Rocketman (1997)

Anyone else appreciate this film from their childhood?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CJWolzZRQx4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

www.imdb.com/title/tt0120029/

>Fred Z. Randall is a geeky and obnoxious spacecraft designer, who gets the chance to make his dream come true and travel to Mars as a member of the first manned flight there.

Rocketman Thread!

Fun is my Chinese neighbors middle name

Watched about 100 times. I thought everyone loved the movie until I grew up and learned nobody cared about it. I Think every person should watch it it's amazing

sock puppet scene is best scene

Nah, it's the gyroscope thingy

I'll kindly disagree and say the first etc on mars was better than that.

A HIGH FLYING FLAG
A PROUD FLAG
A WONDERFUL FLAG

Yeah me too, I hate it when you watch a film as a kid, think it's great then realise everyone else hated it, although apparently Roger Ebert gave it a 3/4.

I kind of had the same experience with The Core, I watched it, loved it, still love it and everyone hates it, I think it has something to do with children having much less cynicism which makes watching films a lot easier. I try to keep the suspension of disbelief up.

Film was good.

I usually refer to it as Kinoman

>hemorrhoid cream

Anyone else never gonna watch it again just incase you no longer find it to be the greatest comedy movie ever made? The memory is too perfect

I still have it on vhs. It's basically Dumb and Dumber in Space. True kino.

my misconceptions about space come from this movie

Just watch it nigger.

There is a good torrent of it on tpb.

holy fucking shit just a few days ago I thought about this movie but couldn't think of any actors faces or anything.. just remembered it was a comedy about a goofy guy trying to get in NASA or whatever.

Thanks

Why hasn't this movie been memed yet?

It should be. But I cba

oh man that trailer with that one guy's voice

youtube.com/watch?v=CJWolzZRQx4

I don't think I've ever seen the trailer, yet I knew which voice it would be.

He should come back.

he is dead

Of?

That's the only part that I remember of this movie. That, and him doing a bunch of stupid shit to keep himself entertained during the Isolation training.

It was terrible and that asshole isn't funny.

JOHN JACOB JINGLEHEIMER SCHMIDT