IT WASN'T THE RUSSIANS

IT WASN'T THE RUSSIANS

Other urls found in this thread:

periscope.tv/PlayDangerously/1MnGnynBbdoKO
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dude, quit believing in the right winger nuts. It was a botched robbery and you need to not pay attention to sensationalist nonsense. This site sometimes, I swear.

How do you know it was a botched robbery

I think it's at least worth looking into. Couldn't hurt, right? :^)

Thank you for your insight, fellow Sup Forumslack. You have broadened my worldview and I view you as an informative, unbiased person.

>I was going to make a difference, they said

shill harder, lmaffo

OY VEY DONT DIG DEEPER INTO THIS GOYIM

really made me think...

>Yes goy, unlike all of history, the people we have in power today are totally clean, not corrupt, and would never stoop to assassinations, no, they keep things within the law!

His face reminds me of the staffer Francis hired on in House of Card, also named Seth

I know, right?

Occam's razor clearly shows that Trump is a Russian agent.

shill alert

Well lads, looking into it, this DNC staffer, Seth Rich, was killed on the 10th of this month.

Is that to early for there to be a connection? Could then have known that he released the leak to wikileaks prior to the wikileak reveal?

That would mean they killed him in anticipation of the wikileak reveal.

>Yes goy... the Clintons have NEVER had people who displease them or get in the way of their political machinations and criminal money grabs die by the dozens!

not at all! Just do what Bernie said and vote for Hillary!

You'll do it... if you know what's good for you.

>pic related

>Couldn't hurt, right?

lol

>That would mean they killed him in anticipation of the wikileak reveal.

They might have learned that he leaked the info and put him down purely because of the betrayal. Timeline might have been irrelevant.

What's the point in killing him when he already leaked everything he could? You're taking an unnecessary risk while you could just fire him. If they killed him before he could leak the emails, where did Assange get them? Did he have a hacker AND a staffer both ready to shove those emails in his smug pedophile face?

I'm guessing this Seth Rich guy was probably assassinated, but for something else, not for this leak.

Maybe it was stop future leaks?

Again, could've just fired him.

this

They probably thought he had quite a bit of info to divulge.

And how would firing him prevent him from leaking info off of a thumb drive or multiple thumb drives? Perhaps they were just being thorough in squashing this mole.

It's just as likely. Wikileaks could have Sat on the info until just before the DNConvention.

They would most likely have to explain that the leaks were from him and unrelated to the Russians, removing the advantage they gain from being able to call trump a Russian age t

Kys shill

how about to make an example of him... saying This is what you get if you do this.. We will find you out and kill you.

Just like Muslims. Control.through fear of overpowering consequence.

But they're not telling anybody that he leaked them.

maybe they were leaked anonymously?

Wikileaks didn't know who it was but the DNC did

Hello Schlomo

How would that be making an example though. Hillary's never going to admit that she had him killed

We know that Bill and Hillary have murdered at least 50 people, 3 alone so far this year. Libs own the media, she'll never go down for this.

>1 post by this id

She doesn't need to. A guy dies, people discuss it in the office, somebody brings up how nothing was stolen, somebody remembers the leak, somebody heard something about Hillary's bodyguards that keep dying, then they connect the dots - nobody says it out loud, but everyone is spooked, and when time comes to make a decision, they're sure to remember this.

It makes sense. Now whether she would risk her reputation murdering a guy is a different question.

He is dead none the less .. murdered... anyone in a position to leak anything will certainly know about his murder .. they'll have to overcome their natural self preservation impulse to do it.

>media creates a circumstantial conspiracy theory that putin did it with no proof
>media ties trump to putin with no proof
>perfectly fine and not crazy

>some Twitter right wingers create a circumstantial conspiracy theory that it was leaked by a killed DNC staffer
>twitter users tie the DNC and Hillary to an alleged assassin with no proof
>LOL YOU CONSPIRACY NUT ARE YOU SERIOUS AHAHA MUH TINFOIL

Both of these things are conspiracy theories. On e is apparently acceptable to say with no proof while the other one isn't.

Cernovich is the biggest d bag on the internet. I do not understand why people think he's cool

Remember Clintos have Global connections and as we see with many very dangerous people like dictators.. it would seem maybe on the one hand X-Files tier to suggest they got some assassin to whack this guy but its certainly not technically beyond their capability.

>Why do crime syndicates kill people.

To send a message to the others.

Cernovich literally believes that rifle bullets can't go through more than one person.

the DNC says they have evidence linking the hack to Russian groups that have worked with Putin before. Still circumstantial but still far more logical than connecting it to a random murder from a month ago

You know what's funny, I think the Russian alliance of sorts has now become an exciting prospect for many Americans.

I can hear it in the media now. Everyone is snickering at this ebil Russians meme.

Why would they have any evidence? They don't have evidence if you know how breaking into systems work. First for opsec it's done through a proxy and second logs are deleted after they're finished getting what they want which leaves no trace of what happened and what was downloaded. It would be like it never happened.

>I'm behind 7 proxies, they can never catch me!
Sure thing, I'll take your expert opinion on cyberespionage

At any rate, if the Democrats are going to lie about who leaked it, why not just blame the Republicans directly? Why create a tenuous link with Russia, a country that no one in America actually feels that strongly about anymore

periscope.tv/PlayDangerously/1MnGnynBbdoKO

Because they want WWIII and they are either so out of touch that they think Amerians care about Russia or are setting up to push WWIII even harder.

D-Damage Control. Thank you for revealing yourself shill.

If it was done by a hacker which is an open question the one that did it was able to get admin privileges since they grabbed all the emails. They're going to scrub the logs once they're done without question. There's not going to be any evidence that they were ever there.

That's right nothing to see here

Nice anti-shill

Why do the Dems think they can simultaneously run the narratives of

Trump is Putin's puppet
and
Trump will nuke Russia because he WAR MAN

Do people actually buy this shit?

That depends very strongly on the rifle and ammo used.

Go suck some more hitlery cock faggot.
They offed him and you know it.

>Cernovich

I can't confirm if they buy it, but people still watch it.

How much do they pay you?

They obviously tried to make it look like a robbery and failed at that. Only way he can know.

Seth was the PR guy wasn't he

>1post by this ID

>YOU WANT BANTZ? HYA, DAT FIVE WON
>HAIR GRORIOUS READER

>They're going to scrub the logs once they're done without question. There's not going to be any evidence that they were ever there.

That's not even remotely true. They're not going to have access to the logs on the switches or the firewall. They rarely even have full admin rights when they get in anyway. They use other tricks to confuse a server into relaying information without the usual permissions.

We look at penetration attempts at corporate networks every day. There are almost always logs of traffic somewhere along the route.

Haxxor groups also rarely scrub a damn thing. They often tag their work, like vandals. They want to be caught, or at least want proof for other groups that they've been there.

This, of course, also makes it incredibly easy to blame a rival group... or for a good bit of government disinfo. Just plant their sig when you're done.

Cold War Playing Out Like Never Before

>they have evidence
>you know, the guys that we just found out were lying about a massive amount of things. We should probably believe them.

The thing with Russians is
>Remember, no russian
We wouldn't know if they did it, even if they did

Because russians are notorious for hacking, they've recently invaded a country which makes people think they would do anything, the russians won't confirm or deny, etc.

this is South Park tier.We have evidence but we wont provide it xDDDD :D HGEGE XD

Their extent of "evidence" they have is that the code used was similar to other russian attacks. Which is litterally like finding an ak47 on a crime scene and assuming it was russians, going on prime time news and yelling "IT WAS THE RUSSIANS"