If you could have any super power what would it be?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x3uir5_extras-patrick-stewart-ricky-gervai_shortfilms
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Speed Force-tier Super Speed

Not even a question. I want to be able to fucking outrun LIGHT.

Combination of Spider-man and Iron-Fist's powers.

The power to convince anyone to do anything I want them to.

The power to have any power I wanted.

Also make people ejaculate at will.
Dude is walking down the street and BAM! He cums in his pants.

Why so that you can pull a Barry Allen and kill a multiverse too? Innocent people died Barry. They died and are never coming back.

Invisibility.

I'm already ignored by everyone I know as is. Might as well go all the way.

here, Let me see if I can convince you to make me cum in my pants. That way we can see if both our powers work.

Power Cosmic

We got a potential rapist here!

cry moar faggot
why don't you put the whole multiverse in a bottle bitch

Telekinesis because fuck you I like telekinesis

Forced love is still love, Iron Man.

You gonna spy on naked co-eds in the shower?

I'd be okay with super speed powers like Quicksilver's instead of Flash because then stuff like happens.
I don't wanna be so OP.

I want to control the world with my mind.

For instance, I'm walking along, and I see this beautiful girl, and I think I'd like to see her naked, and so all her clothes fall off. She's scrabbling around to get them back on again, but even before she can get her knickers on, I've seen everything. Yeah. I've seen it all.

I do other stuff; like I'm riding my bike in the park, and this policewoman says "Oi! You can't ride your bike on the grass!" and I go "Oh no?" And her uniform falls off, and she goes "Ahh!" and she's trying to cover up, but I've seen everything anyway. And I get on my bike and I ride off. On the grass.

That's not all though, like I go to the World Cup final, and it's Germany versus England, and I wish that I were playing, and suddenly I am, and I score the winning goal, and they carry me into the dressing room and there's Roony and Beckham and then Posh Spice walks in and... Her clothes fall off. Instantly. And she doesn't know what's happening, but I've seen everything.

I'm a sort of a James Bond figure... I have to go to Iraq, to rescue these hostages. And I get there and I rescue them, but they're all women and they're naked because their clothes have rotted off. But I get them into the helicopter, and I'm flying the helicopter, but I can still sneak a look in the mirror and I can see everything, you know. One of them's bending over, two of them are kissing because they've been in the camp for so long.

Power to control time.

Thar was good

Deep Sleep Inducement

This and Spider-Sense equally as fast.

Not like you would need it.

Healing.

As in, healing other people.
I just want to help people.

god, why cant i save them

Those deaths were for charity, Clark.

thread over, everyone go home.

Go to bed, Patrick Stewart.

gimme The Spot's powers

this

Immortality
Invulnerablity

Sometimes I like to fantasize about watching the world go by over the course of decades or centuries

Maybe I'd sit up on Everest for a while and convince some climber that I'm god here to impart some wisdom on him

this, time stopping by slapping fingers

Why not? Not like I can jerk it at the same time.

Gonna be kind of weird when a cum shot comes out of thin air.

like they'll know what's going on

The ability to reach into my computer and make digital items real. For fairness's sake, they can only be things I didn't create and they must be "items" or "entities", meaning that I can't make the events described in a digital work of fiction happen, but I can reach into an FPS and pull out a machine gun.

Gladstone's luck would probably come in handy.

I'd try my best not to be such a smug cunt about having it, though. I'd want to apply it to a lot of versatile endeavors (after winning money to fund them, obviously) that'd need an infallible wealth of luck and conveniently amassed resources to accomplish. Stuff like solving famous mysteries by without even trying, recovering lost media and other historic treasures, curing disease just through happy accidents, etc.

I'm pretty sure, in a room filled with girls, there's going to be one Velma who's going to ruin it.

Also, how would you explain the foot prints in the water stream?

>Also, how would you explain the foot prints in the water stream?
you won't because you're invisible. just run outside. You're giving people too much credit if you think that they wount instantly freak out and stampede at the sight of magic cum and fottprints

>have unlimited power
>use it to strip girls
This man is my hero.

>Ghost powers
Invisibility, intangibility, telekinesis, pyrokinesis, illusion manipulation, possession

All the good stuff.

I want Ant-Man's suit so I can live my fetishes and be fine.

Is this pasta? Because this is some good ass pasta if it is.

dailymotion.com/video/x3uir5_extras-patrick-stewart-ricky-gervai_shortfilms
I'm surprised so many people seem to be missing the reference.