/brit/

israel iz edition

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1512854112428.webm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zuism
youtube.com/watch?v=fyNhzFYP3ts
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_largest_towns_in_England_without_a_railway_station
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nous sommes simplement supérieur

Shoutout to Big Rab

big bum is the goal

exam today AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

my hero x

fucking CRINGE

you're gonna fail

What subject

hysterical

Can't imagine why a grown man would willingly put sugar into his body

>dayz brought millions of cod kiddies and vidya plebs to arma and destroyed the community forever just so dayz itself could later die off
I WARNED YOU
AND YOU DIDN'T LISTEN

going out for a ride lads x
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1512854112428.webm

have 2 next week :/ hehe dont fucking feel like revising aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

OH SAY CAN YOU SEE

>What about your phone?
Turned off GSM and tracking services. All tracking data is removed and the metadata

>>PRISM is a code name for a program under which the United States National Security Agency (NSA) collects internet communications. In the United Kingdom, the Government Communications Headquarters (GCHQ) had access to the PRISM program. 98 percent of PRISM production is based on Yahoo, Google, and Microsoft.

Yeah I know. It's why a use a zero-log VPN service and I never give those company websites any traffic or hits. If I want to go to a website I just type in the URL

>> BULLRUN is a highly classified program to crack encryption of online communications and data. Access to the program is limited to a group of top personnel at the Five Eyes (FVEY), the NSA and the signals intelligence agencies of the United Kingdom (GCHQ), Canada (CSE), Australia (ASD), and New Zealand (GCSB).

Not surprised about 256 bit encryption being cracked by the NSA, but the way the tunnelling works uses obfuscation and re-tunnelling. Zero logs and shared IPs mean I'm pretty much safe

and did you black out all your government documents, drivers licence, etc too?

I really don't understand what goes through a leftist mind.

What do they hope to accomplish when this country is basically Mexico

Are you hiding something? Or is it just a general privacy thing?

>83% of Americans are leftist

>Falling for the car meme
Don't have a car and never will
>government documents
eh, everybody is registered but documents don't prove online activity it's just information

privacy

Everything will be compromised from the OS by now

>have to drink no sugar coke instead of elite coke zero

waheyyyyyy

Having a car isn’t a meme user

didn't mean to do that

What's the diff?

󠀥 󠀥 󠀥 󠀥 󠀥 󠀥 󠀥 󠀥 󠀥 󠀥 󠀥 󠀥 󠀥alri

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zuism
any zuism man in?

If you live in Western Europe there is no reason to have a car as the public infrastructure sovers virtually all relevent locations and are placed centrally.

󠀥 󠀥 󠀥 󠀥 󠀥󠀥 󠀥 󠀥 󠀥 󠀥󠀥 󠀥 󠀥 󠀥 󠀥󠀥 󠀥 󠀥 󠀥 󠀥󠀥 󠀥 󠀥 󠀥 󠀥󠀥 󠀥 󠀥 󠀥 󠀥󠀥 󠀥 󠀥 󠀥 󠀥󠀥 󠀥 󠀥 󠀥 󠀥󠀥 󠀥 󠀥 󠀥 󠀥󠀥 󠀥 󠀥 󠀥 󠀥󠀥 󠀥 󠀥 󠀥 󠀥󠀥 󠀥 󠀥 󠀥 󠀥󠀥 󠀥 󠀥 󠀥 󠀥󠀥 󠀥 󠀥 󠀥 󠀥󠀥 󠀥 󠀥 󠀥 󠀥󠀥 󠀥 󠀥 󠀥 󠀥alri

>eh, everybody is registered but documents don't prove online activity it's just information

Taste

>dropoutjeep
>poutjeep
>pajeet
SUPERPOWER BY 2020

been speaking to the ex all night

gf would be pissed if she knew

Don't they taste exactly the same

Oh
I prefer Dr Pepper 10 desu that's the ultimate diet soda

Well you’re wrong but ok

>iphone

lmao

󠀥 󠀥 󠀥 󠀥 󠀥 󠀥 󠀥 󠀥 󠀥 󠀥 󠀥 󠀥 󠀥 󠀥 a
󠀥 󠀥 󠀥 󠀥 󠀥 󠀥 󠀥 󠀥 󠀥 󠀥 󠀥 󠀥 󠀥l 󠀥 󠀥 󠀥 l
󠀥 󠀥 󠀥 󠀥 󠀥 󠀥 󠀥 󠀥 󠀥 󠀥 󠀥r 󠀥 󠀥 󠀥 󠀥 󠀥 󠀥 󠀥r
󠀥 󠀥 󠀥 󠀥 󠀥 󠀥 󠀥 󠀥 󠀥i 󠀥 󠀥 󠀥 󠀥 󠀥 󠀥 󠀥 󠀥 󠀥 󠀥 󠀥i

How am I wrong? You pay taxes for public transport, why would you then pay money for a car, tax and MOT? So you can say you have le personal transport with your own radio?

rong

Farage has been in Alabama with Steve Bannon campaigning for Roy Moore

Veni, veni Emmanuel

Public transport is mostly shite lad

No

Never tried it. Hate the taste of regular Dr Pepper so I probably wouldn't like it

Not really. Trains generally run on time.

the real redpill is irn bru

How does it tast different since they're both just changing sugar for sweeteners

Never had it, what's it taste like?

You’re suggesting everybody moves to cities?

