twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reminder that /sug/ is a fucking god-tier general compared to most:
...Do I even need to elaborate?

>making a thread
>take the time to make it perfect like the last one
>double check to make another thread hasn't been posted
Sigh.

LION AROUND

QUIT MAKING THREADS THAT DONT LINK TO THE OLD ONE YOU SHITSUCKING COCKGOBBLER.

I spent a lot of time in the undertale generals.

I have no idea how they still have enough people in them to keep going.

Is it Thursday yet?

How did we go from this...

Could any of the gems defeat Sawako?

>12 dollar crust im not original post

To this?

So, how does everyone feel about Yellow Diamond as 1980s businesswoman being more or less canon? Complete with snooty, nasally voiced secretary.

first of all how dare you assume I would do something so unoriginal

second of all fuck you for being right

my personal theory re:homeworld's atomic corruption bomb

>homeworld finally leaves the earth, rose and her armies officially win the war.
>now that there's peace, most crystal gems split and actually explore the earth so they can appreciate it's beauty.
>rose, her confidant pearl, and second-in-command garnet stay together, maybe stationary in beach city, maybe roaming, who knows.
>they find amethyst at some point, turn her into a crystal gem due to her not being indoctrinated to homeworld.
>homeworld drops a final fuck you (well, semi-final bc of the cluster and all): the corruption bomb.
>presumably the bomb came so quickly there was no time for rose n' friends to find other crystal gems.
>they fuse into the temple fusion, summon a huge shield, and save themselves.
>literally everyone else turns into gem monsters.
>the last remaining crystal gems spend the next few millenia collecting them, trying to heal them to no avail.
>steven's dream/astral projection abilities are the key to healing them that rose never had (i feel pearl would've mentioned that in "chille tid") or never discovered since she probably never slept.

part of me kinda thinks steven's bubbles may also have some healing properties, but that's a lot more unfounded.

Post Comfy Gems

Daily reminder she did nothing wrong, deserved so much more and is FINALLY HAVING IT

Doesn't make sense really.
If she were really shrewd she'd enslave humans to work in the coal mines or something.
Instead she wants to flat out blow up a planet out of petty revenge rather than exploiting its resources.

and fuck you for trying to eat up image limit with worn out memes.

this is the one advantage of /trash/.

Katawa Shoujo general is still going after god knows how many years.

Not that unfounded. It's been implicitly confirmed that different gems' bubbles could have different properties.

That's an unfair comparison. KS is a Sup Forums game. It will always have a home here.

Humans are worth exactly how much soul they have within them for kindergartens to suck out. Menial labor can be done by machines that take up much less space and work to maintain.

Didn't realize they were human for a few seconds because Pearl is literally as pasty as her gem self lmao.

I mean she attempted to drown Steven and Connie, likely killed millions of humans and other life forms by stealing the ocean, refused to help Steven escape from the ship, saved Jasper from the Crystal Gems by fusing with her and than refused to let the Crystal Gems helper choosing instead to let Jasper slowly take control so she could go on a rampage

That is actually a rather long list of so many terrible terrible things she has done wrong

Fuck you for not enjoying vintage memes

Oh the ones with big lips are Black and Hispanic
Nah that's not racist.

shit this might be the least offensive humanization of the gems i've ever seen

What do you guys think Gems really are? My guess is that they're some kind of sentient computer.

>What's that shadowy place over there?
>That's Jersey

YEAH WELL FUCK YOU TOO!

those are actual features hispanic and black people can have though, which coincidentally amethyst and garnet also have as gems.

I don't think Amy is suppose to be Hispanic, just tan I mean they live on a beach, its quite easy for a white person to get a nice tan like that if they are trying, particularly if they live there

Some dude made that 3 days ago in response to something made 1 year ago,where the dollar amount kept going up for laughs and replies.

This is being posted every thread now.

I am not interested in 'Para's' or 'oh my god connie look out'.

I am here for gems.
Post NEW gem shit or just send a text post.

i'm not really taking CN's advertisements seriously considering they hyped up the cluster to hell and back and that was resolved (for now) in the second episode of the first week

>enslaving weak, uppity flesh things
For what purpose? Humans are absurdly weak compared to gems, even a Pearl would make for better manual laborers.

Having what? Character development? I agree, it's about damn time the character who turned the show around into the highly popular show it is now got some focus.

are there any good fan theorists?

>Ian's Rebecca's Boyfriend (and had went to SVA a few years prior to her)
>Hillary, Kat, Paul, Aleth went to the SVA around the same time as Rebecca (plus Kat, Paul, Aleth, and a few others not connected to SU served some time as interns on Superjail, though only Paul and maybe some of the non su guys stuck around)
>Ian knew Danny and Nick from Venture Bros (plus Nick also worked with Ian on SuperNormal while Danny worked with Ian on Lakewood Plaza Turbo)
>Lamar worked with Ian on Lakewood Plaza Turbo (plus they probably knew each other personally before that)
>Joe, Jeff, Amanda, and Tiffany (and probably a few others) knew each other at Calarts
>Colin was already at CN (he was the character designer for the Clarence pilot)
>Matt and Ben were already at CN (they wrote for one of the Live Action shows along with Mixels)
>Raven something something ed edd n eddy yaoi
>Jeff was familiar with Aivi and Surasshu's work
>Hillary and Kat knew Hellen from Regular Show (plus hellen did storyboard revisions on SU's pilot)
>they liked Lauren's webcomic and needed someone to replace Aleth
>they liked Amber's fanart and boom! comic cover art and needed someone to replace Lauren

