What is some Japanese kino that isn't weebshit?

What is some Japanese kino that isn't weebshit?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/film/2015/may/21/hirokazu-kore-director-our-little-sister-interview
youtube.com/watch?v=VdzrgJA_iWA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Perfect Blue

>vice

Ōdishon

The original Ghost in The Shell is a high tech police movie and one of the best cop films ever

Was a good video.

K-On!

branded to kill

Tokyo Story

Yojimbo

Onibaba

R A N

this

and Love & Pop

Not even best miike

YES

and I am pretty partial to Takeshi Kitano's Sonatine and Hana-Bi too.

Leave kino to me

and to Anno, Love and Pop has to be the best film about teens doing compensated dating shot on handicams by a guy who made a money-printing anime in history.

Sukeban Deka

>

Imagine being that high school girl in that date club and having to be all like "damn, Shoji Nakomoto, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tempura body and horrific oni face. I would totally have sex with you, both for money and the real me." when all you really want to do is go home dream of becoming an idol in your bedroom. Like seriously imagine having to be her and not only lay in that bed while businessmen flaunts their disgusting cocks in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing their 3 inch penors and blighted skin, and just sit there, dick after dick, hour after hour, while they shove yen up your snatch. Not only having to tolerate a this existence during what should be the prime years of your life but the haughty attitude of every client telling you STILL GOT IT and DAMN, LOLIS LOOK LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch old men's mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been getting fucked by nothing but a disgusting diet of rich NEETs and CEOs and later oversees soldiers for your ENTIRE COLLEGE YEARS coming straight out of the ports in Osaka. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the cum that's creeping out of nakomoto's dimpled stomach as he slowly grows erect to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in his "hard-earned (for that is what he calls himself)" money, the money he worked so tremendously for by putting in 80 hour stress filled work weeks at the local Kabushiki-gaisha. And then the man calls for another polish, and you know you could kill yourself before the Mr. Nakomoto could skullfuck you, but you sit there and endure, because you need to get into Tokyo University. You're not going to lose your future economic career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

Nice

Dragon Ball Z

kill la kill

Sincerely this

House is weird as fuck

Kuzu no Honkai

As a weeb who has been exposed to japanese media in general, I found House rather quaint. I watched the criterion documentary behind house and how it changed Japanese ads and film so I can appreciated it from that perspective.

seconding this, this is one of the most absurd movies that i've seen

Dont know anyone else who seems to have seen this, picked it up randomly years ago on dvd in a record store going out of business. Glad i did.

エルフ 坂本愛海

You're welcome.

PGD-721

>weebshit
I guess not
>kino
lol, no

true kino

What is this?

Black Gal Welcome To Bitch Aviation! Gal CA Uehara Out Hip Pretend Is Odd Not Cowgirl In-flight

a woman.

>Satomi

Not bad, not bad

I was asking for the title of the movie in which this scene occurs.

Hirokazu Koreeda
"Our Little Sister"

Koreeda is the new Ozu

All the characters are literal anime archetypes

Is this one of those shitty slice-of-life trash movies that starts with nothing interesting, goes nowhere, and ends unsatisfactorily? Because that's what it looks like based on the description on Wikipedia.

Something is really off with his body, like it was stretched out of proportion and his shoulders are broad as fuck

You apparently don't need to watch a movie to draw conclusions.

No, it isn't.

>ever
I don't know man, I watched it for the first time recently it was just okay. The animation was good but it felt pretty boring. Maybe the series is better I dunno

No need for that smartass response, if only because I was asking a question and I merely said it looked like that.
>No, it isn't.
I'm skeptical, but I'll start watching it. Was giving this answer so hard?

Yes and it's awesome

No, it wasn't. I'm very sorry for the inconvenience. I just lack patience sometimes on this board, for different reasons.

Anything by Takashi Miike

If you can read books go with Haruki Murakami (I have no idea why Hollywood hasn't bastardized his work yet)

Torture club, my dude.

Is it actually good?

watch it and you will see

It's interesting...last I checked, it was free on YouTube, check it out.

wtf, why can't you just answer me?

Mr Nietzsche in the convenience store.
98% kino

Patlabor 2: The Movie

What is the name of the video?

Angel's Egg is Jap kino

The American version was better and even that wasn't that great.

Parasite Eve has a cool and somewhat believable sci-fi plot, but it isn't kino and I'd recommend the novel over the film.

>haruki murakami
Absolutely atrocious taste in authors.
Also there have been adaptations of his work to film already although non by Hollywood.
Read Ryu Murakami instead and while we're talking about Ryu watch Tokyo Decadence too.

murakami is actually fucking awful lol

Anyone here watched this abbas kiarostami's movie taking place in japan?

yeah its good

Like Someone In Love (directed by an Iranian tho)
Departures (Okuribito)
Afterlife (Wonderful Life)

>Koreeda is the new Ozu
more like new mikio naruse you fucking pleb

the game is pretty kino though at least

This and also The World of Kanako.

Whatever weeboe

Ching Chong Bing Bong (1987)

one punch man

theguardian.com/film/2015/may/21/hirokazu-kore-director-our-little-sister-interview

who is this qt?

lesson of the evil is a better movie

>Ushijima the Loan Shark

Here you get to watch Japanese girls act like naive sluts and realize how shitty Japanese culture is.

these
and I will add Tokyo Drifter

>Koreeda is the new Ozu

Oh my god, it even has the kneeling-sized camera angle.

This is truth. I actually started with 3rd Birthday, then learned it was part of a whole franchise and moved to the movie and book before playing the first game. Never played the second.

Where do yall stand on Sion Sono?

Noriko's Dinner Table, Love Exposure, and Cold Fish are all certified kino in my opinion.

the fuck is kino

Himitsu
Departures
Ns Aoi (tv show)
Beach Boys (tv show)

Strange Circus
also why are half of his movies fucking garbage? does he just do those for fun or something

Can I talk about Sentai here

You dumb racist asshole, everyone knows that Ching Chong Bing Bong is Chinese.

True friendship kino

great happiness space

>that gone with the wind matte painting

Banshun
Black Sun
Sanjuro
Lady in the Dunes
Ichi the Killer

WORLD OF KANAKO

youtube.com/watch?v=VdzrgJA_iWA

Black Rain is basically american jap-kino

What was her fucking problem?

I was traveling through to Kumamoto in a nearly empty bus with a Japanese girl I'd met. We kissed for, like, fifteen seconds, and the guy behind us started sperging out about how it was a bus, not a hotel.

He was in the right. Now fuck with your blogging. This is a thread about Japanese film.

man I don't want to watch a tv series. I thought this was gonna be a movie.

hes right

go PDA in a corner

who's in the wrong here?

the normies