Also ignoring the fact that a lot of people don’t have a direct transport line from home to work and need to switch busses/trains

Having a car isn’t a meme you child

Christmas is now BASED

youtube.com/watch?v=fyNhzFYP3ts

So long you pretty thing
God save your little soul

The music that you played so hard
Ain't on your radio

And all your dreams of diamond rings
And all that rock n' roll can bring you
Sail on, So long

Some say that Big Rab has pure Irn Bru running through his veins

Just can't recall the codename they used for the android backdoor.

What sort of backwater shit hole do you live in where you don't have a basic railway line or bus service? There is nowhere you can't get to in the UK by public transport. A car is redundant. Go to sleep sean

shall be voting eat the rich this time around lads

dropping a new album

Sweeter fanta

Because they have different recipes

O come, O come, Emmanuel,
And ransom captive Israel,
That mourns in lonely exile here.

O come, Thou Rod of Jesse, free
Thine own from Satan's tyranny;
And give them victory o'er the grave.

O come, Thou Dayspring, from on high,
And cheer us by Thy drawing nigh;
Disperse the gloomy clouds of night.

O come, Thou Key of David, come
And open wide our heav'nly home;
Make safe the way that leads on high.

O come, Adonai, Lord of might,
Who to Thy tribes, on Sinai's height,
In ancient times didst give the law.

O come, Desire of nations, bind
All peoples in one heart and mind;
Bid envy, strife and quarrels cease.

physically remove irishmen

Don't believe you

l2read

Living in a rural area is a meme lmao nobody actually does dis t. you

Which Fanta?

󠀥 󠀥 󠀥 󠀥 󠀥󠀥 󠀥 󠀥 󠀥 󠀥󠀥 󠀥 󠀥 󠀥 󠀥󠀥 󠀥 󠀥 󠀥 󠀥󠀥 󠀥 󠀥 󠀥 󠀥󠀥 󠀥 󠀥 󠀥 󠀥󠀥 󠀥 󠀥 󠀥 󠀥󠀥 󠀥 󠀥 󠀥 󠀥󠀥 󠀥 󠀥 󠀥 󠀥󠀥 󠀥 󠀥 󠀥 󠀥󠀥 󠀥 󠀥 󠀥 󠀥󠀥 󠀥 󠀥 󠀥 󠀥󠀥 󠀥 󠀥 󠀥 󠀥󠀥 󠀥 󠀥 󠀥 󠀥󠀥 󠀥 󠀥 󠀥 󠀥󠀥 󠀥 󠀥 󠀥 󠀥alri lads

ME ME ME ME
ME ME ME ME voter here

Wish Alliance was still a thing, they were better than Labour

Hola Beto

It doesnt taste like fanta at all, it literally tastes like iron

dead meme

So... Blood?

Orange. It tastes like the flavoured medicine you give children too young to swallow pills except fizzy

Is his body finally "one with the ground" yet? Those fats and flesh...

I did read

>Also ignoring the fact that a lot of people don’t have a direct transport line from home to work and need to switch busses/trains

But they do. I'd wager 99% of the UK has exactly this. Or at the very least indirect with a bus service linking. There is no need for a car in this country, or this continent. Now if you lived in the Australian outback then yes of course, get a car if it takes you 5 hours to the nearest store or something weird. Not here.

hate new zealand

󠀥 󠀥 󠀥 󠀥 󠀥󠀥 󠀥 󠀥 󠀥 󠀥󠀥 󠀥 󠀥 󠀥 󠀥󠀥 󠀥 󠀥 󠀥 󠀥󠀥 󠀥 󠀥 󠀥 󠀥󠀥 󠀥 󠀥 󠀥 󠀥󠀥 󠀥 󠀥 󠀥 󠀥󠀥 󠀥 󠀥 󠀥 󠀥󠀥 󠀥 󠀥 󠀥 󠀥󠀥 󠀥 󠀥 󠀥 󠀥󠀥 󠀥 󠀥 󠀥 󠀥󠀥 󠀥 󠀥 󠀥 󠀥󠀥 󠀥 󠀥 󠀥 󠀥󠀥 󠀥 󠀥 󠀥 󠀥󠀥 󠀥 󠀥 󠀥 󠀥󠀥 󠀥 󠀥 󠀥 󠀥

once wore a strap-on for an ex; it was amazing seeing how differently she reacted to something so big in comparison.

Sort of, but really sugary

>Years later, Moore and Kisor met again at a Christmas party. She was then a divorced mother.
haha cuck

You are absolutely delusional

Disgusting

Your post implied only cities have the luxury of public transport, you're the mong here. Name one area of Europe you can't get to by train. Do it.

Who was that Australian prime minister who cried

Just got a ninety dollar book for ten bucks

Feeling pretty chuffed about it, that'll be dad's christmas present

isle of man

>Or this continent
Are you mental? I know you probably live in an upper class neighborhood so this might seem strange to you but there is a second half of Europe that is not nearly as prosperous as the other half.

shut up negro

how did she react?

love new zealand

It actually is quite nice but you'll get diabetes if you drink more than a litre a week

Eastern Europe isn't really europe don't give me that shit. I'm talking Europe proper

Steve Irwin

MISTAHH POIMINISTAH

howling at ryan larping

Kill yourself. I mean that honestly. Also when i went to Italy it didn't seem like they have a good public transportation system but i assume that they are also not "proper Europeans".

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_largest_towns_in_England_without_a_railway_station

So it's settled then? Europe has no need for cars.

Where's the line between "proper Europe" and "fake Europe"??