Star Trek:Discovery Plot leak

Spoilers

The really dark skinned Klingon is Molor. The Klingons are from the 9th century. Kahless exiled them. They went into cryo sleep. The present day Klingons look like a mix of the TOG klingons and the TNG.

A Klingon Mercenary is introduced as a pivotal character 1/2 through the series. He is a Klingon like Worf adopted by human parents, he wants nothing to do with Klingon culture and acts quite human and likes being culturally human. However it is revealed he is the descendant of Kahless and is considered to be his reincarnation by the religious Klingons. Molor wants this Klingon dead. His adopted name is ''Senan'' which is Gaelic. He joins the crew of the Discovery. His appearance has been kept secret as to avoid heavy spoilers. The writers plan for him to become an ''Aragorn'' sort of leader eventually, a reluctant cliche King, but apparently he's written very well despite the trope. He is played by Allen Leech.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/startrekcbs/status/864976672025485313
youtube.com/watch?v=Xka6IYCpj4E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why don't these Klingons have hair and cool asian armor?

If I was part of an alien race that ugly, I would immediately kill myself.

that sounds pretty gud actually...

>new series to take place during important event that's never been covered before

i've never heard of this shit

>The writers plan for him to become an ''Aragorn'' sort of leader eventually, a reluctant cliche King

Getting writers who are "inspired by" and base shit on stuff they know nothing about I see.

What a promising start

So they're Klingon Romulans... Wooooo

jesus. already too much continuity

going to be fucking shit

APOLOGIZE

Kek even Seth Macfarlanes shit looks better than this.

Star Trek is fucking dead.

you first

What the hell am I looking at here? That's not a klingon. What did you do?

So they hired a 10/10 Chad white guy and they are going to hide him under a lot of ugly make-up?

At the very least, given the ultra-SJW nature of the show, could they not have made him a cosmetic surgery freak/transhuman type? A rich Klingon who's had countless plastic surgeries to change his species from Klingon to human?

Given that Allen Leech played a character on Downton Abby that was a SJW asshole, he'd at least be able to carry off playing a character who represents all of the freakshows on Tumblr who think cutting off your penis and turning the wound inside out makes you a dame....

could this be considered blackface?

Continuity is the only thing Star Trek has left.

Especially since their chief rival (Star Wars) just shitted all over their continuity.

Allen Leech could potentially pull it off.

Liberal screeds aside, he had one of the better arcs on Downton and most likely they will be using this as the anchor plot to keep the hardcore fans happy while the SJW shit goes on in the background.

Wtf I love seth macfarlan now

>chief rival
the early 90s called they want their bantz back

>still no Borg
Come the fuck on it's already a different timeline. Just DO IT

WE

The worst part about this show is going to be enduring posts like this.

My only issue with the trailer is it is selling it like the movies. Big huge drama pieces and the fate of the quadrant and shit like that. Star Trek doesn't need shit like that, I want a comfy low key show about exploring and getting into mostly wacky predicaments with the alien of the week. Is that so much to ask?

>9th century.
>They went into cryo sleep

Aren't Klingons idiots that didn't even invent space travel on their own? They have cryo sleep in the medieval era?

Litterally just wrote more or less that in the other thead.
.....it's going the be the Force Awakens all over again isn't it? Where rather than get writers who watched the old versions to do it, they get writers who only listened to the people who watched them talk about it.
Therefore leaving that weird limbo where all the key elements are there, but nothing connects.
The "it's not gay if our dicks don't touch" of writing as it were.

I ARE THE KLINGEST

It's not really a television show, though it will air on television. It's the first Trek streaming show. Streaming properties are neither fish nor fowl. It's might be appropriate to promote it this way.

I can't tell if your post makes me sad, confused, or angry so I'm just going to ask you to shut the fuck up.

any proof that this is actually a leak and not just speculation? the "Ancient Klingons" interpretation's been going around since at least this picture, maybe sooner depending on when the ship/bridge concept art leaked.

WE WUZ KLAINGONZ

WE WUZ KLANGONS

Could someone make a different Star Trek thread, please?

why? just post in this one, someone really should post the trailer though

I never said anything bad about the man.

Star Trek Discovery is shit and attracts moronic shitposters. It's similar to JJTrek threads only 100x worse.

I don't want to post in this thread anymore. If someone makes a real Trekthread I'll see you there.

fair point, but the new trailers out it will be discussed regardless of OP

Lost interest before the end of the first sentence.

Never ever

>we have no original thought so lets do another Worf while using the worst Klingon race design ever conceived.
it doesn't and you should feel bad for thinking it does.

Nah

Fuck you Rick Berman. You ruined this too?

I found his actor

>the really dark skinned Klingon is Molor

"no"

twitter.com/startrekcbs/status/864976672025485313

>Light the Fire! Here’s your first look at the Klingons in #StarTrekDiscovery, with @obidon1 as T'Kuvma. #CBSAllAccess

The relationship between T'Kuvma and Molor is the same as the relationship between John Harrison and Khan.

I'm reminded of this scene from a much better Star Trek show.
youtube.com/watch?v=Xka6IYCpj4E

Dude this show announced Sarek as a main character ages ago, why would they try to spoiler twist some obscure nerd reference name like Molor

See this is the right way to handle continuity errors like that. Make a joke to acknowledge then just hand wave it away because it's not important.

Truth hurts the most but remember, you can always return to your little safe spot hug box on reddit

Why does Starfleet change their uniform design so often?

Because it looks cool.

War, disease and poverty have all been eliminated.

All that's left to conquer is boredom.

you mean if you were a nigger?

it literally looks like a bald klingon with prosthetic hands and in blackface

>''Aragorn'' sort of leader eventually, a reluctant cliche King

Aragorn was never like that.

Fuck you Jackson.

>DUDE HOW DO WE GET FEMALES TO WATCH OUR SHOW?
>DUDE JUST PUT FEMALES OF DIFFERENT ETHNICITY IN IMPORTANT POSITIONS OF THE SHIP

So basically....he's a nigga.

it's another Sup Forums favorite show got cucked episode

I don't quite understand. How do the Klingons have all that tech in the 9th century?

Literally explain to me how that literally looks better

force that Sjw diversity feminism bullshit. Force it!

Also lens flare

Absolutely

captcha: magnum gardens

Orville: Bright, upbeat colors for a bright, upbeat future.
Discovery: Muted, downbeat colors for a muted, downbeat future.

Just how it looks. The writing and acting of Orville will be worse than Discovery, but the aesthetics are on point.

Even when Star Trek Sup Forums threads get ridiculous, they're still some of the best threads. I think it's because all the Trekdads actually bring the bantz

Movie Aragon was

Nevermind you said the thing, I suck cocks.

It's just such a terrible design.

An alien species raided them in the 14th century. The Klingons fought them off and that is where they got their space tech from.

This 9th century stuff doesn't make sense.

>Those numale faggots lapping it up
>Only the neckbeards are calling them out

>Diversity
>everything is brown

>but apparently he's written very well despite the trope
oh well thats alright then, see you at the theater user, remember to bring your your mum or they wont let you in.