Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=DL-HJ5OU_vg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

m.youtube.com/watch?v=DL-HJ5OU_vg

Boring video

Wtf is he wearing

>implying being a racist is bad

10 FEET HIGHER

He's the one who will lead the white race to victory.

Sheriff Roscoe having a meltdown. Looks like the typical Trump fag.

wow wtf i hate trump now

I too can get paid to put on a suit, ride the subway, and yell at strangers whilst mentioning my opposing candidate.

I can also immediately recognize a random video from the internet as 100% real and not take into consideration that it may have been staged.

I am easily moldable, like clay.

>Mexican shitposting

Not even once

Why are americans such subhumans? What happened over the past 250 years?

This shit is so staged... They found some out of work actor (can't swing a dead cat without hitting one in NY), and paid him to act like this. I guarantee it.

He looks, sounds and acts like a caricature of what a liberal things a Trump supporter is.

Some ugly, little boss hog looking racist asshole. What a joke.

Shootistan just be quiet, it's embarrassing.

Could just be an average new york blowhard who was raised on Howard Stern though

I lol'd at how he just lowered his head and remained silent after a while.

PROTIP: This is another average Trumpfag.

Fuck off

Where are the Trumpfags?

Test

> Germany talking shit

What a world we live in..

Google The Great Society

Weebshit opinion are worthless

Its not fair to use old people as a showcase of trashyness or whatever.

Furrniggers literally infect anything. There are furries for bernie for example.

Better then bernie fags composed of grown men crying at a fucking convention

>complaining about weebshit

>>>/reddit/

Fuck off mexico we need a firewall to keep out mexican shitposters

I was gonna mention some of those Bernie fucks got Bernie tatoos and cry because of some shitshow politician circus. I don't know which are worse, these manginas or people like that old man that wore a wall cosplay unitard. At least the latter was fucking funny.

>implying reddit doesn't probably adore taiwanese motion pictures
Fuck off back to Sup Forums, degenerate.

wow, sure looks like he wants attention and ridicule in that attire. And to do something so crazy in the open.

that is not a fedora you subhuman scum, learn how to hat

why dont't you take up Gavin Mcinnes you faggot?
because he's to big for you huh ,pendejo?

SoCal life

at least he isn't mexican.

But he's right

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it.

the real question is which one of you faggots is the person in that video

Trump is a shabbos goy anyways as he doesn't hate the jews.

All of those hats are degenerate anyways you fucking favela smelling shitskin.

>dat nigger hand gestures
lol

>wearing a hat and a suit
>degenerate
>said the right testicle of sweeden
sure thing

>2016
>wears a hat
What a fag, and besides why even bother thinking about suit and a "cool" hat if you can't afford none of them you 2nd world bastard. Also
>Sweeden
I rather be a sweden's right testicle than a hue'ing subhuman that's a genetically a dead end because mixture of african and indigenous shitstain genes, as it shows already when you can't even type "sweden" properly.