Who is the worst live action marvel character

Who is the worst on screen recurring Marvel character in the history of Marvel Movies and Marvel TV Shows. Who is the "Felicity" of Marvel if you will

I honestly think the worst characters are a tie between Pepper Pots from Ironman 2 and 3 and Skye from Agents of Shit

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_History_Channel_Thanksgiving
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Blank Window

>Agents of SHIT
>canon

Agents of SHIELD isn't a Marvel show.

But I'll humor you and say the fanfic I wrote when I was 12 is an official Marvel property too.

I was going to originally say Coulson since Coulson has had a fucking laundry list of poor judgement so comically bad it leads me to believe he's like a malfunctioning Hydra agent who in by no means is for Marvel's best interest

Just a reminder that by this logic Grayson and Omega Men aren't canon

PEGGY CARTER

terrible show, couldn't pull the right ratings. Couldn't survive

The only time I have ever hated Black Widow on my life was during Age of Ultron when Joss only shipped her w/ Hulk to try and promote Avengers 2 as a fucking feminist movie

You wanna elaborate on that statement a little harder because I just finished watching Season 1 Ep 1 of Agents of Shield and the first thing they mention is Coulson who was in every marvel movie leading up to Avengers 1 and the events of Avengers 1.

Fucking this, her whole show is dedicated to Gurl Powa, it's like if Felicity got her own show with a better budget.

This show is also not Canon.

Its funny because she was great in Iron Man 1.

To this day I still say that Widow was playing Hulk, she was his handler and needed to have a way to control him. She's a spy, a professional liar, she should never be fully trusted.

Botches like this are the reason why I shouldn't type with one hand sorry I meant Captain America 1

Fucking Iron Man 1 I am fucking retarded today

Never ever type and fap user, and don't tell us you weren't, you linked us twice to a picture of her cow tits.

Also the majority of the scenes relating to Hulk and Widow were cut from the original screening and Sup Forums to this day hates Joss for this

Its amazing how Joss only responded with

"SHUT UP YOU FUCKING VIRGIN NERDS DO YOU WORK FOR HOLLYWOOD I DON'T FUCKING SO!"

Fuck you I hadn't fapped a good fap in awhile

Which really goes without saying considering how every single thread that talks about AoS has that one sperg constantly spamming a pic of that one girls ass

Karen pissed me off with how stupid she was in Daredevil season 2. She meets Stick at the door and sees Matt in a weird costume and only thinks "OMG H-HE'S CHEATING ON ME" because Elektra is passed out on his bed.

But then again everything about season 2 was complete shit

>when Joss only shipped her w/ Hulk to try and promote Avengers 2 as a fucking feminist movie

How does turning the (at the time) only female Avenger into an out of left field romantic interest count as feminism? Or are we just applying the term feminist to things we don't like regardless of context, like cuck?

That does sound like something Felicity would do and she would spend 4 seasons bitching about it like it was some kind of leverage

Skye is still objectively worse. Coulson fucking waifued her in 10 seconds and damn near almost compromised Shield because of it

This is like falling in love with a Kree

You're aware that Joss has brought original scripts of AoU to bitches like Anita to proof read right?

AoU was unintentionally tampered with by fucking Anita...

The fanfic you wrote wasn't published by Marvel and advertised as being set in their universe.

Jane Foster because she's so boring and pointless.

That isn't the woman with metal knives glued to her nails.

Sorry, I couldn't see your post over those perfect tits.

>Who is the "Felicity" of Marvel if you will
I remember the days where people were bitching that Skye should've been more like her, and Felicity was listed as a pro, not a con.

Good times.

>worst on screen recurring Marvel character in the history of Marvel Movies and Marvel TV Shows.
Every woman marvel has hired except Atwell and Ritter

Man, hate Black Widow all you want, but she was written perfectly in Winter Soldier. The Russo bros handle the cap cast so well, I'd love to see what they can do with hulk and thor.

Yeah here's the thing, being written well, and being portrayed well can vary very differently.

Scarjo puts so little effort into her acting that she might as well be on a morphine drip. Portman's portrayal of jane sucked because she thought capeshit was beneath her, but Scarlet doesn't seem to give a shit about doing a good job in any movie she's in, even when it's just voice work like Kaa, or that creepy as shit HER movies, she puts no effort, no emotion into her work, and gets by on apparently being attractive, something I don't even see.

Please tell me Portmann isn't in Ragnarok

Why can't Thor understand that Sif is infinitely better in every possible way?

