Where were you when DC Comics challenged Marvel for the cuck throne?

Where were you when DC Comics challenged Marvel for the cuck throne?

Read the whole thing, you retard.

Didn't flash have a better idea in this comic and make it so that superman realized it was a stupid idea?

>injustice
fuck off

Do even Manchilds read comics anymore?

Superman was god of evil that comic.
Getting rid of guns was his first step in world domination.

this just prooves superman is cuck, also post the rest of the comics where Flash btfo's him

Wouldn't Flash die outside the atmosphere like that?

>DC
>DcuCk
let's be honest guys, none of the comics of either company is good.
now, sit down, shut up, and enjoy your capshit movies

post the rest where the flash btfo him.

His argument was weak, it was if X then Y, but normies don't know the difference so it was effective enough.

They're on a spacestation and that is a window

this

why do they play chess as super speed but still speak at a normal pace

This.

>reading capeshit
Do yuropoors actually do this?

Obligatory

if you insist senpai :o)

>Injustice
This is one of the universes where Supes becomes a megalomaniac that mollycoddles the whole world because people can't be trusted with dangerous things. Flash blows him the fuck out anyway, even after Supes tried to manipulate him with his past of playing with dead bodies for a living. Supes always does this shit. Hell, there's one universe where he makes himself the king communist of the world and enslaves everyone because it's too risky for them to not be under his thumb.

>implying superman isn't a cucks fantasy hero
>OP as fuck
>saves the girl
>doesn't get laid
>black green lantern gets all the pussy
remind me again how DC writers aren't blacked?

Can this kind of shitty bait please be perma bannable

Everyone has already read the whole comic

>europoors can't afford to make or watch super hero movies

No. It was posted here the other day, you idiot.

>reading
no they don't

>I want to get rid of guns

>is literally a living WMD with guns for eyeballs who hangs out with other living WMDs.

>god complex the hero

/thread

Damn, I should read more comics

It's like you don't even read the comics.

no i dont because i have better things to do
plus i can just watch the movies

The problem here is that most of what the Flash is arguing sarcastically we really should do, like banning cigarettes completely. And we already have laws against speeding.

what happens later?

the flash doesn't seem to like his idea, does he kill Superman for being a liberal cuck?

PFFT you are going to need more superpowers than that.

nvm
based

And we already have laws against killing people, regardless of the tool. What's your point?

wtf i love DC comics now

As a gun owner, if the liberals manage to get the support of an indestructible alien pod baby and a man that can run faster than time... who agree to actually go into the ghettos and seize 99.9% of the weapons in the hands of the niggers and mexicans responsible for literally 80+ percent of all crime in the entire nation... thanks to the help of the rest of the super mutants that watch over us from their space station command base, I'd be fine giving up guns.

Until then it SHALL

please tell me this isn't real

This is from Injustice right?
This is an Evil Superman.

pretty good, famalam

It isn't real.

KEK

1776 WILL COMMENCE AGAIN

NOT

What is it supes? You want to put the while world in a bottle?

This isn't real

T the rest of the comic

Based Flash

>Evil

No, it's just Superman. Superman is an easily misled idiot. That's the only goddamn way there is even conflict in Superman comics: That he's a fallible dipshit who makes terrible decisions.

At the end of the game, non-evil Supes even says that it could have been him, if he were placed in the same situation. Which is consistent with the Superman mythos, no matter its incarnation. Superman is human. He is a product of his environment. Clark is a good person because he was raised by decent parents in a decent American town, with decent American values.

It's not

It's real

Can't bash the flash

Comic writers are all bleeding heart liberals these days, I miss when everyone was more right than left

my god, western comics are really shit aren't they? I'm glad I'm a weeb

It is
Comics went cuck back in 2003 and it's never gotten better

If you don't start defining someone who murders a whole group of unarmed civilians because they're "Saying something I don't like" as Evil, then you don't know what Evil is.

Flash is shit

desu any random selection of posters on Sup Forums could write political circles around these morons

probably regular literary circles too

I seriously have to question how the fuck these writers even get hired in the first place

It's probably based on how much liberal pandering and dicksucking they can cram into a 15 minute interview with the jewish boss

this is shit.

I don't even know anymore. Blacks love Marvel/DC comics like they love trainers. We actually had some decent sci-fi/dystopia/fantasy writers with a cultural connection to the golden/silver age and lit before that (in the UK at least) But thats all dead with Moore i think. All corporate now buddy.

You're a literal retard. But the Flash here isn't arguing that we don't HAVE anti-murder laws and it would be bad to have them, moron. He's arguing it would be bad to have things WE ALREADY FUCKING HAVE like he doesn't notice, then he advocates for continuing to allow things we really should get rid of. It fascinates me every time I see someone smoking that we still allow this 100% bad activity to continue when it hurts everyone and benefits noone except tobacco execs. Any sane society would have gotten rid of this shit ages ago.

Perfect example of the idiocy of gun grabbers.

