Was it kino?

Was it kino?

mfw deathly fear of not knowing whether i have a repressed childhood memory
Anyone else?

Repressed memories are a Hollywood meme.

There's a lot of research showing it's incredibly easy to get somebody to "remember" something that never actually happened to them. Most people who are able to recover a "repressed memory" with therapy are actually just remembering something that never happened at all.

Well I do have a couple very early childhood memories that were sexual in nature where we were just fucking around as kids but they're so long ago that I don't remember they actually happened until I actually think about it and realize that yes that indeed happened
Why can't there be higher levels of this? Like all the embarrassing things that happened to you in your lifetime, they never actually leave your brain but you don't think about them until you think of one then the rest going ah I remember all those for now that was silly
What about in the case of thread related? memory replacement? how would you ever know you're remembering anything correctly?

Bane?

Plane?

C
I
A?

It doesn't matter who we are

Literally cancer of this board

what matter is this hothead

>provides no input to Sherlock season 4 discussion
>whines about one of the most pivotal memes of this board
Ask me how I know you're a edditor

I have this constant fear that some of my most vibrant childhood memories really aren't real and never happened, even though they seem so real. I can't just ask because of the nature of the memories, but it bothers me almost every day that I have these memories that seem as real as any other yet I can't shake the feeling that they aren't real.

Cumberbatch is starting to become a actor playing the role of himself.
Its "Watch cumberbatch as himself in a wacky setting" buy your tickets now.

Literally name one actor that wasn't described by what you just said

Tom Hardy

Daniel Day-Lewis.
Gary Oldman
Edward Norton

Mycroft?

yourcroft

me personally I loved it

Why was that abandoned house in such a good shape? Why was there a modern tv inside and electricity?
Why didn't Watson just float to the top of the well?
How did they managed to move so freely between a super secret prison and the land without the goverment noticing with all that equipment on board?

no it's actually really really bad

>Why didn't Watson just float to the top of the well?
he was chained to the bottom
but yea, it was the worst episode of the show by far and is the sole reason for the show being canceled

The idea of Sherlock having some genius sister that fucks with him wasn't that bad. The actress had decent chemistry with him too. The way they went about it was garbage tho and it all felt like it went nowhere. Basically just to kill off the wife finally and then so ebin, the final villain was in the last episode for 5 minutes. She's just really lonely tho. Like is she just gonna solve all the problems in the future since she and Sherlock seem to get along again?