Good evening owls of Sup Forums,

Oh, so tempting...

we still depowered right now

also, some user with good taste is running Avengers Under Siege, dammit

hey look happier times with Ralph Dibny

I like the new DC logo

I think it's fine, some of the cover mockups I've seen with it are alright

it's just a logo, I don't feel strongly about it in general

I think it's kinda ugly but also I don't have two fucks to give.

>we still depowered right now

Where is singing Aquaman when you need him?

CrankyAnon is still annoyed about Catwoman having fans, it seems.

I have no opinion on it whatsoever

oh don't drag it into this thread :|

Yeah, but he doesn't like it when you get mad at him!

So how about those full Marvel solicits

the Bolts get to fight the Squadron Supreme

The Marvel solicits are also basically "everyone hates Carol now"

Zub definitely knows his history, it's kind of refreshing to see stuff from before Ellisbolts get handled. I'm still not very confident in the book. I'm normally not wild for Image stuff but there were some things I was actually interested in today.

Yeah let's just do the smart thing and leave it alone. Better contained than spilling over here

but holy shit I can't believe they got made when people recommenced some comics that might change their opinion and wanted people to instead just explain everything

We get trade solicts tomorrow, yeah?

so many tie ins, I'm dazzled. I love whoever it is that's getting more word bubbles on the covers.

and Kamala's FanFic getting published is gr8

I wonder how the KSD!Carol fans feel

It reminds me of that Midnighter screencap from twitter.

Oh god, that was amazing to witness.

Mad and disappointed, so far

Kamala's fanfic is what Annuals are for, dammit

Speaking of Annuals, I'm just going to leave this here:

>helenawaynehuntress.com/2016/05/dear-dc-comics-stop-being-sexist-stop.html

This is the most textbook case I've ever seen of using a legitimate concern (sexism) to try to rally people to a complaint which is "The very specific story I want is not being written."

It's ok

I feel like it could be a darker blue though

Spectro had such an amazing meta intro I'm a little sad he's an out for cash! guy overall.

I hate all the tie ins.

But I do like the Vision cover.

that's one special case of fandom osmosis gone horribly wrong

I loved the filesnames the OP did there, since FUCK YOUR CHARTS TONY is perfect

I love that OP in that thread was being a cheeky motherfucker with the image names.

>Mad and disappointed, so far
any good reactions?

>This is the most textbook case I've ever seen of using a legitimate concern (sexism) to try to rally people to a complaint which is "The very specific story I want is not being written."
I would say focusing on Worst Dick isn't sexism, just incredibly poor decision making

Speaking of shitty socjus writing, there was some Wolverine article on TMS today that was just fucking ridiculous. It doesn't feel like the guy writing it has never read a Wolverine comic, but maybe like he excised parts of his own brain after doing so?

someone pointed out no Jocasta and it's not gonna stop bugging me.

Yeah, that's a wonderful cover.

That thread reminded me just how fucking expensive Marvel's trades are.

Right, Worst Dick is shit and devoting that much space to him is why.jpg, but that blogpost is trying to leverage the -ism for what is essentially a "my favorite character in a team book is being shafted" personal lament. Pfft, get in line.

I also saw that via someone on my Twitter feed who was all "this is rank shit". Dating Wolverine is bad for your life expectancy, but he likes and values women.

hoot hoot

The existence of makes me angry with rage.

I appreciated the nod to slash on the Herc image name.

Yeah, seeing people in the comments go "actually Wolverine isn't that bad, he's kind of a good guy" was pretty funny.

I like that it shouldn't be too hard for a kid to draw and you can do loads of goofy recoloring with it, but I'm still waiting on seeing how it looks in print before I decide.

'76 is still the best though.

I think annuals should be how they handle event tie-ins.

Don't give a shit about Evolutionary War? Well don't worry because it's only in the annuals, the ongings get to keep moving right along doing their own thing

That's great

>that link

I want to see that person go up against those Anti-Grayson fans who for some reason like Earth 2 Dick.

Also Ben Caldwell must be back to working on Prez because Paulo Siqueira is drawing A-Force. He draws some epic tits.

yessss

I'm actually pretty hype for Nighthawk, the preview looked sick. Mainly for the art, but still.

You can be all 'how many batmans do you need' but Nighthawk's angle is very current and fairly interesting.

OP is a fraulein

WHOOPS now with file

what do we feel about the headsock costume as an aesthetic?

