TV show about women being degraded and objectified on a national level

>TV show about women being degraded and objectified on a national level

Is this show as sexy as it sounds?

It's an amazing example of the Liberal victim-complex and their detachment from reality.

These are people that legitimately think that child-murder being illegal is a form of "oppression".

Also, if there's one religious movement that is rapidly taking over multiple nations and is an overt threat to women, it's Christianity, right?

>fetus
>child
Pick one

>fetus
>not child
Pick one

Take care of my baby I didn't abort

>fetus
>fetus
Pick one

>be responsible for my shit decisions

really shouldn't be allowed to live tbqhfamalam

Take care of your own baby you consented to the chance of creating

>he's a moralfag
kek

no thanks I'll just abort it then

I just thought it was about women being forced to have sex.

>nigger
>human

Pick one.

The government needs to stop oppressing me by telling me who they can and can't lynch. My hanging-tree, my choice.

>the options are a binary division between "pay for my shit decision" and "legalize infanticide"

False dilemma.

I have a better solution:
How about you be responsible for the shit-decisions you make in life?

So the child should have to suffer because nobody is willing to help it and its mother resents its existence? It's better off never being born.

>nobody will raise my baby for me

then don't do anything that would make a baby, it isn't that hard

fetus has the potential to become a child and an adolescent and an octogenarian. Just as incorrect to call it an octogenarian as it would be to call it a child.

>celibacy isn't that hard

for you

>VIRGINS ACTUALLY BELIEVE THIS

>I'm too good for butt stuff and ear play

The funny thing about abortions is that it absolutely is murder and everyone arguing over when a fetus becomes a child is missing the point. Human life has no inherent value and murder should be acceptable.

>fetus
>box of Junior Mints
Pick one

nope
lead is ugly
lots of boring drama, no real action
not following the books and society isn't racially segregated because only employing white actors would be allegedly racist

>human life has no inherent value
Yes
>murder should be acceptable
Well no, I certainly won't accept anybody murdering me, or any of my unborn children, so we still have to clarify the different types of "murder"

Well Christianity tried and had a pretty good run for a couple of centuries but was ultimately neutered by secularism. Same thing will happen with Islam only faster.

why are blacks in this show? and why are they walking around freely?

>lead is ugly
sure, but I still fapped to her and the driver guy fucking

Isn't the book more or less inspired by the Iranian revolution of Khomeini?
I think this show is very thinly veiled Islamophobic propaganda.

Then why are the bad guys Christian white males

>It's a "degenerate normies justify genocide of children because they have no self-control" episode