I seriously don't get it guys. Why are the Guardians a part of this...

I seriously don't get it guys. Why are the Guardians a part of this. Why Whor or the All New X-Men have a free pass to avoid the event but not the Guardians of the Galaxy. Who the fuck goes and says "Oh yeah, the Guardians of the Galaxy have to participate in the Earth event instead of their own."

Also wasn't Iron Man a former Guardian as well? Wasn't that done under Bendis? If Kitty is coming back, wouldn't she be more worried about M-Pox and Colossus destroying everything than to fight a war that doesn't concern her? Why would Rocket even care? I thought Bendis wrote him as hating humans? And Gamora or Angela? Why would they care as well? And Flash is just going to fight Spider-Man? isn't that going against Carol in the first place? What happened to J'son? the Brood? Annihilus? the Spartax empire? the Collector? Can the Guardians really put all those important matters on hold to go fight a fight they don't really care? Why would Kitty even be on Carol side if she's pro-Inhumans? Didn't they all just destroyed a Baddoon planet? Shouldn't the Baddoon been chasing them across the Galaxy? Wouldn't that bring a bigger intergalactic war to Earth? Why would Groot even want to be part of a war if he's a pacifist? What happens with the Galaxy while they all are playing Carol Corps? are they that irresponsible? Weren't the Guardians created to prevent wars instead of perpetuating ones? Are they such small time that anyone can just call them to come fight a war and they would just drop everything and go? Do they have anything to drop? Gamora and Kitty are cosmically empowered and saw the truth of the univese, shouldn't they be beyond these petty fights? Shouldn't all the Guardians be above this?

I. Don't. Get. It.

Carol calls them for backup in because she has connections to Marvel space

>Why are the Guardians a part of this
Because Bendis is writing both series.

I wished they stopped pushing that useless cunt Angela

I just don't get why they don't hang up.
Seriously, when did the Guardians become so beholden to Earth? There's a lot of other planets that got problems too Bendis. It's not all about Earth.

How about you shut the $#@% up and enjoy the story okay? Stop being such a &%*$ autistic comic nerd who cares about some small thing the writer did two months ago.*Pop culture reference*

cause their friend Carol asked for help

Help with a really obscure problem.
If she called and was like "hey there's a Space Cthulu attack Earth" I'm sure the Guardians would have her back.
But she's calling cause there's a very obscure problem about the morality of using precognitive abilities to stop crime and whether or not it's justified. I'm pretty sure Rocket Racoon doesn't give a flark.

Because the movie

HOOKED ON LE FEELING!!

Remember when Dick eviscerated Annihilus and then flew back to earth and told Tony to suck his dick when he told him he needed to register?

I suspect we won't be getting anything like that this time around.

The event starts with an attack by cosmic entities. Also Thanos.

I wish they would have used her correctly, how hard would it have been to have her hunt down creatures and characters from Marvel's supernatural side? Have her jump back and forth between hero and villain depending on who she is hunting. I really don't like her as an Asguardian and her Hel story is even worse, the little side stories that they mentioned in Orginal Sin all sounded way more awesome then the comics that they actually gave us with her.

I blame Bendis.

>Rocket will never be free from Bendis asides from the Skottie Young side series. And its been a year since that.

J u s t . . .

The Kitty part is funny because I bet that, aside from a quick mention that everyone will forget in the next panel, she won't give a flying fuck about the X-Men.

Well if they are needed I'm sure they would help bitch slap Thanos, but once it gets down to hero vs hero shenanigan they're out.
The galaxy has enough dast heads in it without some spangled idiots fighting over the ethics of superheroics.
Was that not the moral of the first Civil War?

This logic only Works IF they don't get involved in the heroes' childish fight.

But they will get involved. Rocket will go against Star-Lord.

Maybe it had to do with the fact that Bendis is writing both it and the event?

They should help but not stick to Earth squabbles unless they affect the whole universe which I highly doubt.

You don't get that Bendis is writing both and they appeared in a popular movie

>Arthur Adams remembered Carol had fat juggs
Anka BTFO

I need a screenshot of that.
For posterity.

Glad to see Ben Grimm's still a guardian

maybe because the Guardians have some popular characters that they need to sell this shitty storyline.