Pls invest here, we need money

pls invest here, we need money

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TPMZPBm7ajI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lmao what the fuck do you possibly have to offer me

What the fuck do you have to offer them, poorfag?

Oil, copper, gas, wood, litium, salt, fish, meat, wool, wheat, fruits, and a lot of things

So Uruguay is mainly a farmers country?

soyboys like us

Can I invest in Brazil gf?

yes

Uruguay is the Ireland of South America

a way to escape your retarded legislation concerning services and still make money.

pumb

What would SA be like if Brazil try to go full China?

bring yuro shekels pls

Mexico invests in South America

Why are you a damn fucking cuck op?, giving your natural resources to anglos, kys, Why not making your own business, even if it fails, you can always try again, now, because of that cuck way of thinking, is because you will always be sucking anglos dick and don't have any self pride.
>inb4, look who´s writing
Most mexicans have ancient culture filled with pride, unlike northern mexicans always sucking anglos dick.

No one cares about your beef with norteñios acomplejado, much less in South American threads

>lala
youtube.com/watch?v=TPMZPBm7ajI

there are more Brazilians speaking Spanish than the other way around. At this rate, it is more probable for Brazil to adopt Spanish as a 2nd language than for us to adopt Portuguese. Same thing happens in Portugal, it is easier to find a Spanish proficient Tuga than a Portuguese speaking Spaniard

and cocaine

SEND FOOD

kek I never thought of it that way, we're actually soyboys of the world

Send boyfriends
Pls

We're not into soy that much, that's argentina's main market. Recently we made a deal with China though and they said we're pretty gud so they want to buy soy for humans since asians are soyboys so I guess we're going to expand that market

There's also the TLC with them

why are you "people" always so cringy and pathetic? ffs stfu

Mexicans are the worst scum on the internet, not joking.

Do you have cheap farmland for farming opportunities?

The Amazon rainforest is entirely for sale, white man. Who the fucking cares about global warming and stuff?

Its just that one idiot
He si rude even to other Mexicans who don't agree with him
He is a norteño.

too much bureaucracy and dumb laws
bad gun laws and residency isn't easy enough
not to mention corruption

Give me a passport to any LATAM country and I'll invest there.

you don't understand, we south americans don't consume soy
we profit from the soy-ingesting foreigners