I'm at the end of season 1 senpai, it's killing me. I don't want to watch on, knowing it was cancelled early

I'm at the end of season 1 senpai, it's killing me. I don't want to watch on, knowing it was cancelled early

Just watch it anyway.

If anything, it'll be more incomplete if you refuse to watch season two. Might as well treat yourself to more.

The ending is satisfactory imo. Like obviously there's more they wanted to do but the arc still ties up well enough.

If you got this far, just finish it. It was fun, and I really enjoyed the fight scenes, so fluid.

There's a specific, major plot point that gets revisited in season two. You'd hate yourself for missing out on it.

Don't lament its death, celebrate its life.

Two seasons is not a life, it's a stillbirth.

Can we talk about how great the costume is?

It's still more than some get.

no because then we have to fight about doll joints

I liked the costume. Most people will bitch about simplicity, but I loved it.

It wasn't cancelled early, it just wasn't renewed.
Watch season 2 mate.

Osborne got away with it.

reminder that Liz was best girl

I loved how the symbiote changed from just a black version of Spidey's costume to pure black with the Venom logo

yeah that was something I really liked and what actually got me to watch the show in the first place.

Was it this or earth's mightiest that was supposed to get six seasons, before Disney's effect began the dark ages of comics.

>six seasons

Please stop. My heart can't take it.

I don't know about EMH, but Spectacular was supposed to get five seasons to make a total of 65 episodes with possible DTVs as well.

Keep in mind that in early to mid-2000's, this wasn't an unreasonable expectation.

You have to. Norman Green Goblin as the final boss made me orgasm.

>5 seasons
WHY WAS IT CANCELLED

>of comics

You don't even read comics. You watch children's cartoons.

Disney bought marvel, and because Sony still had the rights to the show instead of renewing it they canceled it, and Marvel decided to give us Avengers assemble, and a little thing called Ultimate Spider-man

>Spectacular was supposed to get five seasons
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH