My wife and I are atheists. My 9 year old came up and said he wanted to go to a mosque. What should I do?

My wife and I are atheists. My 9 year old came up and said he wanted to go to a mosque. What should I do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ocW3fBqPQkU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck her ass. Then you'll have something in common with muslims.

kill yourself, roach

Of course take her. She will do it anyway, better under your supervision.

Tell him he is only allowed to pray to Atatürk's grave

>no, this is a place to worship evil in disguise
>there is only one true god
take her to a christian church.
what is worse, praising a war mongerer and terrorist advocate or a dead kike on a stick?

Tell her that Islam is evil

send him to a church and dont tell him the difference

Show him videos of Muslims beheading that 12 year old Palestinian boy.

He's not your son anyways so why give a shit?

Continue on with normal life since you're already a mudslide

>something in common with muslims
Not unless he fucks his son's ass too.

This, redpill your son/daughter asap

>literally considering going to the church that unironically worships the Moon God AKA Lucifer.

>My wife and I are atheists. My 9 year old came up and said he wanted to go to a mosque. What should I do?
Tell him all religion are large hoaxes, used by politicians.

why even bother coming to pol when thats the most creative thing you can say? if i dont have anything to add, i shut up and lurk and not waste my time on petty insults

>google bosnian
>they are muslim
>>>/goatfucker/

>roach admits he's atheist
I think ur bout to get v& m8

>What should I do?

Go there and be entirely honest about everything your kid sees and is told by Imams.. He may be a bit young to fully grasp it, but he probably will when he gets older.

My gf is a highschool teacher, and she went along to chaperone some kids when they went to visit a mosque and a synagoge.. Apparantly there's no redpill quite like having a bunch of teenagers ask an Imam questions about sexuality, segregation, shia/sunni differences and what Islam is all about.. The more honest the Imam is the more horrified teenagers tend to be at that ideology. At least in this region.

Turkey is a secular state though. For now at least..

Turkey is a secular state though. More secular than my country, even.. France-tier, technically. For now at least..

Honor killing. Let them experience Islam unfiltered.

Any religion you haven't been raised in and aren't familiar with looks nutty to someone from the outside.

If she is 9 and hasn't ever been to a mosque there is nothing to be afraid of.
It will seem silly and surreal to her.

When my daughter was about 7 took her to see this statue of Jesus.
Her reaction was to stick her arms straight out spin around and around and said
"look at me I'm Jesus".
It still cracks me up.

Grandparents are Jehovah's Witnesses and she was around them often.
She made fun of their rituals and wasn't mimicking her parents.

How'd I even do this? I thought flood protection spaces posts by a minute?

True, my recent ancestry composes of muslims, no need to deny that. I rejected that cult a long time ago.
Im just wondering what enjoyment you get from ad hominem shitposting?

I guess not, nvm.

Ha, it part of eduation system here.

Make it family activity.

You can teach her chemistry afterwards when she becomes interested in explosives.

>My 9 year old came up and said he wanted to go to a mosque. What should I do?
>show him compilation videos from youtube of all the bad shit muslims do
>then you tell him "that's why mommy and daddy aren't muslim"

>ad hominem shitposting

It's not even ad hominem because you don't know the 'homo' doing the posting, just the flag... Would that be 'ad vexillum' or something?

Too late, user. You better honor kill the kid, before it's too late -- which would actually also, give her a very valuable lesson on Islam. Two birds, one stone.

>roach
>atheist
Be careful or you'll end up gang raped by your muslim neighbors

We're just bustin' balls!
-
-
Now go home and get your fucking prayer rug!

Make sure he drives a Volkswagon

Go take him to one.
He'll probably laugh his ass off when they start singing their songs during prayer and then he'll get kicked out forever for blasphemy.

Seriously, their prayers sound ridiculous.

>get him to arcade saloon
>tell him it's a mosque and he should pray by playing tekken

Tell him its where the devil lives and all the people that go there are confused and dangerous.

Or you could drive your car off a cliff with the 3 of you in it. It would be a better death than the pisslamists will give you.

>My 9 year old came up and said he wanted to go to a mosque
This means you raised a shitty child if they want to go to a mosque. Sorry OP, you might as well ALL go to the mosque together.

fucking hell, how bad does the threat of bombing in your country have to be to put that in a fucking car ad?
when is the next election for germany?
they need to fix this shit.

call him a stupid little lamb and tell him to go baah with the other sheep.

Then "baah" him from the room. That's how you guys usually do it, right?

This.
Also redpill him by showing him some nice things muslims did around the world. Maybe not the extrem IS stuff, but crying mothers and stuff.

spbp

Why are you even here? Aren't you supposed to be in a prison camp?

smack the shit out of your 9 year old. tell him if he is going to act retarded you are going to treat him like he's retarded

Put it down. First it's visiting, next it's ficki ficki with 8 Mohammeds.

Behead him and take the body parts to a mosque.

Beat the shit out of him like you muslims always do.

This. You guys can be atheist, but given that she's 9 and wants religion in her life, bring her to Christianity

>That's how you guys usually do it, right?

If there is a "baah" in Turkey there is also a unzipped dick. And a few minutes of guilty pleasure.

Teach him to yell 'allaackbar' just before he explodes. Death to theists!

