Fuck this gay earth

Fuck this gay earth
Is anything safe from these liberals?

nigga dats progessive

I CAN SEE HER CHIN FUCKING CUT HER CUNT OFFF NOOOOOOOW

Suicide vest sold separately

>jews jewing themselves

>people still get defensive when they're told this board has become Sup Forums lite.

Reminder to report & hide all spam threads

reminder that this isnt a fucking barbie sold and is just some fucking person who dressed up their barbie on instagram

it literally fucking says instagram star but lel lets pretend to be retarded

they would cut their own cunts off if it was trendy

We need to make hijabs an alt right thing.

How is this Sup Forums related?

hilariously ironic
especially from you most of all, ped

>confusing logical analysis of the impending doom of western civilization with an irrational emotional response

>applefag cancerposter is upset

Pottery.

Do they add a little bit of acid to traditionally manipulate and change the doll's face?

>tfw no nice westernized normie hijabi gf

I can't get over how fucking hypocritical people are when it comes to shit, to me it's much worse than say a confederate flag the people got so but hurt out of nowhere last year. Wearing a Hijab is so incredibly fucking offensive it drives me nuts that we tolerate it.

people can say old Sup Forums is romanticized, and it is. But phone posters dramatically changed Sup Forums for the worse.

They contribute absolutely nothing except their fucking retarded little posts like "ur a fagget hehe"

b-but womens rights

>westernized
>wears a hijab

ostrich parasitic syndrome

Not a Sup Forums thread.

or

why would a morbidly obese neet care about what matel does with barbie and why would he post about it on a imageboard about television and film?

lmao little fag is butthurt. criey more

Is anything safe from crybaby conservatives?

they do realize they are proudly displaying a symbol of female oppression right? what is going on their their heads

Your safespace Sup Forums?

> Mfw some poly slut who once got once woke me straddling me half naked posted on facebook about this poster saying how incredibly offensive it was to put the US flag on a Hijab and to stop appropriating it.

A woman in the west wearing a Hijab is like a jew in the west wearing a Star of David on striped pajamas ceca 1940. "O no no no, I want to wear this. It's liberating"

>Sup Forums

What an odd assumption to make.

>my pussy is sooooo big

protip: americas "left" is to the right of most social democracies right wing parties. enjoy your corporate-whore thirdworld state bro.

classic paul dano

Muhammad was a feminist

*who once woke me while straddling me half naked

Excuse my dyslexia.

enjoy being edgy

piss be upon him

this is so hypocritical in so many ways it's mind boggling

Haha dude so progressive lmao, worshiping the most regressive ideology on the planet lmao
haha dude look at me I'm SO better than you

pol/toy when?

>You live in the timeline where woman may go back to 1950's role models all because of the islam religion
>Absolutelyhalal.png

Do they still do public executions in Iran, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, UAE etc

Is there anything in the world that isn't """"alt-right"""" to the modern millennial SJW?