Is there any doubt shitzil is the worst country in the world?

Is there any doubt shitzil is the worst country in the world?

Other urls found in this thread:

economist.com/node/14742450
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Looks comfy

Me on the left

you first worlders think favelas are a joke, that's why so many of you get killed here

there is, it sounds fun if you don't get shot.

it's shit but not the worst, i see some redeeming values

Looks like shit

at least you don't live in nepal

If it had at least proper sewer treatment and favela cunts actually bothered with finishing the exterior it could be quite comfy desu.

I think India is worse, and maybe some African hellhole like the ones where cannibals still exist and roam freely.

Other than that Brazil is definitely one of the words countries on Earth.

Isn't that India?

>bar do tarzan

at least there are hot girls, beaches and beautiful nature, and it's cheap. would not live there though.

MEU NOME É FAVELAAAAA

>I think India is worse
crime in india is really low man

Get killed because you are a monkeys

ah yes, Indian crime statistics, truly a beacon of sincerity and accuracy.

>beautiful nature

Deforestation is an ever increasing cancer, pollution and littering happening everywhere.

The only redeeming factor is ''muh hot gurlz'' - and I don't give a fuck about that, you can find hot girls in any country on earth.

Looks way better than fabelas

Unironically those buildings are beautiful and looks well builded

>hot girls

>crime in india is really low man

This is the reason why there are so many deaths in Brazil
the government wants to do an ethnic cleansing by removing the garbage as it appears in the image, although there is still much to be done, practically 80% of the Brazilian population

the one in the left has a decent body at least despite looking like an Australopithecus, that's increasingly rare among brownzikans.

>ah yes, Indian crime statistics, truly a beacon of sincerity and accuracy.
...?
you think violent crime is super high there and indians are just covering it up? you unironically think this?

I would feel fairly safe walking through even the worst parts of india desu. could you say the same about brazil?

crime in latin america is just on another level compared to crime in india desu

honestly I'd rather balkanize the country into four or five different countries.

Portugueses did so wrong with black slavery

every building has eaves and has height restriction so theyre building orderly. just lacks vegetation but its better than a f*vela

ok I think I found an even worse country

In every list I can find Somalia is on the bottom

economist.com/node/14742450
these guys say it has little hope for improvemenet

looks like Napoli

The thing is, if Brazil was a good country to live for us brazilians everyone here would be like extreme nacionalist.

No one would want to ever leave, we have everything. All types of people, all types of food, all metals, gold, diamonds, our brothers have silver. Forests, Waterfalls, parks, LOTS OF GREEN areas, lakes, rivers, w/e place you want we probably have.

We are a very funny and playful people, sometimes to some extreme but that is a consequence of poor life quality.

We work very hard but we also like to chill out and relax with friends, EVERY weekend there is a barbecue somewhere and if you bring something (like beer, meat, ...) everyone will welcome you with open arms (no matter race or money).

Brazil has everything to become one of the greatest countries that has ever existed, we just need less corrupt politicians and the US must not interfere in our state (coup of e'tat for example like it has done many times around the world).

We will probably never have a war with our neighbours, Argentina, Uruguay, Paraguay ALL TOTAL BROS (Not sure about Colombian, but I guess they are bros as well but I've never met one in my life, same for Bolivians) Venezuelans are a cool people, very nice btw (I've been to Caracas once and I was treated very very nice).

When people are playing football (soccer) in the squares you can join, even if they look like thugs. I used to play soccer with a bunch of favelados that NEVER tried to rob me, they were thugs and thieves but they respected our soccer time and they gave me tips to don't get robbed.

I mean, there isn't a country like ours. We live in a total utopia. People here help each other regardless of what anyone may say.

So let me extend this invitation to all of you, join us, become one of us. Help us improve our country.

>I mean, there isn't a country like ours. We live in a total utopia. People here help each other regardless of what anyone may say.

What the fuck am i reading? You think people in other countries don't get together on the weekends to eat together?

Brazilians on the internet are really ignorant.

Hey stop laughting about brazil, they have a nice country and a awesome economic level , the BOPE can kick the sissy unit of all countrys in this thread ,yes maybe have some dangerous places but who dont have that in this days? Paris become in new africa, in UK its full of muslim ,sweeden well....you know the truth, EEUU the niggers and illegals are murdering people at 24/7 , germany become in cuckistan etc. Meme aparts brasil have a calid and happy people where you can call they "friends" , good luck if you are a foreginer trying this in another "first world country"