Disney made the show and its set in the marvel universe now please fuck off with this meme

it was still a good show

Nope she's gone, but sound's like Sif still want be getting any of that delicious Hemsworth beard in her...asgardian metaphor for a pussy.

Marvel seems to be going whole hog into finding a chick to play valkyrie.

You have to be extremely retarded or autistic to expect serious "acting" in the MCU.

They'd have to try hard to find a woman who's a bigger piece of wood than Portman

Ok, can people stop hating Skye based on how you felt about her in S1. Cause she's not Whedon's created for the show pet character people, she's Daisy Johnson, aka Quake.

That doesn't really make it better, because she doesn't really resemble the one from the comics much at all. They just stuck the name on, and it feels tacked on.

Doesn't resemble- She has the powers, she has the father, she has the gauntlets, the shield status, what does the fact that Chloe Bennet doesn't look like the comic character, not a lot of the MCU characters do.

he's called the win-TURR sol-JURR

... hesaghost

Wait what?
What was wrong with Pepper?

I don't get where people get that from. She's not a great actress by any means but she's serviceable, moreso than Olsen.

>asgardian metaphor for a pussy.
Her Bifrost.
See: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_History_Channel_Thanksgiving

zemo was good as FUCK.

She was the one who killed the fake Mandarin.

That would be Jane Foster, played by Natalie "I am butthurt that the female director I wanted to make Thor 2 resigned for scheduling reasons, so I will not bother acting, as I was obliged to play in this movie and I can't get out" Portman.

So?
Besides that's IM3, what wrong did she do in 2?

Bitch loudly that Tony wasn't paying attention to her

Really? Jane, everyone?

>moreso than Olsen.

no

Explain the final scene with her and Fury then.

Also that interpretation shits all over Bruce's character even more since he could see right through her batting her eyelashes in Avengers 1

That unfunny cunt with the fat tits Kat Denning or whatever hes name is in the Thor movies. They're bad enough already without her saying "myumnum" and trying to be sarcastic/cocky/quirky every time she's on screen

>Sif getting cucked yet again
when will sif a shit meme die?

this and whedon widow
>inb4 boobs

Matt's into some kinky shit.

At least she's trying. Unlike Portman.

>Felicity, look at those posts!
>Lol.

Everyone loves Felicity!

HAIL SMOAK!

>daisy doesn't have enough abilities
>let's let her fly now

It was more like a jump.

stop ruining my greentext with your hair splitting

Lol.

Ha you wish felicity was as bad as her. Truly olicity is the great destroyer who will consume the world.

Impressive Dennings tittays or not, Darcy is terrible.

>Scarjo puts so little effort into her acting that she might as well be on a morphine drip

FUCKING THIS

I'm sure they're trying to get her to act nonchalant and badass but she just comes off as bored and wooden every single time.

Skye is like that outside force that the writes write around. The world is revolving around her and things are falling apart because of it. I wanted a show about the multiple Agents of Shield doing shield things like in season 1 which was great but now it's just Skye/Daisy this and that.

It gets old when she's just going, "Really?" this and "Wow" that. I'm kind of glad this shit isn't canon anymore just so I don't have to see her shit attitude and acting up on the big screen.

Wait they're friends?

Everyone was pretty bad with just a few exceptions like Scarlet Witch, Pepper in Iron Man 1, and Maria Hill.

I never watched Agent Carter, and the first episode of Agents of SHIELD turned me off so hard at the first episode that I never watched another, but I would berry in Chloe Bennett. She looks like she's a horrible actress, though.

That dumb bitch from Daredevil.
I'm fairly sure all her shoving her nose where it didn't belong lead to a lot of people dying that otherwise wouldn't have. Turf wars or whatever may be ugly, but I think she dumped napalm on the fires.

She was still inoffensive at best.

Wrong

in fairness it is a really nice ass

>Brian what did you do today
>I spammed Sup Forums with like forty proxies to make everybody but Jessica Jones look bad look at this epic thread look
>Brian didn't you have some writing to do
>I was writing in the thread
>you didn't have some comic books to write for?
>JESSICA IS MORE IMPORTANT
>do you at least think you got away with this bullshit plan
>FOOL PROOF GENIUS
>because seriously skinnyfat goth girls are so 90s
>THEY LOVE HER NOW THEY UNDERSTAND NOW
>Brian
>JESSICA
>Brian please nobody is going to call you Jessica no matter how many bathrooms you use
> :^)
>stop that Brian use your talking words
>my talking words?
>christ

I understand you'd like to fuck her but that doesn't make her a good actress.

>they're friends?
No idea :-(

Jessica Jones