Ice cream

Ice cream...

SCOOWPS

The scoops, dahnald

BUUuuUUURMP

Fuck off you stupid conservashit.

GONAD GUMP

GRRRRRRRRRRRRUMPF

Does anyone have the long version of this?

Rhymes with neo-meme.

Dead meme

this. fuck drumpf, fuck white people, and FUCK POLTV

DOLAN DRUM RELEASE THE RUSSIAN CODES NOW

DRUMMER DONNY

WE CANNOT LET THIS MAN HANDLE THE ICE CREAM SCOOPS

I can't wait until white people have been completely exterminated so they won't shit up Sup Forums with posts like this anymore

TICK TOCK, YOUR EXTINCTION'S ON THE CLOCK WHITEY

I've never known anything like this

>MOOS
>looks like a cow

POTTERY

FOOOOOOLISH PRESIDENT

The BBC will reign supreme

cant wait for it desu

So the British Broadcasting Corporation is plotting to EXTERMINATE us?

No, BBC stands for Big Black Cocks.

Soooooo... humanity is in danger of extinction from roosters?

LMAO DUNULD DUMF XD TWO SCOOOPZ GIMME DA SCUPS DERNALD HAHA XDDD LMAO IMPEECH DUNDUERD ROFLCOPTER

I know this is ironic/trolling, but it always amuses me to see shit-skins think like this.

They feel to realize how fucking screwed they'd be without whites.
That tax-revenue for your Jordans has to come from SOMEWHERE, darkies.

"Cock" is a slang that refers to the larger than average penises of black human males.

See

Soooooo... what you're trying to say is, Caucasians are somehow in danger of extinction, because of NIGGERS?!? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

*takes a deep breath*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You don't need tax revenue if you destroy all the corporations and make everything free.

see

Powah of da BBC. We will build da new pyramids and sheeeit

>I know it's a troll, but it got me mad enough to type out a completely serious, bigoted response.
Yeah, you owned that dude, bro.

>bigoted

You have to go back.

t. mad as fuck whiteboi

GROGNO FROMPT WILL GET NOTHING!

t. skinny indian roleplaying as a nigger

BBC vs IQ however

Guess what's used to breed whyte boi? The BBC will impregnate your women and the end of the white race will come at last

uh huh

Dead political party

Your descendants will be BLACKED and there's nothing you can do about it

Oh boy, I knew it was bad, but I didn't think Trump occupied every thought this man has been having for the past year.

You're missing the point, the collective IQ of the human race will go down significantly.

Do you intend on breeding Jewish women, too? You better, other wise you're all going to be Jewish slaves. They have the highest IQs and will definitely not want you impregnating their women.

What can a white boi DO in this event?

Jews interbreed more than whites

t. mad as fuck whiteboi

Jew pussy can't resist the BBC either.

>LEEV DADDY ALOEN HE CAN HAVE ALL TEH DESSERTS HE WANTS

WHITEY ON SUICIDE WATCH

How many scoops of ice cream do they serve IN JAIL?

Chelsea Perritti is fucking nasty though

that's a meme, show me the statistics. Furthermore, you must also erase the maternal ideas of Jews, namely your kids will be half-black Jews by their laws. Get rid of that or you'll still be manipulated by the higherups.

Better get all the Jews in one fell swoop Tyrone, or they're gonna get you

Whatever you say my dude

whiteboi gettin flustered lmao

Would Trump icecream be as disgusting as his brand of steaks?

>Better get all the Jews in one fell swoop Tyrone, or they're gonna get you
Their IQ is too high so they will not BREED. The BBC breeds and breeds well. Why do you think Africa is having such a population boom? Women cannot resist the BBC and virile African seed.

How many scoops do they serve in federal prison?

I'm presenting a realistic plan for you, on the condition that I receive an African queen of my own. White bois cannot resist the big black booty.

Africa is currently getting RICED, and any population "boom" is quelled by all of the conflicts of the region.

Face it whitey, your shit thread's been derailed by the mighty BBC. Better luck next time lmaoooo

what is it about innocent ice cream memes that get leftists fanny flustered?
There's always one or two in these threads trying to start shit when we just want to have fun

That's why this meme exists in the first place.

T-- TWO?! TWO FUCKING SCOOPS, GDONALP? Mark my words, XRUMPF, your days are over.

Because charities make excellent fronts for money laundering and it's extremely easy to manipulate dumb liberals into feeling sad because they saw a dying nigbaby tbqh.

Oh, sorry I forgot this was the designated shitting thread for a second VIRGIN MEDIA BELONGS TO THE BRITISH BROADCASTING COMPANY

>ABCDEFGHIJKL MNOPQRSTUVWXYZ

Chewing gum is unprofessional and any POTUS should be called out for not having basic manners

gottem

dude colbert number 1 in the ratings for weeks lmao
dude desperate damage control lmao

So the conservative media was sensationalist about Obama and nothing came of it, and the liberal media is sensationalist about Trump and nothing will come of it. Is that the point of posting? Or is Trump actually a traitor and will resign or be impeached soon because he gets two scoops?

Wow, at least they didn't demand a special prosecutor over it.

TWO
FUCKING
SCOOPS

memes aside trump is a 70 year old morbidly obese man, he should be eating 0 scoops of ice cream if he wants to live to the end of his term

Eat my poo Sup Forums

Trump will resign soon because of his Alzheimer's.

K.

THE AUDIENCE IS UNDER MY COMMAND. I OWN THEM. THEY ALWAYS DO WHAT I WANT

>number 1 ratings
But that's like winning the retard olympics

When does Rick and Morty season 3 continue? This meme is played out.

In that case, as far as I'm concerned he can have all the ice cream he wants!

>his ratings are good so don't make memes about him
k

He thinks exercise will kill you. This is your president. A man who believes physical activity will SHORTEN your lifespan.

you telling me this is the syntax of a person without a degenerative brain disease?

Wtf i hate ice cream now

>tfw fucking scoopgate was the final push that made Garrison go full ethno-nationalist.

I think the point is conservatards only complain when it's /theirguy/ getting unfairly ridiculed, and libtards only complain when it's /theirguy/ getting unfairly ridiculed, and no one is willing to extend a hand and just be decent, rational human beings.

The average age in these threads has to be under 18.

kek, is this real?

Ben is truly our guy

Purge leftist filth my dude.

Everytime I extend a hand, my hand gets slapped away.

ICE CREAM IS A WHITE SUPREMACIST DESSERT NOW

>your descendants

where do you think we are

>impeach him over two scoops
Literally no one said this. CNN reported on it because it was a slow as fuck news day, but there's nothing like a little strawman in your comic I guess.