Sup Forums poll

Sup Forums poll
>Can you name 3-5 friends?
>Do you like the idea of a dictatorship?

No
Yes

yes
yes, as long as its right wing

Yes, depends
Now get out of here you polling slider

>Real ones? no
>No

No
Yes but ill only swear loyalty to my vocaloid overloads.

>Yes
>No

Yes
Maybe

No
Yes

Yes
No

Yes
No

And stop making data mining threads and trying to make a connection between number of friends and support for a dictatorship

This is the same thing as

>Do you own a car?
>Do you support the idea of a dictatorship?

Do you eat peanut butter, if so, do you support the idea of a dictatorship?

Do you prefer green tea or black tea?
If green, do you support the idea of a dictatorship?

no
no

1. Yes
2. That depends on the dictatorship.
Just some generic, average dictator? Yes.
If it's a random dictator that might be from the worse end of the bunch, or from the better end? No. The worse end is generally bad enough to not want a dictatorship.

Do you have more than 4 tabs open at a time?
If so, do you support the idea of a dictatorship?

Yes
Yes

Is this a trick?

Yes
I like the idea of monarchy better then dictatorship. Absolute power isn't something I'm a fan of.
>absolute monarchy
Absolute monarchy is literally dictatorship so stfu.

Do you pee standing up? If so do you support the idea of a dictatorship?

can name 45 friends or more

as long as it's right wing and has a strong focus on opportunities and training for youth

Social people MAY be less controlling because they know they have to accommodate for other people's needs or wants.

Having a car doesn't make you social. Keep same fagging you canadian prick. From that shit attitude I'm sure you have LOADS of friends.

1) Define term friend first. Have few drinking buddies, but i wouldn't call them friends.
2) Depends. Autocracy is the most effective structure to which carry out changes. If you get a good ruler, who cares about his people, then maybe, but in the long term, autocracy wouldn't work.

no, no
first because I'm a shut-in and I consider friends people I see regularly and I largely enjoy interacting with, and second because I don't trust any human to run the country without it eventually devolving into shithole.

Yes.
No.

Get fucked, friendless commie.

People aren't intelligent enough to have the freedoms that they have today. They are going to force themselves into extinction.

Yes
No

Yes
Yes but only if he is right winged and does things for the benefit of his people and not his pockets.

Yes
Depends on the dictator