Start thinking, faggots

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/programmes/p042ndg2
youtube.com/watch?v=ODyts0L-qlE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wow i ethnically diverse societies now...
wait....

i really mad me think

this disgusting degeneracy needs to stop.

English people aren't white.

BBC radio is this desperate for attention

wtf I hate whites now

Maharaja when.

Get your shit together Britbongs, how can you still use an antiquated system like King and Queen

wtf I hate monarchy now

Why would a royal family tarnish their lineage by breeding with lesser people?

There's only one solution to that problem:
Get rid of all the brown people.
Dump them in the sea if they won't leave by themselves.

I'd like to see them try it.

This....This can't be real.

exactly

rip dianna

because the royal family is 0% English blood

but who was fiat uno?

Why can't we just publicly crucify people anymore. After all, they still do it in the middle East, and they're incredibly diverse.

I see people on Twitter saying that it's a parody account, but the podcast is real, that cuck is really talking about how the royal family is white and therefore out of touch bbc.co.uk/programmes/p042ndg2

was a paparazzi who shot himself, decapitated himself and then lit himself on fire due to the grief.

Is this fucking real?

What do they want to kill off the royal family and replace them with some niggers?

>royals
>white

pick one

because that whore diana was killed for being a fucking slut.

I really want a white society. Why is that so wrong?

>britcucks literally have a show about talking to black penis

thats normal

I don't know, maybe because the original england wasn't diverse and kings are decedent of other kings.

youtube.com/watch?v=ODyts0L-qlE

This could be there fate

its bbc, all they think about is how good the sand groid and dindu cock tastes

I agree. This is an outrage. Britain must remove kebab immediately

Now that BREXIT is done, time to "fix" the BBC.
It is time that the British people became proud of their heritage, lifting up over half the world from near stone age to near modern age.

Someone ask him why he is a nigger

WHY CANT WE WIPE OUT ALL OF THE FUCKING PAKIS WHY WHY WHY WY

That hoe diana tried it. She got a free limo drive does this bbcuck wants that too?

"Why is the royal family so white. Why aren't they diverse? C'mon guys it's the (current year)!"

Makes you think

Sup Forums BTFO AGAIN

>time to "fix" the BBC
It's on borrowed time already. As soon as the license fee model gets overhauled it's fucking gone, which is exactly why it's been sucking the governments dick harder than usual recently.

I think I just blew him the fuck out.

>Why are the Royal Family so "white", given that UK society is so ethnically-diverse these days? @GrahamSmith_ & @ Frankshivers discuss at 12

Incest!

Be funny to displace the "royal" family and replace them with a family of rapefugee.
Lets see how willing they will be to let them in the country after that.

Also somebody post the cartoon saying, "The way things are going soon it's going to be a crime to just be white."

Honestly, if Prince Philip had Diana killed for sleeping with a shitskin then my opinion of him has risen by several orders of magnitude.

wtf I hate the royal family now

She slept with two officially.

They're not even English
Arguing over the royals is pointless when nobody acknowledges that they're Danish

Fucking zombies all of them

Wow, really makes you unspeakably angry...

I can't find a job and this idiot works for the BBC.

Key words in his tweet: "..so ethnically-diverse these days." "These days." Royalty goes back over a thousand years. England was White back then. England has only become ethnically diverse recently, but Royalty was already there, and Royalty passes down through family blood-lines, so it does not matter how the country changes.

Satan really has taken over the Earth.

The only appropriate response

good breeding.

London already has Sadiq Khan, now britcucks want a real Khan to rule the entire country?

capitalism is the hellscape where satan dwells

you anglos should've listened to bertrand russell

This woman is crazy, I can tell by her face.

Wait that's real ? kek I thought it was a troll account.

>capitalism is the hellscape where satan dwells
No, that would be communism.

England should never have let Henry VIII destroy Catholicism in the country. England needs to get rid of the Anglicans and bring back the Catholics.

the anglos should have listened to the drug addled, beady eyed anglo bertrand russell.. ? the globalist "do what thou wilt" satan incarnate?

Why are they white? Because the family is white. Is this guy trying to say they should outbreed with other races? cause that's not really any of his fucking business

wow, i guess im a #DiversityMissile now

A better question would be why the fuck do we still have a monarchy?

the truth. kek hath spoke

Spurred me to cogitate.

anglo's? We are being attacked less than the rest of Europe

You don't fuck blacks? What are you, a racist?

You can't be the United Kingdom without a monarch you idiot

This has to be some shopped bait, fuck off OP

No wonder the dindus abuse/murder coal burners, they are usually the crazy bitches and those animals are not used to their shit.

>Anglos
>White

You deserve a (You)

>be bbc level limey
>not understand heriditary monarchy

Shit like this really makes you think that those jew conspiracies may not be all that crazy after all. It's the official twitter of some BBC show, right?
This doesn't look like a simple case of stupidity\incompetence.

Nobody understands hereditary monarchy because it's a load of nonsense.

The royal family is German

>>capitalism is the hellscape where satan dwells
>No, that would be communism.
Real estate is the opium of the capitalistic masses.

Republicans deserve death.

That's still not necessarily an example of a conspiracy. Britain really is convinced for the most part that they're doing the right thing. They are just delusional.

No it isn't.

Literally being cucked out of your country's green and pleasant lands by the people whose boots you want to lick.

What's the point?

I don't understand this what do they want to happen ? Do they want us to find some random dindu from Africa and present him as the new prince ? Do they want the royal family to produce a girl solely for the act of recreation with random dindus to have a new racially diverse royal family?

Have you seen your own state owned media?

The ones in western Europe aren't any better. Just a different flavour of delusion.

you have been cuked royally

it woudldn't be the royal family if they weren't white though

Well they imported hanoverian literally who's before so it wouldn't be the first time.

I'm not being cucked out of anything by my head of state, Abdul. Fuck off back to the Raj.

>state owned media
There's pretty much no other types of media left in Russia.