Makes $3250.00 a month just from Patreon (not including ads and sponsors)

>makes $3250.00 a month just from Patreon (not including ads and sponsors)
>makes less than one actual video a month
>defends bestiality and paedophilia
Why haven't you unsubscribed from the worst movie critic yet?

Because I have no idea who they fuck that is. I thought it was Weird Al when I clicked on the thread.

fpbp

because i've never been subscribed faggot

>makes $3250.00 a month just from Patreon
This is honestly disgusting.

Already did months ago. Only missed out on three videos though

YMS Adam
Your Movie Sucks

Literally /ourguy/

Yeah, theres literally nothing wrong with bestiality and childlove.

His patreon reward stages are horrendus, I like his content, but he barely uploads acting like "I'm a perfectionist" dude you review movies ffs...

Also, when did he defend paedophillia user?

B-b-but the quality of his videos is bar none! Truly no youtuber puts in more effort into the art of the edit like Adam does. Do you realize the skill with which he slows down a well known theme song or movie score to give it a menacing or funny undertone? Have you not noticed how incredibly he can splice in random clips of video from the arbitrary bunch of shows he enjoyed as a child? Bro did you realize that he often has to loop a trailer four or five times while he speaks overtop of it? Do you have any idea how difficult any of that is?

>>defends bestiality and paedophilia

Have you not been on Sup Forums in a while?

implying this board isn't filled with pedo's anyway.

He spent ten minutes talking about if the weather could be so cold that you can't see your breath. He's an autist of the highest order and not in a good way

that was so incredibly autistic it became funny

Not that you need to be a pedo to defend them.

>and paedophilia
I knew about the bestiality but this is new.

>he hasn't seen his mass effect playthrough meltdown
U. R. A. Fag

He also spends a large portion of that money on dildos modeled after animal penises.

I'm not even memeing here. Someone post the pictures of his shelves that he posted on Twitter.

Don't forget all the money blown on alcohol and furry conventions
All because he is too scrawny and gross to fuck a real person. So he turns to animals and vices. Many such cases. Sad!

link? I love seeing "e-celebs" destroying themselves

I like his playthroughs as long as Mark isn't involved.

Sounds like hes /ourguy/

Find it yourself you fucking newfag, I'm not gunna spoonfeed you. Kys.
Fucking Google before you doubt

>That face

He's a lame faggot.
Also he said he wants to raise the money to make a movie. He wants to prove you can both talk shit and make good movies as well.
No, you can not do that.

RLM make just under 20 grand a month.

$100/month Patreon subscriber here.
Convince me to un-patron.
Yes it's only 1 video per month but it's a $100 video to me.

TELL ME!!!!

None of that affects his content, which I enjoy. Faggot.

I haven't been subscribed to him or watched any of his videos in ages. Last thing I remember seeing of his was his Cool Cat shit. It's the equivalent of beating up a kid with down syndrome.

>WOW You think I'm actually gonna give you EVIDENCE that backs up what I say?

How insecure are you to be making stuff up about someone you've never met?

>Why haven't you unsubscribed from the worst movie critic yet?
The only thing worse than him is a hater (OP) posting threads on Sup Forums about him for free

>WHY CAN'T YOU JUST GOOGLE IT FOR ME, YOU'RE SO MEAN >;(
I bet you're posting from a phone. Newfag scum

And RLM actually produces regular content with much more effort put into it than YMS. YMS is literally just a guy in a bedroom and he can't manage to put out one video a month.

I wanna like YMS but the dude seriously doesn't even put out one real video per month. Those Pokemon reaction videos don't count. RLM puts out at least one video per week, sometimes more. What the fuck are people paying for with his patreon??

They worked their way up, too. How long did they spend recording crap like weddings, birthday parties, etc... before they were noticed?

That's the fundamental difference between RLM or RT and a lot of other people on Youtube. They honed their craft and had to live under the pressures of guidelines (which forced them to improve) before they struck out on their own.

You seem angry.

I actually like Mark, he's the Costello to Adam's Abbot. Though I will admit that unlike Adam, Mark's solo stuff is pretty much unwatchable.

His editing videos are informative, tho.

spoony is not a furfag
fuck off with your slander

Has he ever brought up bestiality except that one time?

>b-but editing is hard you guys
>i-it takes a 2 month to make a 30 minute video with such great content like mine
>i can't hire an editor because no one can successfully recreate my humor

Meanwhile RLM are turning couple of videos a month with production value that is definitely higher than one guy talking over movie clips with some cringy 9gag-tier memes added here and there, I mean some of his 'jokes' are sooo bad.

rekt

the thing is, he has an editor. it's that mark guy that's always in his videos. so really he should be going 2x as fast

Mark? What? Who are you talking about, YMS or RLM?