Gravity Falls

Let's have a Gravity Thread! What did you like about it? What was your favorite episode? What did you ship?

That thread has very little actual discussion going on at the moment

The only good ship is Bill x all four Pines at the same time

That thread's got very little discussion going on now

Shipping is for losers

Not a Dipper fan, huh?

Billpines is the best ship. There should be more stuff for it.

It does if you want to talk about Reverse Mabel's sexy legs.

It's almost over, though.

You should start using pictures from the new wave of Asian Mabill fan art, OP. You are living in a golden age.

If don't want to see a triangle in the middle of a four way incestual genital smashing then you're a faggot with shit taste.

i liked the humor and crazy writing
favorite episode was double dipper.. i think. but my favorite moments are just the fake tv shows and commercials. and everything out of mabel's mouth. and stan's.
i shipped dipper and wendy but pinecest is the cutest shit. for as much as the obsessive fanbase likes talking about 'alternate universes' i'd rather pinecest just be counted as one of those.

>not liking triangle incest orgies

disgusting

>What did you like about it? What was your favorite episode?

The humor was probably its strongest and most consistent point, and some really great animation and backgrounds.

Not What He Seems was the best episode, but the best stand alone story was Northwest Mansion Mystery.

>What did you ship?

Imagine seeing a character you voice and most likely self insert into sexing with a character based off you sister when she was 12
it's really funny

Alex, is that you?

For you, Mabill OP.

>implying that wasn't part of Alex's plan from the beginning
>along with all the Pinecest

Guy's got some issues.

I would too

>for as much as the obsessive fanbase likes talking about 'alternate universes' i'd rather pinecest just be counted as one of those.

Pinecest just gets worked into a lot of the AUs, especially Reverse.

>What did you like about it?
The humour and the writing overall was great, the characters are charming, especially Stan. The twins was really cute and refreshing, one of the best interpretation of sibling relationship i've seen on media. This show managed to take a risk in the middle of season 2 when things gone awry and gave one of the best twist that change the course of the story. But somehow, I felt they really rushed the whole thing on 2B which I kinda disappointed after all the buildup from 2A.

>What was your favorite episode?
Hard mode : not NWHS
- NMM
- Summerween
- The Legend Of Gobblewonker
- Into The Bunker
- DAMVTF

Honorable mention : double dipper

>What did you ship?
I honestly didn't care about the ship in this show until NMM, never thought dipper and pacifica's interaction can be this interesting, and in the end they have new respect for each other. I kinda sad they didn't interact at all after that.

>tfw can't make lolli thread

loli is the devil's candy

Soos and the Real Girl is an underestimated episode.

(looks at filename) Ugh I grossed myself out, I was just trying to make a joke.

Does any one still have pencil user's mabill stuff? I've looked everywhere for it.

Check the posts on the booru maybe, not everything is tagged.

I did, unfortunately it hasn't come up with anything I wanted

He is using a lot of tongue there.

tongue is hot