I see Patriot continues to have vanished into the aether too

>Also Ben Caldwell must be back to working on Prez
nice! is that supposed to be coming in September or October?

du hast ja ganz recht!

Is he still raycis though?

Aaron had him cheat on his gf with Mystique but I can let that slide because a) it's Aaron and b) he was leaving the title and I can understand wanting to definitively write out your pet character so they doesn't end up as the next writer's cannon fodder.

>referencing Gillen's YA
Eurgh

>The Marvel solicits are also basically "everyone hates Carol now"
Even Kamala?

I want to hate them but they usually work really well. Kid Flash for example is all time great costume

A Force seems very central to Civil War

They said Oct

I'm just glad we've got Speed.
Also we don't have Stature there, and we know for a fact she's still around.

I hope so.

Especially her.

I kinda hope somebody replies saying that she's being ableist or something for not wanting the focus to be on a guy who got crippled

yep I would honestly pay to see that cagematch

There was even a teaser of her ripping up a picture of Carol and all her solicits as of late are her angsting over CW2 since it's her first hero v hero thing

What the everliving fuck is a tsum tsum?

Man that Mary Sue article just reads like not getting Wolverine. or i'm not able to look at wolverine from a kid pov?

>they both use social justice rhetoric to get people on their side
>they both want very specific stories
>they're both characterfags

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

>Disney Tsum Tsum is the name of a range of collectible stuffed toys based upon popular Disney characters
Cross-promotion.

I don't really understand how Civil War 2 works at all. Like the first Civil War made sense (or not, but you get what I mean) because if you didn't register the registration forces would try to shut you down and imprison you.

In this, I don't really understand how the whole world engages with it.

I'd say "betting pool on who Tony's biological parents are" but that would mean having to read Bendis IIM

Exactly, it's the Immovable Object and the Irresistible Force and they're both fuckheads

>We're sixteen years into the 21st century, and we still have to have this conversation.
I give them credit for phrasing this in a new way.

Shit. It's shit, OP. Just pure, unfilitered feces. Poop. Crap. Doo-doo. Dookie. You name it.

But yeah, Moonstone better bring the "are you fucking kidding me?" to fighting Hyperion, although this one isn't a sociopathic shitbag

Since the book hasn't come out yet, we have no idea how Tony is on his side.
But I suspect it's less a Civil War (despite the name) and more like World War 1, where the war is between two sides, and the sides just gather their allies to fight with them.

fuck yeah

It seriously doesn't even seem to start until issue 5!

I'm just wondering if they'll be old Marvel characters or new.

what if he and doom have the same mom

I think they are cute little Disney plushes? I dunno why Marvel is making a comic about them

Because Marvel is owned by Disney.

I meant, why is Marvel making a comic and doing a variant about some random plush toys? I mean they're cute but what's the big deal

Is Doc Spectro about to go all Kilgrave on this chick?

>It seriously doesn't even seem to start until issue 5!
Bendis surprised everyone by being overly literal in his interpretation of civil war. Everyone just politely discusses the ethics of taking action based on future knowledge and while at the end they disagree, they part ways with the agreement that it would immoral to force either path without the consensus of the superhero community and further discussion will be required.

>tfw four issues of nothing but Bendis speak

The Eiling/Megala relationship is fascinating and could so easily have been dumbed down.

>He draws some epic tits

I recall the thighs he draws being delicious as well.

I have a friend who's a casual. He actually met me yesterdy and went "Hey, are you going to read Civil War 2? It's going to be great."

It could help Disney sell some more of those toys.

Did you punch him?

I got to explain Threeboot and Retroboot last night on twitter. That was fun.

Did you laugh?

Save him user

weeeooow

It at least deserves a withering look.

I like how they're so used to each other that they can just ignore the things they each say to be threatening or impressive. I'd ship it if Babylon wasn't in this.

Megala's specific supporting cast is also fun to compare to Eiling's. Imagine, supporting characters for supporting characters! Could you see that happening much these days?

:(

It seems less a Civil War, and more a Civil Conflict. Which would be a regular Tuesday for the Avengers.

wait, what?

(that's the second Charlton-era Cap costume)

Evil

Neutral

Good

Well done guys, full spectrum alignments on display.

It's ok Gates
I'm not doing it

Because I'm not reading it at all

Oh man, this costume suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks

I told him about She-Hulk.

Did he think it sounded good?

I hope Superman will be proud that I'm the third one