I'll never learn Japanese

>I'll never learn Japanese

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/finance/business/banking/commonwealth-bank-accused-of-53000-contraventions-of-money-laundering-laws/news-story/83b64e7014510e5695dca4228f5ca776
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If you work hard enough you can learn it.
My mom's in her sixties and has been studying it at the local community college for 3 years. She's actually gotten pretty decent at it and can hold simple conversations with people.

Thats pretty cool. Any particular reason why shes studying Japanese of all things?

>I'll never learn Japanese
Yes you can user! Why don't we study together?

I already learned it and it's useless

t. JLPT N2

Her father was a Japanese animator after the war and was involved with the production of Magic Boy. He immigrated to the US later and married but would never speak Japanese at home to my mom when she was growing up. Now that he has passed she wants to learn Japanese so she can go to Japan and become a Mangaka.

She's really into cheesy Japanese romance dramas and Japanese culture in general. Whenever I visit her she makes me watch them.

also this

I'M SO FUCKING BORED ALL THE TIME WHEN I GET HOME FROM WORK I HAVE 0 PRODUCTIVE HOBBIES AND IT HURTS!

Job?

頑張れ

That's actually really cool. My mom is also in her sixties and seeing her without direction in life makes me a bit sad. Has she been to Japan at least?

Why are there 2 of you posting about your mom though

this is me ignore

I have a job.

ありがとう もっと勉強するようにする

What is it?

I work in Risk Management.

楽しそうです

I enjoy my work but it's not fun coming home to lazing around until the next day. I-I just want a hobby desu.

Learn Japanese!

>I already learned
>N2

難し過ぎるけど

that's good enough for games and vns

But Japanese is one of the most difficult mainstream languages to learn!

I am Japanese-American (nisei) but can only speak it. Blame my muh amurika ameriboo parents.

Can’t read the moonrunes chinascratch at all.

pretty cool story

>only simple conversations after 3 years
Learning Japanese truly isn't worth it unless you're going to live in Japan or are just insane

>Can’t read the moonrunes chinascratch at all.
This is awful. You missing on a lot of content.

What kind of risk are you managing

no he isn't, the wang's still censored.

Don't hate me but I work in a bank doing risk in reference mainly to transactions and deposits. Like if someone tried to put money from a Cuban bank account into an Australian (I work in Sydney) I would get an alert and investigate that persons account. If it turns out to be true then I'd have the chance to take his/her cash.

are you my secret brother or something
why are you trying to commandeer my weeaboo mother

>53,000 illegal transactions

news.com.au/finance/business/banking/commonwealth-bank-accused-of-53000-contraventions-of-money-laundering-laws/news-story/83b64e7014510e5695dca4228f5ca776

good job, cunt. bloody useless.

AAAAAAAAH I DID MY JOB PROPERLY THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ME I SWEAR!

Royal commission's, about to bust your racket wide open. Enjoy shitposting from the big house.

Eternal love
Kimi ni aeta
Aoi kono ginga de
Ima shinjite tobitatsu tenshi

Eternal dream
Hikari abite tsubasa hirogeta nara
Kitto kiseki wa hajimaru
Angel in my heart.

shotgun being the first cunt to laugh at him.

we should have a celebration when it happens, drinks on me.

AAAAAAAAAAH I'VE DONE NOTHING WRONG YOU HAVE NO PROOF.

心の季節が変わり続ける

日本人も英語を学ぶのに滅茶苦茶苦労するからね…

全く最近の書き込み見えると情けなくって涙が出てくる。
ガチガチのガタイしたいいオスが「トロマン」とか言って軟弱な菊門を誉めそやしてやがる。
アホかおめえら!
そんなユルユルの死体みてぇな穴にチンポ入れて何が気持ち良いんだ?
男ならもっとビシッ!と括約を引き締めやがれってんだ!
俺はその為に毎日1000回の竹刀の素振りを欠かさない。
「オスッ!オスッ!」と気合を入れながら振り下ろす度に菊門にギュッ、と力を込める。
こうして鍛え抜かれた俺の肛門は「トロマン」なんて軟弱なシロモンとは対極を成す、まさに「ガチマン」だ。
そのあまりの締まりにハッテン場じゃあ“万力のイチ”って呼ばれてる。

そんな俺だが、俺でさえホリ抜ける程の逞しいチンポの持ち主を心待ちにしている。
勿論、最高のシマリを味わいたい命知らずの挑戦も受付中だ!
毎週金曜21時頃はだいたい******の大部屋にいる。178*74*30角刈りにねじり鉢巻がユニフォームだ。

俺の鍛え抜かれた金鉱脈!掘れるもんならホッてみやがれ!!

we'll let the courts decide that... with a well placed tip from a nice anonymous bloke to ASIO.

>you also on numerous occasions posted sexually explicit cartoon images of underage girls on a website called Sup Forums, is this correct?
>I don't recall...

IT WASN'T ME IT WAS THE SERBS I SWEAR.

(We have quite a number of Serbs doing risk management for some reason so theres the joke ha-ha)

Do you love Japan

I love Japan

Blame that idiot Tibor.

Ok look there was this one guy I let off the hook cause I was tired but he already had shit against his name so it wouldn't mattered THAT much.

Don't tell my boss please she's attractive.
You have the best women out of the 50 countries in Asia.

okay cool, cool

pedophile... let off the hook criminal mastermind... terrorist... plotted to bomb new york with funds... collusion... offshore bank account in dubai with investment property... and done.

wait, anything else? have you ever eaten a kebab? hsp?

That pic is very true.
Haven't done anything else unfortunately user. Also, we only look at financial/terrorism crime so if someone has had shit for narcotics, murder and etc. we don't touch them.

i'm just going to add hates black people for good measure, also potential ISIL agent, just a harmless little tidbit, I'm sure it wont come up in trial.

Wow wow wow wow
Ashita e tsunageru muscle
Kitaeta karada no sono oku
Nagarete irunosa ai sae yujo sae
Sakebi kaese hustle muscle
Yuki to iu nigiri kobushi ni
Kinniku-man nisei yo
Jidai wa gets you

what is the most difficult thing when learn japanese?

Those words that don't have any meaning in English but have 100 different meanings in Japanese. Things like 大変 and このまま

It hurts.

Also slang and contractions.

Oh and counters. Fuck counters.

contractions?for example?

Unless you're trying to live there N2 is fucking enough for reading manga and watching anime.

Grammar structure(For western learners)
Kanji
Katakana

I can't do flashcards
Send help

チンポ一本

ファゲット

No it's not.