What did the chicanos mean by this

what did the chicanos mean by this
>Hispanic attitudes toward intermarriage with non-Hispanics are likewise favorable, with 71% "being fine" with marriages to Whites and 81% "being fine" with marriages to Blacks
>In 2009 Latinos committed 77% of the hate crimes against black victims and blacks committed half of the hate crimes against Latinos.

Other urls found in this thread:

pewsocialtrends.org/files/2010/10/755-marrying-out.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=kQPZaexh4pI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

don't believe this

this, hispanics hate black people

we hate niggers

Chicanos have no identity

>implying
it’s a unique mixture of two identities

>>In 2009 Latinos committed 77% of the hate crimes against black victims and blacks committed half of the hate crimes against Latinos.

Is there a source to back this up?

LMAO

I found the source of the first quote and the percentages were basically reversed

pewsocialtrends.org/files/2010/10/755-marrying-out.pdf

Probably, some Black changed them in the wiki article

who is this qt?

It doesn't matter, since them marrying to "wh*te" Am*ricans by any percentage is equally shameful and an expression of deep self-hatred. They probably think that by marrying the people that look down on them the most and that discriminate against them the most will help them to be accepted among "wh*te" Am*ricans or something.

>81% "being fine" with marriages to Blacks
This must have been college students. The Mexicans I know (blue collar immigrants) would not be cool with that, and they consider themselves white.

>they consider themselves white
AAAJJ

Ironically, most Asians and Hispanics have negative views of Black people, whereas Whites are more willing to defend them.

Kinda. The ones I know just see it as niggers vs everyone else, and they're in the everyone else category. Some of them also hate chicanos for acting like self-pitying niggers.
The Mexicans I know are basically Catholic rednecks.

Hispanics loathe niggers

in what shithole do you live?

>we hate X group too! we are BASED hehe

yes, who is she?

>T. James Obama

Rural Illinois
I'm not saying all Mexicans are like that. The ones I grew up with are the kids and cousins of migrant farm workers who stuck around that area to work in now-defunct factories. These folks are no more some "other" to me than are the Italian and Irish-Americans I grew up with, and they're nothing like the chicanos I encountered in the southwest and CA. I like the people I grew up with.
>we
I don't hate anyone for their race, and I'm not Hispanic.

"Intermarriage" is a misnomer. It's just everyone trying to marry up by marrying whites.

In our overseas territories, marrying a French person is called “escaping the skin”, if you get your hands on a white you basically won the lottery. Starting to happen on the mainland too, even if overall rates of intermarriage are low.

It's still intermarriage

All iCan think about is her vaginal discharge
I like those things, sometimes i go on/gif/ and try to find scat threads, mostly I like this fetish is the perfect stress of the asshole, its not the shit that makes me horny

>tfw white with a Mexican gf
>her mom and sisters like me
>her dad seems to hate me

Mexicans are pretty alright in general, but good lord that wannabe ranchero attitude is terrible.

"she"

how does one obtain a hispanic gf?

It is precisely their last hope of being accepted.
Assimilation is the only way of adapting to a culture. The alternative is the ghetto.

This is why you thirdworlder subhumans are an annoyance everywhere you go.

I insist: the only way to adapt is to become a "cuck". Do what the natives do. Live like the natives live. And if necessary, push your daughters to marry the natives of the land too.

Ghetto fuckers, you should all get hanged. Nothing more than invaders you are.

>Nothing more than invaders you are.
>a sp*nish filth says this

meds aren't white

Hispanics are coal burners

I do not give a fuck about being considered white or not.
I am a native in my country and that is all that matters. That is what you amerimutts will never understand. You are directionless fuckers that belong to no culture or land.

I am also mentally close to other european countries, regardless of my alleged race, which allows me to behave in an acceptable manner when I go there.
You most probably can't do that. Because you belong everywhere, and nowhere. You are lost.

hot

Sounds like he thinks you're a maricon

Pretty much. All new worlders live on land that doesn't know them, tied to a history as shallow as a tea cup. They'll never know what it's like to walk a holloway or see the source of folklore. We can only pity them.

Sounds like you guys are real winners.

Holy fuck I love spics now

you are describing a normal relationship with a Mx qt

Whites are actually humane,ironically.

So beaners are less accepting of white people marrying their people then blacks yet they kill blacks the most outaide of other blacks? Weird relationship you got with Jamals there Pedrito.

how easy would it be for a brit to fuck lots of fat brown mexican asses?

Was it hatefuck?

are you rich and blond?

>rich
Asset
>blond
Not an asset IME

no to both

I believe it may be something left from the times of the colony when blacks were goods and lower than mestizos and even indians.

Why not italians
youtube.com/watch?v=kQPZaexh4pI

Or it could be that blacks usually act differently.

then yen, you are able to fuck brown fatties and get them pregnant with no responsibility

Fassbander sure does love black women.

Is she a proud Italian BLACK WARRIOR?

so my chances of getting THICC latina wife are slim then?