The secret is that she never had one all along

SO LIKE MY TRAPS

Wood you guys?

I wouldn't, I couldn't even bring myself to hate fuck her

What a repulsive bucket of vomit.

IS SO OH OH OH
MUCH MORE THAN EITHER OR OR OR

>fat ugly jewish woman's comedy special bombs
>literally makes a multi million dollar video streaming company change it's rating format

Jewish supremacy alive and well.

I don't mind fat girls, but her face is disgusting

Is there such thing as a funny woman?

post boob

Absolutely, she has a great body. She'd have to stop shaving everything for 6 months first though.

she seems like the type to belittle everything you do so I can't imagine sex being enjoyable

Silly bird, that isn't a goose stop!

I'm really not sure. Based on her material(not necessarily what she literally says but moreso what it says about her), sex with her seems thoroughly unenjoyable in a conventional sense.

But that could mean in a really scummy frame of mind it's actually enjoyable. Like how some ugly fat girls will let you do all sorts of shit normal people have too much pride for, only with her she's left even basic human dignity far behind.

It's like she's a morbidly obese spic girl in a just normally obese white girl's body.

ew, not even with a rented dick

I've seen her titty

is she ok

>im fat but you cant call me fat because that is sexism

HAS ITS OWN VOICE

Yes, and I hate myself for it

What is this film, Mildly Irritated Max?

Why? She's really attractive if you ignore everything else about her.

>if you ignore everything else about her.

How do you do that

I like chubby girls, and physically she's OK. Lips could be bigger but w/e. It's her personality that's a pain. I can't overlook it.

>Chubby

the same way you ignore 90% of the shitposting on this site... I'd hope or yoú'll go insane

BBBBBBRRRRRRAAAAAAPPPPPP

>just turn your brain off bro then you can fuck her