DEMON Pt. 2

We continue on this crazy crazy train with Jason Shiga as our conductor

Continued from

shit this is actually pretty interesting.

That slasher quote about the phone call, reverse it.

The one thing i dont understand is why he just wont accept their offer. Its just more and more work to outlast them rather than joining or helping them.

oh shit, neat to see people talking about this comic. i just discovered it a month ago. it's fucking weird binging something then going back to one comic a day (or whatever the update schedge) for a few weeks as it finishes up.
this guy is a clever fucking writer. he needs a TV show. can you imagine? it'd have all kinds of plot arcs.. and only the few expected unsatisfied hanging threads, which is inevitable.

Arrogance, other stuff.

>they'll make me kill dictators!
>to avoid that I will murder literally hundreds of innocents

He's afraid of them backstabbing them in the eventual future, or put under the knife forever. Maybe they won't. Either way, he loses any say in his life the moment he accepts their offer.

He already said it at the begining when he was set to die in the cell with the naked dude in the next cell.

This comic feels like it could have gone somewhere but just ended up fucking around instead.

Is that Sarah?

My guess? He's a sociopath.

so what you think whould happen if someone in the marvel or dc universe had this ability and went about killing body switching like this.
assuming they couldnt get shut down by the likes of dr strange or zatanna ....

There entire issue of testing his powers definitely came off like wank.

For me it works as justification for the lengths it goes in the future.

Foundation.

They would probably do petty things, take some hostages and get locked up and thrown in jail and return every 6 months for another small story.

this freakin' post. strap in, user. you're gonna get some answers.

That makes a lot more sense.

That whole argument of "They'll make me kill people" or "I'll be tested on forever" seems like weak arguments when he's killing ALL these people.
He's pretty much like the Clock King with possession abilities.

Hunter is a bit more vile than you guys give credit too.

Goddamit, I knew he'd pull some shit like that.

Assuming Hunter rigged all those "tranq systems" he's honestly around the same level as Jimmy, IMO.

Well that's fuckin hilarious

aw no, i didn't want anything to happen to tibbs

>Just wakes up
"we gotta get outta here"
Goddamn dude! You got caught, calm DOWN, jesus.

Sweetpea's taking this really well. It's kind of unsettling.

>kill dozens of people
>a "little" experiment

Oh wow, I didn't know this to have 725 pages (its a webcomic apparently). Then it makes sense to just get everything out of the way.

OF COURSE!

Considering she's a 'demon' like her father, i'm guessing the uncaring mentality is hereditary as well.

He is a psychopath, so, no amount of people is enough.

hey look whos moonlighting from muppet labs, i wonder where beaker is...

This is where we move fully into Science Fiction, if we were not there enough already.

OSS is batting 1000 apparently.

heh.

Assuming of course all the demons they make want to play nice.

>For what?
>Derp

I'm sure that sort of power won't get abused or anything. We're America, we know what's good for you.

The bodycount should be in the hundreds by now

That cover is SO GOOD

I love how tiny the "that makes no sense!" panel is.