I wake up in a house that slaves built

>I wake up in a house that slaves built.

Sup Forums STATUS = BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benjamin_Banneker
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>most powerful black person in history

>still lives in government housing

Does that make her/him feel guilty?

Isn't that racist on her part? I'd boycott it

she's 100% full of shit, look it up, I dare you

not to mention, even if she was not, why is she bringing it up? Divide N Conquer DNC

nobody forces you to live there you fucking cunt

>Become president and first lady
>Use the literally structure of the white house as a tool to divide people even further

But no, Trump is the divisive one

>radikal
>islame
>tewwor

The dubs have it.

>blacks still going on about slavery

Why are they so fucking obsessed with this shit?

She's technically correct that the original White House was built using slave labor.

But, like many things dems bring up, it's a deflection. Slavery isn't a thing anymore in the United States; ironically enough, the closest thing to it is the use of illegal labor many liberals champion as necessary to our economy.

Shit is liberal pandering anyway, in this day and age no reasonable moderate feels any guilt about pre-civil war shit.

The land it was built on was cleared by English slaves in the late 1600s. The city it's in was surveyed by a team including a free black man, Benjamin Banneker. Don't let that get in the way of the narrative, though!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benjamin_Banneker

fpbp

>muh slaves

Slaves built basically every major monument and thing on earth until 200 years ago

>Democrats call Trump a demagogue
>the whole DNC is nothing but pandering to the nth degree

It's total horseshit. The house was built by local white laborers, primarily Irish and Scottish immigrants living in Maryland. She's a race-baiting tranny, but I'd expect nothing less from the party of the KKK.

The original was built by slaves, freedmen, and white laborers and masons. The one that was burned to the ground in 1812. I don't know about the second one we know today.

She's full of shit to attribute it entirely to slaves though. You think the fucking slaves had the brains to draft and engineer the white house? Of course not. They're just as responsible as the masons, the laborers, and the slaves. Literally blackwashing history to stir up racial tension.

WE WUZ BUILT THE WHITE HOUSE AND SHEEEEIT

Why is Sup Forums the one btfo? Didn't she just btfo herself?

>check what Politifact says about this
>they don't even mention that it was burned down in 1814

I'm not even surprised

She is really looking more female these days

wew

kek
but srsly
>be America
>challenged by reading and or counting
>vote by screaming
>vote by clapping
>"""in the opinion of the chair"""

someone repost the the thing with the swede flying to american and everyone clapping and going good jerbbbb.. fucking hamburger music

she didn't actually it was renovated after the civil war.

Built by IRISH slaves sure! Niggers cost to much at that time to risk them getting hurt...

good alt-right argument, I like. Modern hispanic immigration is the closest thing to slavery we have.

So she supports slavery....