Things they stopped doing since the 1980s:

Things they stopped doing since the 1980s:
- smoking in airplanes
- upskirt shots in PG movies

I love all those panty shots in Goonies...many thanks to the director for leaving them in

I never noticed them until I was watching it with a girlfriend who mentioned it when we were about to put it on.

99% of bloody special effects from guns

Nude girls. And i mean GIRLS in those kino german films

Timmy, you ever seen a grown man naked?

That is one brave baby.

>- smoking in airplanes

Smoking in airplanes and restaurants too. They had separate seating for that. I still remember when you could smoke right at the bar in a diner.

Smoking in bars anywhere you wanted was allowed all thru the 80's.

i dont know about planes but im pretty sure smoking in restaurants didnt stop until mid late 90s
cause i remember there being smoking sections in some places I ate at when I was a kid

It depended on the state.

There was a smoking section in my local Shari's restaurant like 10 years ago

In the 80's you could even smoke in court. The judges had their own ash trays on the bench.

In the early 2000s, you could still smoke at the bar at the Chili's in Liberty, Texas. But I remember back in the late 80s and early 90s having my mom demand a booth in the non-smoking area. They used to divvy it up, half of the place was smoking and the other half non.

This. The nation-wide ban on smoking in public is a very new thing and isn't complete yet.

It depends on the city, really. My town banned smoking in restaurants and bars relatively recently. In the last fifteen years, maybe?

I'm of the age where I've experienced bar before and after the smoking ban. I was an occasional smoker and will still have a few drags after drinking. When the ban was enforced I remember hating it and though I wasn't a chain smoker I thought that bars without smoke would be pointless since it was a part of the atmosphere. Now though, I completely support it. Going to a bar is a much more pleasant experience now and you don't need to get the stink out of your clothes every time you go. The biggest losers in this have been pool halls though. Smoking and playing pool went together like tomato and basil. That's why most pool halls closed down.

Good observation. Makes Ya think.

how can niggers even compete?