am at least) on the conservative side. Nice coasts and great farm culture. We also voted 60% for Brexit.

come to US. If you're a white male it doesn't really matter who the next president is.

Come home, white man

You missed my point Geraldine; from your question you don't sound any better than him anyway.

keks

Both of my replies were meant for that weed fag.
I wish we could deport all weed niggers or at least incriminate them like they do in Singapore & Japan.

Iceland or Eastern European countries like Poland, Hungary and Czech Republic

I'm marrying a Serbian grill. We'll end up back there sooner or later. Currently it's better than the west culturally IMO, but ten years from now, who knows.

/namibia/ fins the project m8

Thinking of moving there with my filipino GF, because she wants to. I'd rather go to China but she hates them. If I have money can I live comfortably? I'm not a weeb fag, I hate all that stuff. DESU I'd like to just look at the sights, specifically Hokkaido

not a bad idea

See the issue is that you haven't decided yourself into being comfortable in Russia.
This guy thinks he's "tough" by lowering his standard of living to suit what's reasonable to expect in Russia.

That's what you need to do. That's what everyone does. We justify and rationalise our purpose for being where we are.
I'm personally a hedonistic shitter but I'll work hard. And Trudeau might get out of office by next year, you never know. (That's mainly wishful thinking)

I'll tell you one thing, you need to be mentally enduring to handle being called a fucking leaf everyday on your main board. And to take getting more memed on than India and turkey by a landslide.

>Ukraine
>not a home for rich Jews

As in nobody will report you to thought police for antisemitism if you will talk shit about jews.

>Maltsev
>B 2001 гoдy был oдним из инициaтopoв coздaния пapтии «Eдинaя Poccия».
Do you Ukrainians ever learn?

you could say the same for every country
>Ukrainians
>learn
You high, Ivan?

My friend say he's gay and feeling threatened by Putin's regime. And Denmark give him asylum. According to him, Copenhagen have more muslims that Moscow. Also he forced to visit some kind of Center of Tolerance every week and chat with actual gays and transgenders.

The people that traveled to America were men of industry and experience. Trained on how to make a country from scratch. Then they had to fight back against the people that fed them because they were getting treated like an island colony.

Russia is literally a long history of submission and genocide.

OBO
B
O

I feel your pain, there is literally nowhere to run

you are white so you are welcome...things are changing for the better atm

>Copenhagen have more muslims that Moscow
>Center of Tolerance every week
No fucking way this is real

was in Saint Petersburg recently, it seemed relatively fine. They have one big mosque but I didn't see very many muslims. You actually see a lot more muslims in Western European cities these days.

Novgorod > Muscovy
historically thats always been true.
Muscovy also has Mongol admixture while Novgorod territories don't.

We need to create a real opposition, not liberasts, even if elections weren't rigged people wouldn't ever elected them.

this.
Your nation comes before your personal well being.

Hmmmmm

Hard to insult someone that can sue you for looking at them with a sneer and for forgetting to add a tip.

WHAT THE FUCK??
REALLY?
I thought Ukraine had it bad with Hiv

Congratulations, the whole world is shit. However Russia right now has the most freedoms desu.

But Sup Forums says Putin is goooood for ya.
Why would you leave a country led by such a "based" man?

muh dick

Go live in Portugal mate, it is excellent. Plus your languages sound the same anyway.

switzerland rules. but we're full. sorry you mudslime rusky

So you're upset because people haven't created a utopia yet? Fuck off

>it's turning slowly into totalitarian corruptioned shithole.
Better that than the west where our leaders are actively trying to replace the native population

what's russia opinion on putin, would the average russian oust him if they could and can russia be saved?