Actually I made it like two hiatuses ago

The glitching kind of implies that, and I'm thinking that their ability to adjust mass, tied along with the injectors and the kindergarten, does imply that they were made. Maybe the Diamonds weren't, and made the rest of the gems, but things seem to be leaning towards non-Diamond gems at the least being some kinds of creations.

i just assumed she'd be a fat hawaiian bitch if she were human. I hate humanized version of non-human characters though.

ypu'd think amethyst is korean on account of her voice actress being korean

>steven and pearl are white as death
ok white people can get tans but chances are that's not what the artist was going for

>EY IM A CRYSTAL GEM OVAH HEAH

Am I the only one who thinks Amethyst has the most issues, not Pearl? Sure, Pearl misses Rose and has some self-worth issues because of it, but Amethyst literally thinks of herself like a parasite that shouldn't exist. Her self loathing far out weighs Pearls low self-esteem

Pearl probably doesn't shapeshift all the time like amethyst does because she holds herself in a kind of high regard. Pearl just more readily broadcast her issues and trips up the team with it

No

Lady of the sea, happy as can be

Can't help but wonder if she'd be happier with me

>Not wanting to protect that smile

pearl is definitely white and her actress is asian, isn't she? voice actors is a good basis for this sort of thing but that doesn't mean you HAVE to match them to their race. except garnet.

So how mad are Lapidot fags gonna be when we finally get Barn Mates and it becomes infinitely clear their ship is not a thing?

then provide one yourself please.

Haha. Typical Jersey reaction.

Yep. If they were human I just assume they'd be the same races as their seiyuu.

So for anyone wondering if we'd ever get more Steven Universe merchandise, popped into Hot Topic today (yes I know I know) and they had an entire stand with necklaces, keychains, hairbows, bracelets, pins, shirts, the funko pops...

0w0;

Amedot is my OTP
But be quiet until it airs, ZUKE is boarding it.

I mean they both have issues

Amethyst hasn't ever actually endangered other people over her own issues though, she is a danger to herself perhaps, but Pearl is a danger to others

Priyanka and Armstrong is my favourite thing, is there anymore art of it?

Do you really expect Tumblrites to not try to inject stupidity into everything they touch?

It's funny really, because years ago the liberal narrative was "RACE DOESN'T EXIST, NOTICING SOMEONE ELSE'S RACE IS RACIST." Sure it was stupid, but at least it didn't cause chaos 24/7 like the current mindset.

Now it's "RACE IS VERY IMPORTANT YOU SHITLORD! HOW DARE YOU EXERCISE YOUR WHITE PRIVILEGE. CULTURAL APPROPRIATION, REEEE." and so on.

Just wish we could go back to a time when people weren't constantly shitflinging over minute and inconsequential details in a cartoon for fuck's sake.

>not wanting to punch the daylights out of that shit eating grin

We're uh.

We're not leaving the barn are we?

Zuke and Hillary

Hillary like Amedot so I think were safe

Besides I doubt storyboarders get to make shipping choices, Sugar probably tells them what is canon or not, or at least gets the final say on it

I want Peridot to Defy Gravity.

Yellow Diamond is surprisingly chill with her Pearl. You think they chat about stuff?

My guess is that Gems have their own equivalent of Primus or Quintessons.

I think that Pearl has more issues and Amethyst has more like one issue. But Amethyst's is a pretty big one.

I want to fuse with Peridot

We're on Namek.

For the user who made the Hit the Diamond "spoiler"

Nah

Oh god...
WATCH OUT CONNIE!

You're pretty fucking lucky.

I don't come to every one of these generals so this was the first time I'd seen it. I thought it was kind of funny.

Not until after Hit the Diamond it seems

although hopefully after that everyone is gonna come live in the Temple

If you really believe that, user, if these aren't just some lofty words about a silly imageboard, then the world needs more people like you.

We may have our disagreement on how things should be handled, but you sound like someone I would hope to know in the future.

She's shit and so are you.

is that Lapis?

The hair kinda looks like Lapis but other than that it just looks like some random dude

Does Steven Universe is gay?

Steven Universe is gay is the most discussed in the media in the few years ago. Even it has happened in 2012, but some of the public still curious about what is exactly happening and to be the reason there is a rumor comes out about his gay. At that time he became the massive social networking rumor. The public, especially his fans are shocked. He just came out with his bad rumor which is spread massively. This time is not about his music career, but his bad rumor. The rumor is out of standardize of hoax, according the last reported this singer revealed himself as homosexual. Do you still believe or not, this rumor is really much talked by people even in a person of his fans.

>CD
Who?

It was almost the same thing with gender too.

Cool.

Now i'm depressed because I have no social skills or job experience in the career I'm working towards.

it's lapis

Despite what is or isn't canon they can still tease ships.

I feel like /sug/ was way more chill several hiatuses ago.

Cute

Is peri lookin at lapis or amethyst

>peridot is staying at the barn

fuck you sucrose. I legit believed this show wouldn't just go back to the status quo like nothing ever happened.

It's my bad for watching for the plot

So when pearl got stabbbed by the hologram was that just from shock? I wouldnt think gems would have lungs to breath with

youtube.com/watch?v=FcRbsfsjaUI

proof?