>OP superhero with the means to defend himself
>hurrr citizens should just rely on us and not defend themselves from random niggers and spics on the street, just hope we're flying by!

Comics are dead.

>(((comics)))

so progressive...

>7 Checkmates
>Game keeps going
is this 6d Chess?

Why do people even read superhero comics?

Insteas of Heavy Metal, for example.

Why does everyone look like kids?
>Vision just stands there
Kek

*instead.

Too edgy

Jo-jo is old as shit
Most nip comics are leftist or about sex

They're playing full games in only a fraction of a second because they can both move and think at the speed of light. Supes and Flash have been wanking each other about who's faster since the 1950s.

Except for the right wing wave in manga that treats the JSDF as unstoppable killmachines

I think it happened in Iceland: the people voted to forbid alcool. It has been lifted since, but for a time they had voluntary prohibition, chosen by the people and not by a government.

In the case of Superman, it would mean having a dictator choosing everything for you, at what speed you can drive, what cheese you can't buy... so it's different. It would feel a lot like living in Yurop.

> Who would watch the super-watchman?

It's the next page after the one I linked to, with Sanders edited over Red Skull.

Because you can't have your villain making completely common sense points without turning him into a straw man one page later.

how do you post text as if it's spoken quickly

It seems you miss the point of flash's argument as it debunks your own.

humans are allowed to do things that are bad for them, it's part of being in a free society. Totalitarianism is what happens when you start making decisions for everyone else around you just because you can.

but you may be 14, so I'll let it go here.

Because they are. Ms. Marvel is now preteen muslim girl, Nova is some white kid and spider-man is gay black boy.

Flash is literally the most overpowered superhero in Marvel or DC comics.

Post the full comic, faggot

Superman is the bad guy in Injustice

>In the case of Superman, it would mean having a dictator choosing everything for you
So what?
>Implying an overlord destroying the tobacco industry would be terrible

I absolutely do not miss the point. It's the author speaking through Flash that misses the point, and that was MY point. I couldn't expect the same Jap proxy shitposter who bitches about Japan 24/7 to understand logic though.

>humans are allowed to do things that are bad for them
Yes, and THEY SHOULD NOT BE PERMITTED TO. Muh freedumbs is not an argument. PERIOD. Only a fucking moron believes people should be allowed to do whatever they want because muh freedumbs regardless of how much damage it does to society. This is the coddled, short-sighted, foolish philosophy of someone who has been raised and pampered in the middle class of a first world nation his entire life so he has no skin in the game of civilization - he can just coast. What difference does it make to him if society collapses? It's always been fine in his life, regardless of what terrible policies have been enacted, because we don't all live in Somalia yet.

One piece of recommended reading for DC fans who want interesting politics in their media
>Superman: Red Son
Tldr: superman crashes into earth in Soviet Russia instead of Kansas, raised as a good party member, goes on to lead the Union against America, eventually takes over the earth and becomes a total dictator, turning his enemies into lobotomized slaves and creating a fearful paradise with high life expectancy, low crime, high employment and scared people

>capeshit

Even JoJo screams GAY AGENDA.

>tfw we'll never get another Legend of the Galactic Heroes

Is the dindu on the right Static Shock? Because he was the only black cartoon character I ever liked despite the whole WE WUZ KANGZ shit.

>JoJo is gay
No user, you're the gay.

There's one called Black Lightning, not even kidding, could be him

>humans should not be permitted to do what is considered bad for them
So you support what the inquisition did to Galileo? i mean, at the time it was considered heresy and heresy is bad for you

Oh, how wrong you are..

There's a LoGH reboot in the works. And it's gonna be mad gay.

Who decides what is good and what is bad? Smoking, sure. But nicotine itself is basically a wonder-chem.

No, faggot. Stop strawmanning my argument, you dumb, brown slut. People should not be permitted to do what is BLATANTLY bad for them, like smoke cigarettes. We're not talking about some wishy-washy argument here.

See above, kike.
>But nicotine itself is basically a wonder-chem.
Yeah, as an insecticide.

the static shock cartoon was pretty based

>Yeah, as an insecticide.

As a cognitive enhancer, a mood enhancer, a vasodilator, a blood vessel growth enhancer. Smoking a shit, sure. But banning the patch? Go fuck yourself.

At this point you may as well calculate how fast someone moves in stopped time. Thats basically his power now

How about overeating unhealthy foods, would you restrict that? A limit on fast food, or just ban it all together?

Limit cars to a speed limit of 70, that's all that's needed after all, ban sky diving, cliff diving, F1, Nascar, everything stupid that's pointless, unproductive and potentially dangerous

What a free and happy America this would make

you are the strangest mix.

your logic is totally left wing but then you there's this:

>you dumb, brown slut
>See above, kike.

I'm assuming you're a lefty shill trying to fit in by posting what you think a scary racist Sup Forums user would say.

In the off event you aren't lying, you need to sort yourself out man, maybe you'd be happier on /leftypol/ or /reddit/?