That will just make him horny

It's a 10 year old ad

WEW LAD

People who are not indoctrinated or raised in a religious family rarely grow up to become religious, if anything more people shy AWAY when they grow up in a religious family.
I did, I grew up in a catholic family, went through all the sacraments except two, confirmation and marriage.
I wanted to play organized hockey on the nights of confirmation classes instead. Guess I am going to hell, and engaged to an atheist, o well.

Thing is, let your son learn about this shit, reveal to him the many religions of the world, and as he grows he will realize:
"why the fuck are there so many different ones?"
But you cannot shy away from science, make sure he understands as he grows the scientific method and to question. The idea of the logic behind the word "why" is a powerful thing, and zealous religious nuts hate the ones who question and ask "why", just look at the whole situation down in Texas with christian fundies trying to infiltrate the education system and make evolution look like a joke, because to many people asked the church "why".

>implying we have outback

>when is the next election for germany?
It doesn't matter, German elections work pretty much like ours, as long as Merkel is head of the party with the majority or coalition gov she's in charge, and there is currently no other party with a hope in hell of getting on top, just like we could be stuck with weedman and the liberals for 10+ years

great advice

>It's a 10 year old ad
So they noticed the sandnigger problem 10 years ago and walked right into it. That makes it even worse

Time to remove some kebab.
youtube.com/watch?v=ocW3fBqPQkU

YOUR CHRISTIAN RACISM AND EXTREMISM IS DISGUSTING!! POOR CHILDREN ARE DYING DAILY BY THE HANDS OF CHRISTIAN FUNDAMENTALISTS!!!USA IS THE BIGGEST TERRORIST!!!! YOU ALL ARE WILD ANGRY ANIMALS!!!! SHAME ON YOU!!! AND B THE WAY IT WAS CHRISTIANS THAT INVENTED DECAPITATING THEIR VICTIMS YOU DUMB FAT FUCKS!!!!

>1 post by this ID

Let him go to the mosque. But do not go with him. Tell him him relationship with god is between him and god.

send him to gulag

beat the shit out of him

you're fucking a brown male!

show him a couple of beheading videos

This

tell him only doggo like to sniff bum

How is the war in Ukraine? Do they have internet service in the ATO zone? And if they do, would it produce a Ukrainian flag IP address on Sup Forums???

what's wrong with beheadings? it's part of their culture, you racist scumbag! you and trumpler get the fuck out of USA!!!!

Only an Ukrainian can fuck up a meme.

Kill yourself, Ivan.

Tell me moar about you're country NOW

Explain to him about Islam and religion as truthfully and as clearly as you can to let him make his own mind up and decide the atheist way.

Then if he still wants to go, straight up tell him fucking no.

Say no

First off it's pretty hot out here, yesterday christian fundamentalists beheaded 2 dindus in the name of fucking white christ and then russians started eating our children alive in the name of putin, concerning the flag i have no idea

While this is indeed the case, you should be wary of letting a young boy in the presence of a bunch of boy-molesting la la durkah men.

Ask her who she got this idea from and isolate her from this man.

>Do they have internet service in the ATO zone
yes
> would it produce a Ukrainian flag IP address on Sup Forums?
yes

Well then maybe he won't want to go back? Life is a series of lessons. And seriously. Let the kid go. if you're not into religion then you don't have to go. But don't tread on the kids desire to have a closer relationship with god. Let him explore the world himself. Do not censor him.

/thread

Teach him about religipn. It's a chance to bond and give him your perspective.

Why not a Russian flag? What if Russia connected their internet to the area and you tapped of their internet? It would produce Russian IP address?

ur mom is a hor, licked her ass once

Take him, then when you get home point out what was wrong with EVERYTHING said

redpill your kid on religion

Take your wife's daughter to the mosque.

This is why people don't respect ukrainians

the same goes with you brother

Cry because he's severely autistic

Let him go, you are just roaches anyways

Let him do what he wants, but also remind him to ask the question 'why', kids love asking the 'why' question but it often happens that they grow out of it and become sheep because parents don't like their kids asking questions instead of obeying mindlessly. When kids ask adults many of them usually answer it first few times and then just get annoyed because it forces them to actually educate themselves about things they might love at the face value.

Also preventing kids from doing something usually just encourages them to do it covertly and to lie (which is dumb thing to do unless it is actually irresponsible/unreasonable and then you should put your foot down), better support them and let them experience it themselves and be able to discuss it with you.

>Being atheist

Just convert to Islam Koksal

can i come to Sweden to fuck your immoral females in the ass?

he has probably known someone who attends mosquees. Watch out and take care of him, try to find out if someone is trying to lead him to Islam

Reported to Sharia police fucking quffar
Enjoy your beheading

>My 9 year old came up and said he wanted to go to a mosque. What should I do?
from what I heard being an atheist in Turkey can be pretty rough. Usually I would advise you to just let your son "try it", even if for no other reason than to fit it.
I would, that is, if there wasnt a death penalty for apostasy, so I dont really know.
Your son, your call

Teach her about Paganism.

Its not an indoctrinated world-class monotheism thats had hundreds of years of spin put on it.

And most importantly stresses Personal Empowerment (not worship)

Drown that little fucker in the sink, fuck the wife and try and be a better father this time.

>Taking parenting advice from Sup Forums/pol/
shiggy diggy

Choose Christ, or Islam will kill or convert you by the sword. Atheism is nihilism, and it does not survive in reality.