Hillay's America

Thoughts on this movie?
Thoughts on Denesh?
Is all the info pretty accurate?

>Hillay's America
torrent?

Can we really make people believe that the Democratic Party is holding minorities down?
Could we really convince people that democrats and the left are more racist that the right and republicans?

Fuck Mohammed! Go drop a couple bucks ffs.

D'Souza is bro-tier.

>hindus are better than dindus
>comes to america
>gets educated
>loves america
>assimilates completely into american life
>red pilling the crap out of people
>is the reason the left keeps crying about Citizens United
>thrown in prison by leftist judge
>forced to take several psychological evaluations
>forced to attend re-education camp
>serves time, gets stellar review by leftist judge-appointed psychologists, does not get brainwashed by re-education
>comes out and makes a movie about Slithery to hurt her chances
>information is always accurate as fuck, left has to resort to personal attacks

He's a good guy.

Dinesh is based.

What kind of a name is "Dinesh D'Souza"? Sounds like a Paki.

I hate Michael Moore for his leftist propaganda. Dinesh does the same stuff for the right.

Can't praise one while condemning the other.

Has anyone actually seen it? I saw 2016: Obama's America when it came out and everything he said in it has come true.

Gonna take my GF to see it this week with my folks too, wanted to know what to expect

Already a thread up

I saw it. The crap about Margaret Sanger I already knew the stuff about the early Democratic Party being the racists what very eye opening.
It's kinda cheesely made but good info assuming it's all true. Gotta look into it more myself.

breddy gud 5/5

He's probably the only poo in LOO that I would let in my house and not worry about him shitting on my furniture.

I saw hillarys America this weekend , it was great. Unfortunately liberals won't go to see it which means they won't get red pilled

Dinesh is based.

The libcuck critics only gave it 5% on Rotten Tomatoes, which means it must trash Hillary good.

Denesh Dsouza would have my respect if he didn't sound like such a weasley dingbat.

He does have a point about Hillary. His 'crimes' pale in comparison to Shillary's. She belongs in a cold, dirty jail cell.

Its bullshit. Mostly hyperbole like Alex jones videos.

Actually my mom is gonna go see it today supposedly. Hope Kek redpilles Her.

>.5 shekels have been deposited in your shill account

De Sousa/Souza is a Portuguese last name I would bet money he is Indian from Goa

Sure you can, because left and right are parallel, yet different.

Seems like propaganda, but the trailer made it look like a really good film. I really like the aesthetics, it's well done and seems entertaining.

Born in Mumbai, parents from Goa apparently now that I looked it up.

yes we just need to use better media, the email leaks prove ALL tv is corrupted by leftists even fox is controlled opposition. we need new alternatives and make movies and shit like that
movie was based af,imo,i saw some 10k reward on a betting site to offer reward if anyone can prove something is false from the movie, havent heard of it since tho
this, dsouza is doing the right thing getting into media more.
>tfw conservative mniteshamalong destroys clintons entire campaign
was good, its a political movie so its not super high production but is the best of its category, considering most are youtube tier, the movie was good so far everything about the stats on repubs voting for freedom more than dems in every civil rights case checks out

how in the heavenly fuck did you not know about the early Democratic party being racist. They fucking teach this in public school. (They also teach about the idealogy switch mid-century too)

You know, public education? The thing that the GOP blasted all over at the RNC? Turns out it works in some places in this country

i was taught that stuff too, but never identified who was what, it was taught as some "outside groups" never did the connection that literal kkk members were major proponents of the Democrat party

pic related is two separate, relevant points