Live in hispanic neighborhood

>live in hispanic neighborhood
>shitty music playing 24/7
>walk outside on a tuesday morning, 10 people on the sidewalk drinking beer at 11 am
>kids screaming constantly outside
>neighborhood perpetually smells like shitty food
>trash everywhere

When are they going to go back Sup Forums

I can't take much more of this

If you're renting, move.
If not, you're fucked.

Move out you poor queer.

At least it isn't niggers.

Find the most anal, conservative Mexican, and put him in charge of an HOA. These people need to be corralled by their own.

>If you're renting, move.

I'm trapped in a lease

At least it's not a trashy black neighborhood.

I think we live in the same neighborhood.
Does this sound familiar?
>Despite it being 11am on a Tuesday, the street is packed with cars and the parking lot doesn't look any different than on the weekend.

if you're there more white people will move in later. but you gotta be one of them until then. my neighborhood used to be a shithole until my dad and his friends gentrified it. just have a backbone and have a beer with them if they know english.

I know that feel OP. My lease ends in August. I'm moving to a nice Beach town filled with multi-million dollar homes.

I can't believe I had to live in this shit hole during college.

>he's afraid to talk to his neighbors
>he's afraid to watch chivas with the lads

this is actually a great idea

Not how it works. Gentrification is triggered by incentives given by the city to housing developers and businesses. All of which inevitably drives up the cost of living.

The problem is that there's no affordable housing that isn't a shithole because of section 8 recipients.

Most of these people are drug addicts and raging alcoholic scum bags. There's very little you'd have in common with them if you complain about their BS.

Trying interact with them is a bad idea. It'll only result in property damage.

OP's post continued:

>chicken bones, dirty diapers, scratched lottery tickets everywhere you look
>spics look at you like youre a fuckin alien in your own town

Fuck off slider

I know that feel. It gets better. Mexican neighborhoods might have trash burning and 24/7 loud repetitive mariachi, but if it's an old neighborhood, crime will be minimal.
Although considering there's trash everywhere, you're probably not in an old barrio.
The drinking at midday makes sense though because mexicans tend to get up at the crack of dawn to go to home depot or the local gas station to get picked up for work. By the time most people are waking up, mexicans are getting ready for beers and naps.

>HOA
>Barrio
AHAHHAHAHAHAHA

False. The neighborhood I lived in got one rich person who used the low prices on the lots to build a fucking palace. The thing had a big concrete awning over their curved driveway packed with expensive cars. It looked like it belonged in a gated snowbird community, it even got a commendation from the local paper for having the best garden. Everyone assumed he was a coke dealer, but the neighborhood started getting better immediately after.

White people like you are so boring Hispanics like a happy neighborhood with Music and children to cheer them up and give hope to this God forsaken world

Why don't you just move?

It's called multiculturalism, that's exactly what it's like in South America, Central America and the Caribbean

Stop using the word Hispanic to describe stinky smelly Meszitos

Real Hispanics are white Spaniards, stop this kike meme of thinking all hispanics are brown beaners you nigger

I know this feel man.

I really hope once Trump becomes President he starts encouraging and giving the green-light to Americans to form militias and chase these motherfuckers out, like President Duterte is doing with drug dealers and criminals in the Philippines. I would legit love to make a career of out of that, Id probably be a 3 star general in less than a year.

>live in an over 90% white apartment complex
>weekdays are really quiet
>weekends are somewhat busy, but it is mainly people who are just going out for the weekend
>really no white trash people present, rent is too high for them I guess (even though it is 100$ cheaper than my old place)
>any holidays like fourth of july and christmas are celebrated by everyone
just renewed my lease last month. you should move somewhere with a high white population.